Pages:
Author

Topic: Keep your head cool in front of fluctuation - page 6. (Read 1853 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Thank you for your encouragement! I was really puzzled because my currency was affected a lot from the Red Market Sad But after reading it I feel more secure, I will wait a few more months!
Activity: 476
It's nice to see inspiring threads like this and these are type of topics that should be spread in this forum. In times like this, I just keep myself busy on my other online sidelines to get other income and avoid stress with the current state of the cryptomarket.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 579
HODLing is an art, not just a word...
a better suggestion would be not to confuse fluctuations with pump and dump.
don't be afraid this is the most common mistake people have been making for as long as altcoins existed and that is also how pump and dumpers are making profit.
when we have fluctuations and true potential (like in bitcoin) the changes are nothing to be afraid of but instead a good opportunity to buy. but when we have fluctuations in a manipulated market which was pumped then the drop is a signal to sell and stay away.
Activity: 112
Merit: 13
I honestly agree with your observation sir. There is no reason to panic when the value are turning red, actually this is the perfect time to purchase this thing because for sure this ain't be permanent and will eventually turn to its average value or even greater than it used to be. Fluctuation seems normal to crypto for its unpredictable value due to investors, so keep your head cool and just wait for its breakthrough.
Activity: 91
Merit: 0
While it is a great thing to buy when the dip is experienced, let us also consider other things such as whether the downward trend has hit bottom? or is it still digging?
Cause at times the waiting would take much longer if we just buy the dip, and not knowing how the market behaves.
It pays to know the right timing when to buy.
Activity: 770
Merit: 11
quarkchain.io

BE CAREFUL WITH GREEN

Many know this but rarely can do.
Normally, green represents growth and red represents price decrease. But to me, it is the opposite. I have witnessed quite a few cases in which investors buy a green coin, like TRON (TRX) or Siacoin (SC), then lose their money. You should know that when the coin turn green, it is just some leftover or a rat trap. Like Siacoin, will you earn 800% more after it has already increased 800%?

DO NOT PANIC WHEN YOU SEE RED

Only be afraid and panic if your coin is a shitcoin. Shitcoin will sooner or later die even when it once green for a long period.
If your coin is solid coins, the red will soon leave and it is meaningless to panic. Those solid coins have survived long enough to have a future in this market and won’t die easily. Otherwise, they have a solid foundation of strong team member and potential project. If those are your case, don’t worry.

Ethereum and Bitcoin have also gone through those red and green days and still be here to grow. Be patient and have a long vision (6 months to 20 years). The rise or fall in short term does not mean anything.

It is easier said than done for me, as many people still incurred losses as their let their emotions in trading, for me to survive in crypto world one very important to have is experience, it is prefer to start small and experience what is happening today and before, as history repeats itself in crypto. as being seasoned trader we will use knowledge in trading rather than our emotions.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025
Thankfully, we finally see some sound advice backed by sensible and concise examples, in the midst of blind panic and exultation. Hope more people heed this, and follow through, instead of getting their red and green signals all mixed up. Thank you!
I would not be surprised so many people will still not heed this and will still end up panicking anyway. I feel we are beginning to pay so much attention to those who panic, and the real sense is that they are part of every market and there is nothing anyone of us can do about it. If you tell people to HODL and the market goes lower, they end up feeling you gave them the wrong advise and vice versa. Everyone is entitled to their decision and anyone who ignorantly entered the market will always make the worst ones.

I think that basically the hardest time for the crypt is already over, but I agree that not all the coins are worth investing even while pumping.
From the beginning of altcoins ear, not all the coin are surviving and only those people who are good at choosing right coins, makes good returns. Like you, I am also hoping that downfall of cryptos might have found the end. Lets hope and pray for the same.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
I think that basically the hardest time for the crypt is already over, but I agree that not all the coins are worth investing even while pumping.
Activity: 80
https://bwex.co/

BE CAREFUL WITH GREEN

Normally, green represents growth and red represents price decrease. But to me, it is the opposite. I have witnessed quite a few cases in which investors buy a green coin, like TRON (TRX) or Siacoin (SC), then lose their money. You should know that when the coin turn green, it is just some leftover or a rat trap. Like Siacoin, will you earn 800% more after it has already increased 800%?

Only be afraid and panic if your coin is a shitcoin. Shitcoin will sooner or later die even when it once green for a long period.
If your coin is solid coins, the red will soon leave and it is meaningless to panic. Those solid coins have survived long enough to have a future in this market and won’t die easily. Otherwise, they have a solid foundation of strong team member and potential project. If those are your case, don’t worry.

Ethereum and Bitcoin have also gone through those red and green days and still be here to grow. Be patient and have a long vision (6 months to 20 years). The rise or fall in short term does not mean anything.

Thanks for your considerate and generous advice.
In my views also, the period of price decrease is also very good chance to earn a good amount of profit. It is only in the period of decrease when most people take their money out at lower prices which renders high profit to other investors.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029
Every smart investor that knows what he or she is doing will always keep their head cool whichever way. I bought some coins a little bit in red when the market was giving sign of some recovery, then it got beaten down and I decided to buy more now to add up. I have always been a long term investor buying at dips and waiting for the long term, and as long as I keep buying into people's fear, I always end up getting the profit hugely as time goes on.

The most important thing honestly is never to panic, and for someone like me, the only time I panic is when the market is in a bull run for nothing, then I may just start dropping, or when the market just keeps going down for nothing, then I just start accumulating.
Activity: 336
Sudden buy or sudden sell is never good. We must take a bit time to understand the market. People with lesser knowledge generally do these sudden things. People with long term plan hardly panic seeing Red. Good thought mate. Appreciate it.   
Activity: 308
The Operating System for DAOs

BE CAREFUL WITH GREEN

Very correct topic. I myself know the people who bought the Ripple for 27,000 sat. I think that after such themes people will think more about buying or selling a coin. Only head cool
Activity: 546

BE CAREFUL WITH GREEN

The only way to earn profits in cryptocurrency trading is to think wisely. Maybe, we can't think enough when there is a crash or an instant bull run because there is an adrenalin rush that controls our mind and physical behaviour. We need to resist from our fear and enjoyment and be focused on what we are doing. Trading is not easy as what we think of. We must have an assurance before we execute our decision. Before we step, we must have a PLAN A or PLAN B because anything that will happens to you in the journey, you have always plan to surpass it.
Activity: 175
Merit: 1

BE CAREFUL WITH GREEN

A cool head really helps to lessen the negative vibes we are experiencing at this moment. In some of the past few days the market is really turns into green but it's only just for 2-3 days if I'm not mistaken. I think it tells to us that be much more careful and actively aware in every single time that has fluctuation in the market. Being green in the market are not means for a totally recovery maybe it's only a sign that the market are still alive and continuous to operate because other people has a speculation that the market will going to die. This time patiently wait and truly believe to this system are maybe the key to reach our success.
Activity: 182

BE CAREFUL WITH GREEN

I really love that words :
"Be careful with green and do not panic when you see red"
it's because both of them mean something everytime it happen,
even if you see red, you should consider that this is a good time for you to invest more, because the price will rise again soon.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 655
well, in my opinion everyone should decide what their strategies in this market are going to be. if for example you want to make a profit and want to be a trader then you have to do it seriously. trading half-assed won't work ever. it needs dedication.

and also it needs a lot of experience, if someone is panicking and don't know what to do in different situations then they should not get involved with altcoins at all.
i have a clear vision of what i want to do. i want to make more bitcoin as profit whenever i buy an altcoin and that is what i always do.

i believe this clarity of goals is very important. that helps with the strategies.
Activity: 779
Merit: 250
I prefer day trading and considering that the capitalization after a strong dump grows slowly, I think that if you buy coins for the long term, the you should wait profits really long.

Definitely I think that's the right thing to do for now. We going to buy or invest some coins in much lower value then hold it for the meantime and when the right time will come then that is the time that we can sell it in much higher price therefore much more profit we can earn. Nervous and panic are really not the answer for the difficulties that happening now. Doing the right decision and better strategy may lead us to the way of success. We need to be more patient in waiting for the right track and always think positive because in every trials there is always a solution.  
yeah! this is one of the most we need to do when the fluctuating are again and again. this is what the other's not doing that's why they afraid and got panic ang in the end, they decide to sell their coins because they think that it will the end for the cryptocurrency. just relax and believe in the power of cryptocurrency because i know that the crypto cannot fail.
Activity: 180
Merit: 102
dApps Development Automation Platform
The correct attitude towards fluctuation of prices. It seems you are now mature enough to be this cool in the current situation of the market. I like that. If you believe that your coin/token is a solid one, then no need to falter. It is just a test to your coin/token on how strong it is.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 308
I prefer day trading and considering that the capitalization after a strong dump grows slowly, I think that if you buy coins for the long term, the you should wait profits really long.

Definitely I think that's the right thing to do for now. We going to buy or invest some coins in much lower value then hold it for the meantime and when the right time will come then that is the time that we can sell it in much higher price therefore much more profit we can earn. Nervous and panic are really not the answer for the difficulties that happening now. Doing the right decision and better strategy may lead us to the way of success. We need to be more patient in waiting for the right track and always think positive because in every trials there is always a solution.  
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
I think it's necessary to buy a cryptocurrency if it has been red for a long time and turns green. This is a sign to me.
Pages:
Jump to: