Pages:
Author

Topic: Keep your head cool in front of fluctuation - page 4. (Read 1853 times)

Activity: 233
Merit: 100
September 04, 2018, 10:05:28 AM

BE CAREFUL WITH GREEN

Many know this but rarely can do.
Normally, green represents growth and red represents price decrease. But to me, it is the opposite. I have witnessed quite a few cases in which investors buy a green coin, like TRON (TRX) or Siacoin (SC), then lose their money. You should know that when the coin turn green, it is just some leftover or a rat trap. Like Siacoin, will you earn 800% more after it has already increased 800%?

DO NOT PANIC WHEN YOU SEE RED

Only be afraid and panic if your coin is a shitcoin. Shitcoin will sooner or later die even when it once green for a long period.
If your coin is solid coins, the red will soon leave and it is meaningless to panic. Those solid coins have survived long enough to have a future in this market and won’t die easily. Otherwise, they have a solid foundation of strong team member and potential project. If those are your case, don’t worry.

Ethereum and Bitcoin have also gone through those red and green days and still be here to grow. Be patient and have a long vision (6 months to 20 years). The rise or fall in short term does not mean anything.

For me and the situation right now we should be positive always because this moment only our faith and trust for bitcoin is the way to make as strong.
Activity: 392
Merit: 13
September 07, 2018, 04:27:55 PM
I have to agree, way too many people are moved by their emotions when they are seeing movements in the market but the best choice is to always just wait and see what is going on with the coin before you get too excited. Red or green, always keep a level head, this is the way that you make sure you are making the best choices for your investment
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
September 05, 2018, 01:03:20 PM
To minimize your losses with the fall of the coin rate - my vision - you need to monitor the altcoin that you are trading with, do not leave the computer all day. At night translate this altkoin into bitcoin.
Activity: 752
Merit: 501
True we have to make sure that we develop the habit of being patient no matter what happens to the prices of the coins in the market. People panic way too much which leads them to selling their coins and causing the prices of the coins to fall even further down. once you can keep a cool head in the bear and in a recovery then you can make better choices.
Activity: 127
We really need to cultivate this habit. It might not exactly be such an easy thing to do, but we really need to stay calm, and stop stressing ourselves over nothing. The price fluctuations might be getting to some of us real bad, but I think that all of these would be completely over soon, and the streets will experience some bull trend again.

BE CAREFUL WITH GREEN

Normally, green represents growth and red represents price decrease. But to me, it is the opposite. I have witnessed quite a few cases in which investors buy a green coin, like TRON (TRX) or Siacoin (SC), then lose their money. You should know that when the coin turn green, it is just some leftover or a rat trap. Like Siacoin, will you earn 800% more after it has already increased 800%?

Only be afraid and panic if your coin is a shitcoin. Shitcoin will sooner or later die even when it once green for a long period.
If your coin is solid coins, the red will soon leave and it is meaningless to panic. Those solid coins have survived long enough to have a future in this market and won’t die easily. Otherwise, they have a solid foundation of strong team member and potential project. If those are your case, don’t worry.

Ethereum and Bitcoin have also gone through those red and green days and still be here to grow. Be patient and have a long vision (6 months to 20 years). The rise or fall in short term does not mean anything.

For me and the situation right now we should be positive always because this moment only our faith and trust for bitcoin is the way to make as strong.
Activity: 171
Just pull yourself together in this situation of price fluctuation and be optimistic that the market will get healed and healthy soon in the future. Fluctuation will cease and price will rise at faster rate very soon

BE CAREFUL WITH GREEN

Activity: 220
Merit: 2
For me this situation that we find ourselves in is easy to play.  Split your buys up and buy when the dip happens.  I'm more worried about when we start to go way up.  How do you know when to get out.  I always screw up this aspect.  I'm good on entry and horrible on exit. 
Activity: 406
Unfortunately, no matter how much people talk about it, the themes do not cease to appear where people regret that they succumbed to emotions
Activity: 28
keep cool and buy on the red days...and if it drop again...buy some more. then hold and don't sell at a loss.
Activity: 630
Merit: 20
Very well said and great observation you got there buddy. It made me really think about some scenario wherein some of us loses our money even if the market turned green. Maybe you are right with your point that it is a rat trap. But who knows if it is really a leftover? For the past few years, it is very hard to predict how the market plays.

Indeed true. But in some instances, that shitcoin you are pertaining to is somewhat be useful and may keep pace somehow unexpectedly and will stay in the market for so long. Well, we can't really say.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250

BE CAREFUL WITH GREEN

I always have a positive attitude towards a potentially low coin, bitcoin coin and ethereum can be a good coin. we do not have to panic sell when we see the coins become small and decrease, so I think it is not a feared thing.
Activity: 154

BE CAREFUL WITH GREEN

A cool head really helps to lessen the negative vibes we are experiencing at this moment. In some of the past few days the market is really turns into green but it's only just for 2-3 days if I'm not mistaken. I think it tells to us that be much more careful and actively aware in every single time that has fluctuation in the market. Being green in the market are not means for a totally recovery maybe it's only a sign that the market are still alive and continuous to operate because other people has a speculation that the market will going to die. This time patiently wait and truly believe to this system are maybe the key to reach our success.

Crypto market is always fluctuating no one can predict on it's stability, if it is red time buy a coin and hold, when market turns green  sell or trade our coins. Just always viewed the market flows, our participation can catch up the right time to have a profit.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 500
Across The Universe
Holding a coin for 20 years is very ridiculous. What kind of profit are you looking for? The best is to observe a coin for a period of 5 years at most and sell it off if you realised profit or not. It is my personal opinion!
in my opinion both have to long time to hold. I think 1-2 years is enough to hold a coin (other than bitcoin and ethereum), moreover I'm not sure, especially holding tokens for more than 1 year doesn't seem to be effective
Activity: 798
homt.net
Holding a coin for 20 years is very ridiculous. What kind of profit are you looking for? The best is to observe a coin for a period of 5 years at most and sell it off if you realised profit or not. It is my personal opinion!
Activity: 518
Merit: 325
I think that in any state of the market you need to be very cautious about choosing a coin or a token for investing. It is very important.
Activity: 658
There is a basic rule that the price for individual coins can not go contrary to the general movement in the market. I think now there will be a lot of bubbles created for extortion money.               
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
That was the best time to buy, when everything goes RED, it mean best price or very cheap to buy. Why would someone buy token/coin when it was almost hit the ceiling.

At crypto currencies, there's a time to goes down and there's a time it goes up very fast. What they always said, buy the top 10 if you are uncertain. However, Alts are more profitable specially when the price are almost started to gain more support.

Activity: 56
Merit: 2
CryptoCashbackRebate-Rewarding Cryptos
This is a good suggestion! Green doesn't mean quality actually. You don't have to go for the green, you have to go for the project!! If the project is good... stay cool, rest assured. Play safe and enjoy the ride
Pages:
Jump to: