Pages:
Author

Topic: Keep your money anonymous and safe with the reloadable Anon Debit Card - page 3. (Read 11920 times)

legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003
U really have to work on your presentation and website, information is blurry , post clear informations about your products.
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
What about fees of your debit card? Roll Eyes

Any service you provide or use there will be a fee. Also op, the person above has a point.

Why would someone use the debit card?  Huh Just a tip, theres thing called snapcard where people buy stuff for you when use bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 1654
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
I visitd this site, I like your services, like Fund my payoneer card with skrill, I will surely used it but, When i saw the site, It dont look professional, how I can believe you that you will not scam us ? Secondly you are not using https,
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Another initiative taken for safety measures . I would like to make a virtual credit card . You could explain how will I be funding my anonymous card or the virtual credit card .
Activity: 235
Merit: 100
What about fees of your debit card? Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002
not to hate on your business, but wouldnt be the purpose of having bitcoin does all this without getting a debit card.

if you have bitcoin, its the same thing what youre trying to offer w. this anon debit card you are trying to get people use.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Do you guys have any plans on making cards that allow you to load crypto's on them, besides BTC?
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
anondebitcard.com
to buy this card,do you accept paypal ?

Yes, we accept PayPal, like also bitcoin, webmoney, bank transfer and more.
legendary
Activity: 1176
to buy this card,do you accept paypal ?
anondebitcard.com
Of course, if you don't need it we don't have to ship them. Just please put in description you don't need them Smiley

how would that work?Huh?? please explain

You can use it as Virtual Card. You need pin if you want withdraw money in ATM, without it you can use it online. You will receive card number, exp. date and CVV. This is everything which you need to buy online. 
Activity: 617
Merit: 500
Of course, if you don't need it we don't have to ship them. Just please put in description you don't need them Smiley

how would that work?Huh?? please explain
Activity: 560
Merit: 506
I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!
Dear Mr,
If you want receive one of our debit cards, you have to pay at first for it. We gave a lot of vouchers with the code by which you could receive a discount on the card, for example for christmas. We are selling those cards for some time and we have a lot of satisfied customers.

I cannot see any satisfied customer here except probable-shills. I would rather donate to a charity than buying a card from you. No offense. If you change your mind later, let me know. I will pay you if the card is working. Good luck!

P.S. I couldn't find any reviews in https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=438411.0;all although you agreed to give vouch copies.
anondebitcard.com
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
I would be interested. But I dont want shipping. If i buy can you send  me the tracks 1+2  and necessarry information
to activate the card
I ordered from them a card some time ago. It works so far and I don't have any problem with it. Card came about a week after and I could use it almost immediately. I can make bank transfer from my account and I receive it in two-three days, but when my friend transfer money to my card, the bank get fee, because he's got different than mine.

hello tentne,

i would like to buy one or more cards from this seller too, but, unfortunately i have make sure, everything works just fine...

so you received you card and already tried it out...everything works....that´s good to hear, but....

did you try getting money from several bank accounts ?? 

i am asking,because if i buy this card, i would like to use it as a payment method for my customers, so there will be lots and lots of bank wire transfers.......also i would like to cash out by ATM...

any other people who tried that card got similar experiences or maybe even worse...problems with that???

thanks for every answer in advance

tom
Hello Anondebitcards,

i wrote you a PM.

RSVP

Merci Cool
Dear Mr,
If you want receive one of our debit cards, you have to pay at first for it. We gave a lot of vouchers with the code by which you could receive a discount on the card, for example for christmas. We are selling those cards for some time and we have a lot of satisfied customers.

I cannot see any satisfied customer here except probable-shills. I would rather donate to a charity than buying a card from you. No offense. If you change your mind later, let me know. I will pay you if the card is working. Good luck!

P.S. I couldn't find any reviews in https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=438411.0;all although you agreed to give vouch copies.
anondebitcard.com
Dear Mr sguegliam,
yes you can use our debit card with PayPal. You can link it with your account and later withdraw money in ATM.
anondebitcard.com
Dear Mr,

I ordered from them a card some time ago. It works so far and I don't have any problem with it. Card came about a week after and I could use it almost immediately. I can make bank transfer from my account and I receive it in two-three days, but when my friend transfer money to my card, the bank get fee, because he's got different than mine.

Uh! Please don't. Lips sealed Doing this will only ruin your reputation. Please do as I said. Give a card to a trusted user and let him/her check the card and he can pay $30 if it is working fine.
Pages:
Jump to: