Pages:
Author

Topic: Karma Transfer To Counterparty Platform as KARMATOKEN - page 5. (Read 8507 times)

Activity: 711
Merit: 500
CLOAK Trustless Anonymous Cryptocurrency
I will give 5 000 000 KARMAs for bounty also.
Activity: 429
Merit: 250
Hi everybody,

I am proud to see how many people are responsive to this poll, and how much energy Karma still drives.

As everybody love to move forward, I think I know already the 31/10/16 poll's result  Cheesy

I will give 5 000 000 KARMAs for the initial bounty, as soon as my wallet is synchronized (99 weeks behind...) and as soon as we have the positive result of the poll.

I am concerned about Yobit accounts "frozen" and we have to unlock it before the swap begins for sure.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Counterparty bring more and more coins into your chain.

This will be a great move to karma!

I like the idea here... Currently the old KARMA coin is dead... not enough interest, but if this can be swapped to KARMATOKEN then a $10k coin can become a $100k coin, or even more... look how crazy this market is.. look what happened with POTcoin...
Activity: 924
Merit: 501
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Counterparty bring more and more coins into your chain.

This will be a great move to karma!
legendary

KARMA BOUNTY! TWEET THE MESSAGE BELOW (IN BLUE) AND SEND ME A PM, GIVING THE LINK OF YOUR TWEET AND YOUR KARMA WALLET ADDRESS AND RECEIVE 30,000 FREE KARMA!

Hi guys, I have made a proposal to address several issues faced by KARMA, pls. cast your VOTES! Thanks, https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.16432585 -easteagle13

THIS PROMO WILL RUN UNTIL OCTOBER 27, 2016, Bounties will be sent on October 30, 2016.

TAKE NOTE, DO NOT POST ON THE THREAD, IT WILL ONLY BE DELETED BY THE BTCTALK MODS, SEND ME A PM.

To those who would want to help PAY FOR THIS PROMO, send KARMA to KJeEKJv1LXHM8cYeRgQG3q87BFA4W3sTGg , your kindness will give you good Karma. Thanks

Your help will be appreciated. -east

NOW UPDATED: BOUNTY IS 30K INSTEAD OF 10K.

Sent you a few thousands Wink

If we can get a swap happening on Yobit then i will send 5% of all my coins as a bounty to promote KARMAToken, but at this moment i cannot send anything as wallet is in maintenance. I own something like 100,000,000 KARMA coins
Activity: 347
Merit: 250

KARMA BOUNTY! TWEET THE MESSAGE BELOW (IN BLUE) AND SEND ME A PM, GIVING THE LINK OF YOUR TWEET AND YOUR KARMA WALLET ADDRESS AND RECEIVE 30,000 FREE KARMA!

Hi guys, I have made a proposal to address several issues faced by KARMA, pls. cast your VOTES! Thanks, https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.16432585 -easteagle13

THIS PROMO WILL RUN UNTIL OCTOBER 27, 2016, Bounties will be sent on October 30, 2016.

TAKE NOTE, DO NOT POST ON THE THREAD, IT WILL ONLY BE DELETED BY THE BTCTALK MODS, SEND ME A PM.

To those who would want to help PAY FOR THIS PROMO, send KARMA to KJeEKJv1LXHM8cYeRgQG3q87BFA4W3sTGg , your kindness will give you good Karma. Thanks

Your help will be appreciated. -east

NOW UPDATED: BOUNTY IS 30K INSTEAD OF 10K.

Sent you a few thousands Wink
Activity: 504
Trade WEALTH for Good Karma

Aptly describes what we need to do. -east

KARMA holders,

THIS is the time for you to let your voice matter. NOT LATER.

Don't get left behind. Thanks -east

Good to see Karma back again !!! I think Karma could Trump "pun intended" massive volume and price like the old days with a good roadmap, signature campaign, new whitepaper, new team members and getting listed on Bittrex and Polo... Let's make Karma Great Again !!! Smiley I voted YES btw

Thank you for doing your part, if all goes well we can achieve many things with it.

Guys,

If you are trading on the three exchanges where KARMA is listed, kindly share to the other traders this thread, that way they will also be informed on what is going on. That small help will be very much appreciated. -east

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

KARMA holders,

Good to see Karma back again !!! I think Karma could Trump "pun intended" massive volume and price like the old days with a good roadmap, signature campaign, new whitepaper, new team members and getting listed on Bittrex and Polo... Let's make Karma Great Again !!! Smiley I voted YES btw

KARMA holders,

CryptoTraderGuildGM, I suggest start poll about migration time, for example 3, 6, 9 or 12 months and let the people vote! 12 months its like era in crypto!

Yes, as my post said, a year is indeed long, but having a 2 year stagnation period for Karma, made many holders inactive too, therefore shortening the chance to exchange their KARMA to KARMATOKEN will also affect them who are not active. It's okay anyway, those who will exchange on the first months will reap the fruit of having acted quickly. As shown by the RATES of exchange planned out.

I can give a few millions of KARMA coins for bounty, the problem is that all my coins are located on Yobit and the wallet is offline. That is also why i was saying that we should involve all exchanges to do the swap too...
Hmmm,it's a problem,there have too much karma.

Yobit support?

The new dev of KARMATOKEN should send the Yobit share to Yobit so that they can add those KARMATOKEN to the existing shareholders Wink Similar with what happened with ETH and ETC.

It's a possibility.. We will certainly consider that option. -east

In fact when you would do a swap without the coins on Yobit (most likely holding 80% of all coins) then it really doesn't make sense as only a few people will really be able to join the swap so not the whole community will be part of the new coin and the question will be... will there be enough people to promote KARMATOKEN if only 10/15 people are swapping.

We would contact Yobit support later when the POLL is over, then we will know for certain what is the ISSUE regarding their KARM wallet. Then we will explore the possibility if they can handle the exchange according to plans. -east

legendary
I can give a few millions of KARMA coins for bounty, the problem is that all my coins are located on Yobit and the wallet is offline. That is also why i was saying that we should involve all exchanges to do the swap too...

Yobit support?

The new dev of KARMATOKEN should send the Yobit share to Yobit so that they can add those KARMATOKEN to the existing shareholders Wink Similar with what happened with ETH and ETC.

In fact when you would do a swap without the coins on Yobit (most likely holding 80% of all coins) then it really doesn't make sense as only a few people will really be able to join the swap so not the whole community will be part of the new coin and the question will be... will there be enough people to promote KARMATOKEN if only 10/15 people are swapping.
Activity: 882

Yobit support?

Yes, it is true! because I see karma in yobit still not able to make a deposit or wd

Yobit support?

legendary

Yobit support?

Activity: 882
Activity: 711
CLOAK Trustless Anonymous Cryptocurrency

Yobit support?
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1006
Pages:
Jump to: