Pages:
Author

Topic: Keep hodling your Bitcoin - page 7. (Read 775 times)

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
April 22, 2023, 05:37:47 PM
~snip~
There’s always someone willing to takeover for those who are scared so let them be. Real bitcoin enthusiast don’t see the price of Bitcoin with current value. You will understand this if you watch many times how scared people react on every price drop.
^Definitely right and this is true.
Probably those people who are selling are not selling the below the price from where they purchased it, only dumb people will do that for sure.
However, the real BTC enthusiast will not look at the market price closely, or watch the price daily, they aim for their goal to make a profit in a long term and that is the reason they hold it in a long term. BTC price has been proven that will always create an ATH and that time is near to come. So I am not surprised the real enthusiast will understand the word of long-term holding.
Activity: 2674
Merit: 696
Dimon69
April 22, 2023, 05:28:20 PM
Most recent posts on this forum such as
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bitcoin-is-going-down-day-after-day-right-now-5449800
Seems more like few persons are scared that they may loss to their Bitcoin hodlings due to the recent drops in price of Bitcoin
This is very understandable but as a Bitcoin investor you should know that with the series of price changes Bitcoin has encountered over the years we can say that it rises in value more than it drops .
Therefore I want to urge all my fellow bitcointalkers to not lose interest in holding because of these little drops in price  keep holding your Bitcoin .It will definitely boom soon

It’s normal that there’s someone that being scared because the value is dropping. You can’t urge everyone to hold since it’s their own money and not yours. This scenario already happened in the past many times and it’s a normal process to remove those weak hands to make the community pure strong holder.

There’s always someone willing to takeover for those who are scared so let them be. Real bitcoin enthusiast don’t see the price of Bitcoin with current value. You will understand this if you watch many times how scared people react on every price drop.
Activity: 39
Merit: 12
You are an anonymous friend if you promote Bitcoin
April 22, 2023, 05:20:17 PM
Most recent posts on this forum such as
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bitcoin-is-going-down-day-after-day-right-now-5449800
Seems more like few persons are scared that they may loss to their Bitcoin hodlings due to the recent drops in price of Bitcoin
This is very understandable but as a Bitcoin investor you should know that with the series of price changes Bitcoin has encountered over the years we can say that it rises in value more than it drops .
Therefore I want to urge all my fellow bitcointalkers to not lose interest in holding because of these little drops in price  keep holding your Bitcoin .It will definitely boom soon
Pages:
Jump to: