Pages:
Author

Topic: Keep Hold or Sell - page 2. (Read 683 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 124
January 11, 2019, 03:49:11 PM
O support the Keep Holding mentality, because selling is just to loose the hard earned money you have, the market is too low to sell by now. Sell only when the market is up.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
yamzu
January 11, 2019, 03:16:34 PM
Situation of the market is not exact in general. Of cource cryptocurrency started to restore, but nowbody don't know what will happen in future. I suggest you to hold your coins until good selling time, but don't hold stoutly.
Activity: 840
Merit: 266
January 11, 2019, 03:09:09 PM
There is no coin split coming out of this fork and this fork will only make Ethereum better, the chances that price goes up after this fork is higher than chances of the price going down, this is how I see this fork and I am totally ignoring the other 2 useless forks happening because I think their effect should be minimal or zero. Keep holding is my opinion and that what I will do, I believe things will get only better for Ethereum in the upcoming days/weeks/months.
Activity: 350
Merit: 13
January 11, 2019, 03:01:35 PM
Hi Everyone. .
I need your suggestion for Ethereum  Hardfork.  
For now I'm confused about having to keep holding or selling?
How do you respond to the Ethereum hardfork that will be done soon?
Do you keep hold or sell?
Please give me a suggestion.

If I were you, I would hold my Ethereum and wait till things get better before selling any, because currently now Ethereum price is down to $128. I'm pretty sure you wouldn't want to sell it at this price cause it will definitely turn out to be a loss. 
Activity: 910
Merit: 263
January 11, 2019, 01:49:50 PM
I now hold my coins eth. But in the next 5 days I will probably sell almost all the coins. Bitcoin fell yesterday, it didn't allow the Eth coin to grow further.
Activity: 504
FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET
January 11, 2019, 01:48:30 PM
Hold is gold things from now. Because now all cryptocurrencies are downed due to bad marketing condition. So if we sell this times we are lost forever.
Activity: 200
Merit: 1
January 11, 2019, 01:46:13 PM
You should look at the indicators of the chart before doing something. Currently , I am seeing a downtrend before hardfork happens so I recommend selling eth. Then buy back when you see MA indicator, MACD has an upward direction. I watched a lot of hardfork and found that it was always dumped after this event.
Activity: 248
Merit: 100
January 11, 2019, 01:43:11 PM
learning from the hard fork has happened. most prices dropped after the hard fork. buy eth before hard fork, and sell when the hard fork is in progress. because the possibility of eth prices immediately goes down.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 261
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
January 11, 2019, 01:33:55 PM
   Holding, buying more, still holding, still buying more. Crypto-currencies are specific ground, just when I think I can handle on this stuff,
I realize how little I actually know! Constant learning, and constantly growing my amounts.
   Bitcoin needed time to get where it`s now. Others will need even more time, I`m buying when I can and I hold, I`m waiting that time. What else to do?
copper member
Activity: 409
Merit: 0
January 11, 2019, 01:24:18 PM
I think after hardfork, the growth of ethereum can be faster, and I don't want to lose the moment of better profits, and therefore I prefer to hold on.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
January 11, 2019, 12:48:05 PM
The market situation is ridiculous at this moment as the prices of coins has been dropped very badly, guys those who are hodling coins at this moment are doing the right thing do not sell your coins in hurry. Things will change very soon Just wait and see every moment of the market until it turns green.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
January 11, 2019, 12:47:39 PM
Holding is a simple choice. But my own opinion stands, it is better to hold now when it is bearish, and redeem when the bull run comes. Always do your own research too, you can always check the prices and the potential of the cryptocurrencies you hold
Activity: 854
January 11, 2019, 11:59:26 AM
The Constantinople fork this coming January 15 is promising. I think it is good to do trading today to earn more Ethereum because ETH price may surge high after this fork.
Activity: 672
January 11, 2019, 10:49:00 AM
if you just want to invest in ethereum so you should HOLD it, but if you want coin from ethereum fork maybe you should read this
no worry about ethereum price it will be more valuable in the future
Activity: 616
January 11, 2019, 10:41:01 AM
I think that depends on what you get if you sell, because if you make a profit from your sale, you don't need to hesitate to sell it, but if you lose it, you have to keep holding it because sales are illogical because you invest profits.
copper member
Activity: 382
January 11, 2019, 10:26:17 AM
Keep holding until bull run starts. Don't make bad decisions for today, better you just join more bounties and airdrops to make you busy to not watch over your portfolio and be disappointed. In this way you can also gain more altcoins for the next bull run.
Activity: 2
January 11, 2019, 10:15:20 AM
I think if you have made it this far in the bear market, sell is not an option, unless there is a similar priced crypto you want to switch into without adding fiat.
Activity: 280
Merit: 12
January 11, 2019, 10:07:20 AM
This is not the right time to sell your coins, panic sell will lead you to lose your hard-earned money. I guess this is a Constantinople hard fork which was known as the value of coins will drop badly. There are 2more hard fork is suppose to happen which will pump and change the atmosphere of the market, kindly hodl your coins now.
Activity: 394
Merit: 1
January 11, 2019, 10:05:50 AM
In my opinion hold is better than sell, I'm optimistic that the market can recover, don't give up and despair even though in 2018 the market drop, this is actually a good opportunity to keep buying so that we have the chance to get big profits someday.
yes of course when the price below is one of the opportunities to buy and get a profit when the market has recovered. but not arbitrarily in choosing coins, need to research first or at least have entered the top 10 in CMC. That includes coins that are already popular and have quite a lot of users.
Activity: 504
January 11, 2019, 09:56:18 AM
My advice is to wait for the market to really improve and the altcoin prices to rise again. Of course it's better to hold the altcoins you have at the moment, supporting seeing the market has increased the price of coins again and this is not the right time to sell.
Pages:
Jump to: