Pages:
Author

Topic: [KAYI] Kayicoin - page 24. (Read 28314 times)

Activity: 59
Merit: 0
July 17, 2017, 05:34:05 PM
Once the dev realizes he needs to be more active in the community this coin will take off. Even if he needs a translator, any news is good news. A legit and well thought out roadmap would help tremendously.
Activity: 175
Merit: 100
July 17, 2017, 04:27:10 PM
My take on KAYI... I take a look at every other similarly priced coin out there, LDOGE or FFC for example, and see the same situation basically KAYI is in.  No active development, no updates, low price.  What is the difference between them and KAYI?

Someone is accumulating millions and millions of KAYI... which makes sense if you are a developer behind the scenes.  You keep quiet, the price drops, you and your friends buy.  You make an announcement or a release, the price increases.  Have you noticed, even in this down market, every time the price drops to 5 or 6 sats lately, it quickly bounces back to 10?  There is someone buying lots of KAYI.

What possible reason would anyone be buying based on the information we have in this Bitcointalk thread?  None, so the only explanation that makes sense is someone is buying because of information not here in this thread.

So what's a realistic price for KAYI?  Who knows, people have made outlandish predictions of 500 sats to 1000 sats... let's say if there is an announcement or update the price goes to just 50 sats, which I think is reasonable to expect.  That means a .2 BTC buy now at 7 sats is worth 1.4 BTC, and if KAYI drops to 4 sats instead you lost less than .1 BTC.  If you have a little BTC available, it seems like a reasonable gamble compared to some of the other schemes out there.

X2 Real talk- it's not a matter of trust or belief in the project enitrely. When most people look at a coin so cheap and see all the "home runs" in the crypto space they simply speculate on whether or not a throw away investment could yield big results. It's a throw away. Others see it as an opportunity to flip for some high percentage gains and maybe keep flipping. Even less see it as a potentially viable idea and may be interested into buying into the dream. Finally, there are smallest minority- those that are actively attempting to manipulate the price as gjsteele pointed out. I'm a reasonably seasoned investor and still toss a few dollars at stuff like this. It's like buying a lotto ticket with hopefully better odds.
Activity: 4
July 17, 2017, 03:24:09 PM
I think if there are some good news about this, we should see 1000 sats soon. I keep my coins and see what happens. But you guys are right, the dev has to be active in here!!
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
July 17, 2017, 10:46:49 AM
My take on KAYI... I take a look at every other similarly priced coin out there, LDOGE or FFC for example, and see the same situation basically KAYI is in.  No active development, no updates, low price.  What is the difference between them and KAYI?

Someone is accumulating millions and millions of KAYI... which makes sense if you are a developer behind the scenes.  You keep quiet, the price drops, you and your friends buy.  You make an announcement or a release, the price increases.  Have you noticed, even in this down market, every time the price drops to 5 or 6 sats lately, it quickly bounces back to 10?  There is someone buying lots of KAYI.

What possible reason would anyone be buying based on the information we have in this Bitcointalk thread?  None, so the only explanation that makes sense is someone is buying because of information not here in this thread.

So what's a realistic price for KAYI?  Who knows, people have made outlandish predictions of 500 sats to 1000 sats... let's say if there is an announcement or update the price goes to just 50 sats, which I think is reasonable to expect.  That means a .2 BTC buy now at 7 sats is worth 1.4 BTC, and if KAYI drops to 4 sats instead you lost less than .1 BTC.  If you have a little BTC available, it seems like a reasonable gamble compared to some of the other schemes out there.

Activity: 172
July 17, 2017, 04:13:06 AM
If you trust him,
could you please explain to us why?
Activity: 729
Merit: 500
July 17, 2017, 03:50:00 AM
You don't have to buy his coin if you don't trust him, no need to "be sure" of anything then.
July 17, 2017, 03:42:32 AM
Hi,
if he doesn't even respond (even trying with google translator)
and doesn't explain how he is going to build and run kayi
real estate, and in which country how can we trust him?

Kayi is Turkey but on twitter page, he says that he is based in Paris
how can we be sure that he's not a 14-year-old boy that is just
trolling all of us without creating value?
July 17, 2017, 03:27:46 AM
The dev can barely speak English you spastics of course he doesn't reply.
Activity: 420
July 17, 2017, 03:01:06 AM
Well. If the dev isn't responding I am selling all my 12 million tokens right now!!
Activity: 406
July 17, 2017, 03:00:40 AM
So what does this coin actually do ? Where do the dividends come from ? I can't see any information. thank!
July 17, 2017, 02:44:24 AM
Hello to everyone,
I'm here to communicate that I've sold my positions
in last 3 days. sold at Avg price of 8 sat.
I've bought 6.1 million of token in mid-April for 1 sat each,
and during those days I've sold because
I've not got any reply to personal message
from the dev team and as well anyone
have got more information about future
development.

I could change my mind only if
the situation is going to change.

Best Regards,
Luca Paterlini
Activity: 3
July 17, 2017, 02:06:05 AM

Kayi is a safehaven now. People can invest in it and hodl. Plus get huge dividends. If the dividens is put in place this one is going to skyrocket.

The dev isn't even active here- The most basic starting point. . He hasn't given anything to invest in.. What is your confidence based on?

Just being real  Undecided
Activity: 420
July 16, 2017, 09:11:10 PM

Kayi is a safehaven now. People can invest in it and hodl. Plus get huge dividends. If the dividens is put in place this one is going to skyrocket.
Activity: 506
Merit: 250
July 16, 2017, 09:25:49 AM
Dev needs to prove this is not scam, how do we know investments are safe when no clear plan of action

You're investing in Topia 10 sat shitcoins and you want to know your "investment" is safe?  Shocked

Clearly the dev of this coin can barely speak English.
  Lol he can easily clear things up and shit not this coin it looks good but i just want clarity
Activity: 7
July 16, 2017, 04:25:28 AM
I liked that,I bought 6500000 kayi I'm happy because I know his price will go up!!! Wink
Activity: 252
July 16, 2017, 12:32:26 AM
Buy tokens now and receive dividends every month.
wow that is cool , but where is the dividends  from ? what is you income source?
July 16, 2017, 12:27:47 AM
Dev needs to prove this is not scam, how do we know investments are safe when no clear plan of action

You're investing in Topia 10 sat shitcoins and you want to know your "investment" is safe?  Shocked

Clearly the dev of this coin can barely speak English.
Activity: 506
July 15, 2017, 12:43:14 PM
Activity: 546
July 15, 2017, 09:05:12 AM
i think KAYI will hit 100 sats soon what do u think boys
Activity: 3
July 15, 2017, 01:51:15 AM
Come on Dev,

Show us you've got what it takes to manage a successful project.
You've got the supporters.
Pages:
Jump to: