Pages:
Author

Topic: Karpeles back to living large in one of the most expensive apartments in Tokyo - page 6. (Read 10569 times)

Activity: 125
Merit: 100
I think it's magic-color glass, so you HIDE YOUR ASS whilst shitting
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217
is that a real toilet, in a real place?

Yes. It is a real toilet in a real place.  Grin

The picture was taken in the town of Sulphur Springs, Texas. I don't know whose idea was behind this toilet.  Grin

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/headlines/2012/11/all-glass-bathrooms-debut-in-texas-town/
Activity: 378
i'm sure that despite all that is happening, bitcoin will have a bright future in days to come.
legendary
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
amarha
At least he was intelligent enough to run his scam operation in a country where he can screw all of you and get away with it unlike that idiot Trendon Shavers. If pirate had half a brain he would have taken all the Bitcoins and run to Panama.

Trendon did kind of get away with it.

He got away with the crime not the money. That fat latte bellied hello kitty loving fucktard Karpeles got away with both.

Yeah, I don't know if you all had seen the recent revelations from the SEC but Trendon actually managed to be a massive failure at being a thief. He should have had control on 200,000 btc after people withdrew 500k from the ponzi, but he only ended up cashing out ~150k usd, Meaning he lost so much day trading and through other means that he only managed to get out 75 cents per bitcoin. Which is laughable really.
legendary
Activity: 1540
..... Wait a minute, why the fuck would you put a toilet in the main area right in front of a window? Are you sure this is a 'luxury' apartment? Tongue It even looks portable because I can see a cord coming from it, that said I see the usual assortment of granite surfaces and fancy tiles there, how weird.
Activity: 412
Merit: 275
He is one of the reasons Bitcoin is as big as it is today. Without a doubt.
Transaction malleability is still an issue that has yet to be fully addressed.
There are also likely plenty of legal issues here. US investigations into drug vendors on silk road is huge pressure to keep shut.

I think that a lot of people let themselves down in how they're reacting to Mark. He tweets, suddenly the world is writing articles, tweeting vitroil to him. Its just drama, which the Bitcoin following is more than happy to respond to. Get over it, get over yourselves, move on. Let this guy move on too.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393
You lead and I'll watch you walk away.
At least he was intelligent enough to run his scam operation in a country where he can screw all of you and get away with it unlike that idiot Trendon Shavers. If pirate had half a brain he would have taken all the Bitcoins and run to Panama.

Trendon did kind of get away with it.

He got away with the crime not the money. That fat latte bellied hello kitty loving fucktard Karpeles got away with both.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1057
Marketing manager - GO MP
This is definitely going into my best of Bitcoin trolling list.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393
You lead and I'll watch you walk away.
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1014
public humiliation would be best for him as punishment, he is smiling victims in the face
Activity: 209
Maybe he likes to take a crap whit the entire Tokyo looking at him?

OMFG a toilet where everyone can see you take a shit.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

One-way mirrored glass. There are actually outdoor public toilets like this in some parts of the world.

They can't see inside but you see everything outside of the shitter.

I think it appeals only to perverts.

is that a real toilet, in a real place?
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Maybe he likes to take a crap whit the entire Tokyo looking at him?

OMFG a toilet where everyone can see you take a shit.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

One-way mirrored glass. There are actually outdoor public toilets like this in some parts of the world.

They can't see inside but you see everything outside of the shitter.

I think it appeals only to perverts.

legendary
Activity: 1316
He just tweeted, he thinks hes actually given something back to the victims.  IMO he hasnt done anything more than he had to do to keep himself out of prison so far.

https://twitter.com/MagicalTux/status/480455084984123392

This guy is a real piece of work. Honestly.

Shows no remorse and doesn't think he's done anything wrong.

It's acting like that makes me think he's involved in the theft.

I know it makes me really f****** angry.   If you make this kinda mistake you shouldnt be living in flash apartments while victims are struggling.

1 way i look at it is his ego is out of control but yeah maybe you are right but why does he even open his mouth if hes involved in the theft?
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004
Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

How can he not be involved?

Not only is the theft not believable (700k coins went missing
and no one noticed..yeah right)...

But then lawyers "found" 200k coins...in an "old style" wallet.

Yeah, the lawyers found it.....

legendary
amarha
He just tweeted, he thinks hes actually given something back to the victims.  IMO he hasnt done anything more than he had to do to keep himself out of prison so far.

This guy is a real piece of work. Honestly.

Shows no remorse and doesn't think he's done anything wrong.

Activity: 274
Merit: 250
What's he given back exactly? And Who would want to take a dump in that toilet? Seems a bit exhibitionist to me.
legendary
Activity: 1316
He just tweeted, he thinks hes actually given something back to the victims.  IMO he hasnt done anything more than he had to do to keep himself out of prison so far.

legendary
amarha
Can't wait to read about when someone finally decides to pay a "visit" to his apartment  Wink

I'm sure an apartment like that as some good security. I doubt he's going to have randoms knocking on his door anytime soon Tongue
Activity: 209
Can't wait to read about when someone finally decides to pay a "visit" to his apartment  Wink

Maybe he will be flung 115 stories out the window one can only pray ? Smiley
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Pages:
Jump to: