Pages:
Author

Topic: Karpeles back to living large in one of the most expensive apartments in Tokyo - page 7. (Read 10569 times)

Activity: 209
Merit: 100

it's really interesting , his ass is toward the outside every time he gives shit like what he did to the community  Huh

lol so true ^^
legendary
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
amarha
This Japanese justice system works very well against the violent crimes. But at the same time, it is having almost no effect on the white-collar criminals. Japan is turning to be a perfect refuge to all those financial crooks.

Hmm, that's odd. I would totally expect Japan to have somewhat strict laws on white collar crime. Considering it's a fairly uncorrupt country with a heavy focus on business I would think they would be strongly against that type of crime.

Interesting that it's not like that. I wonder how prevalent white collar crime is if there is little risk and high incentive.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217
With the number of people he pissed off however, he will likely have to look over his shoulder for the rest of his life.

Lol... 5 guys lost more than BTC10,000 each. Another 90 or so lost BTC1,000 or more each. So we have a potential list of 95 people. God knows how many of them are Mexican mafia, NY Crime Families.etc.  Grin

Imagine what'll happen if Los Zetas are among the people / organizations who lost their money in Gox.
Activity: 145
Merit: 10
Could it be that he's not at his apartment because he wishes to avoid stalkers?
Activity: 557
Merit: 500
Maybe he likes to take a crap whit the entire Tokyo looking at him?
That was a good one Smiley

I guess Karpeles can't leave Japan and still doesn't mind spending the Bitcoins he has while there is still an opportunity to.
Still classify him as a scammer just one that cannot get away from his venture.

LOL'd at the bathroom design. 

"Yes sir, prospective condo buyer!  And here is the main bathroom, notice the wall-to-wall glass windows where you can show all of Tokyo (and the occasional Godzilla) how you wipe your bum."
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1031
you are a good detective MightySpoon  Smiley - if you are correct, thats interesting news.

okay why he can live in such an expensive flat? hmmm maybe because that ass stole millions Huh ?

could this be his next flat?

no sunset there  Grin

Yep, just a bunch of full moons!
Activity: 371
Merit: 250
no sunset there  Grin

Cheesy and no electrical pump to spray water on the ass ... to cleanup the mess  Tongue (Japan water)

Those japanese toilets scare the shit out of me - no pun intended. I was always terrified to touch any of the buttons in case it actually meant "tampon removal."
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1000
Seeing this, every exchange owner has plenty of incentives to do what Karpeles did. I'm just wondering which large exchange will be the first to pull a Gox. And when it'll happen. Surely by the end of the year.

Do we know MK is in the clear at this point though? japan with their 99.9% conviction rate were never going to throw the guy right into jail.  At some point the truth of what happened will be open to public and amateur detectives will be all over it.  Pretty funny MK is tweeting like nothing has happened.
Activity: 476
Seeing this, every exchange owner has plenty of incentives to do what Karpeles did. I'm just wondering which large exchange will be the first to pull a Gox. And when it'll happen. Surely by the end of the year.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper
Maybe he likes to take a crap whit the entire Tokyo looking at him?

OMFG a toilet where everyone can see you take a shit.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1011
no sunset there  Grin

Cheesy and no electrical pump to spray water on the ass ... to cleanup the mess  Tongue (Japan water)
Activity: 518
15k USD rent. I think he's doing just fine for now. With the number of people he pissed off however, he will likely have to look over his shoulder for the rest of his life.

For sure, some people have lost more than 800 BTC (around 470.000 $)
Activity: 642
Merit: 500
Evolution is the only way to survive

it's really interesting , his ass is toward the outside every time he gives shit like what he did to the community  Huh

legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1125
15k USD rent. I think he's doing just fine for now. With the number of people he pissed off however, he will likely have to look over his shoulder for the rest of his life.
Activity: 336
I see a lot of symbolism in this - "I sh*t on you".
Activity: 324
I don't see the relevance of this. He's made a lot of money off bitcoin prior to the gox fiasco.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
i would be crazy with rage if i would lost money there
Mark is one of a kind
Activity: 518
Nice apartment, but given the MtGox bankruptcy I think many people will go after him. I think its plausible that he stole all coins himself.

Pages:
Jump to: