Pages:
Author

Topic: Keep Hold or Sell - page 3. (Read 683 times)

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250
January 11, 2019, 09:53:31 AM
In my opinion hold is better than sell, I'm optimistic that the market can recover, don't give up and despair even though in 2018 the market drop, this is actually a good opportunity to keep buying so that we have the chance to get big profits someday.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
January 11, 2019, 09:35:01 AM
I think you should keep it, the market goes down maybe a sign of people who want to buy in large quantities or vice versa they take advantage of this moment to sell because they already bought at the beginning when the price is still 80-90 $.
Activity: 602
January 11, 2019, 09:29:23 AM
Don’t think to sell your coins in this bottom, market is almost at bottom & we can aspect a major pump from here.
So if we say that it will be the best time to buy coins at low price to make reason able profit in near future, so just hold your coins & try to buy more coins.
Activity: 462
Merit: 1
January 11, 2019, 09:25:26 AM
I had high hopes. But now I doubt that it will save ETH. See again today the recession of the entire market. I think it's time to withdraw your money.
Activity: 812
January 11, 2019, 09:18:14 AM
Hi Everyone. .
I need your suggestion for Ethereum  Hardfork.  
For now I'm confused about having to keep holding or selling?
How do you respond to the Ethereum hardfork that will be done soon?
Do you keep hold or sell?
Please give me a suggestion.

I think it's time to buy, because when you want to get close to the hardfork time, there must be lots of people who are panic buying or afraid to miss profits, maybe if you buy eth at the end of 2018 you will be more profitable
The hardfork of ethereum will happen in the January 16 2019 which there are few days left and as of now the price of ethereum is quite increasing. After I know that there will be hardfork in this year I hold all my ethereum which I will sell when the price goes up after the hardfork.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
January 11, 2019, 08:55:32 AM
I hold it because I hope that this hardfork will be of benefit for Ethereum and strong investors will start investing in it!
Activity: 453
Merit: 2
https://goldeth.io/
January 11, 2019, 04:29:37 AM
of course it's better to hold the altcoin that you have at the moment, try to look at the market that there has been a decline in the price of coins again and this is not the right time to sell. my advice is wait until the market really improves and the altcoin prices rise again.
Activity: 798
January 11, 2019, 04:07:48 AM
You better hold it because if you sell coins, of course, you will not make a profit. Hardfork only walked a few days and when Hardfork finished the market would rise again. So for the current situation to buy the top 10 coins because if Hardfork is finished and the price goes up, it will certainly be more profitable.
Activity: 840
January 11, 2019, 04:00:55 AM
Of course I still hold myself this year, because I'm sure that later this year the market will definitely experience a bull run even though we don't know when it will start, but I'm sure it will happen
Activity: 784
January 11, 2019, 03:50:23 AM
I hope you more focus to hold only up to the first hardfork arrived. than sell too fast this time I think it will only make the Pope happy due to easily release the ethereum moment yet. Despite this fork is not necessarily felt good but the price increases that occurred should be utilized more.
Activity: 756
Merit: 14
January 11, 2019, 02:28:37 AM
Don't get it wrong ,the hardfork is just an upgrade so no coin will be rewarded to all ETH holders and if you think ethereum might lose value after fork and you want to sell then that's your call but of all coins out there ethereum is not a stupid project ,and remember that it has a talented dev
Activity: 1221
January 11, 2019, 02:13:44 AM
Hi Everyone. .

I think it is only a momentary price turbulances and soon after the hardfork, a stable growth will start. In my opinion, a much better solution than sales is to take a deep breath and wait for hardfork results.
Activity: 774
January 11, 2019, 02:10:16 AM
I would not be selling ETH now because it is so cheap.Well and specially  buy ETH for hard fork too get new coins I would not be. I consider this fork a cheap attempt to raise the ETH price and this new coin from hard fork
im think nobody needs it and its price will be very small. This is my opinion
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002
January 11, 2019, 02:00:19 AM
Hi Everyone. .

Ethereum Hardfork is a step that in my opinion will be good, although we see after Ethereum Hardfork's announcement then there is a market crash, but I'm sure ethereum will get better and I would prefer to keep holding it, because so far if it happens Hardfork will become profit also for holders. So your own choice is decisive and we will only hold it for now.
copper member
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
SIGMA
January 11, 2019, 01:54:07 AM
i will hold ethereum until market bullish because i've been buying ethereum rate @0.037 T_T
i can't anything except hold, but calm down it's only short periode bearish.
Activity: 1274
January 11, 2019, 01:37:43 AM
I will suggest to hold all coins specially ethereum till ethereum hard fork which is expected on 19 January this year, at the moment market is red and wait for stability.
Activity: 700
January 10, 2019, 11:38:51 PM
based on the previous hardfork happened. stand alone first because it will give you profit from an increase in pricing. After that the lapse of some time then the prices will fall slowly and at the time it was a phase should be used to sell. If it sells at about this I think it is not yet the right moment because the achievement hasn't even at maximum.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
January 10, 2019, 11:34:29 PM
still hodl, I think this is a trap. the increase of $ 20 last week looks like today's bullshit. there is no chance to sell. if it's gone up to $ 200, we can see to sell or keep hodl again.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
January 10, 2019, 11:27:51 PM
HODL it's the only thing that you have to do.

You don't need to sell as the market wasn't so good if you want to.
Activity: 784
Merit: 10
January 10, 2019, 11:26:03 PM
Sell if you buy ethereum in its very low cost on last 2 months and if you could have a profit even few. Hold if you want more profit for ethereum, since it is now showing increase on its price and many believes that this increasing price of ethereum would continue, so if you bought many of those, it is better to hold and sell for future investments.
Pages:
Jump to: