Pages:
Author

Topic: Keep your money anonymous and safe with the reloadable Anon Debit Card - page 4. (Read 11920 times)

Activity: 383
Merit: 250
Sorry, i dont't have understand, is possible charge this card with paypal found ? and later cashout with atm , withous use a paypal card?
Thanks
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
I ordered from them a card some time ago. It works so far and I don't have any problem with it. Card came about a week after and I could use it almost immediately. I can make bank transfer from my account and I receive it in two-three days, but when my friend transfer money to my card, the bank get fee, because he's got different than mine.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!
If the OP ain't sure about currency conversion charges (Forex Fee MZ was talking about if you don't know @anondebitcard), then how can one trust someone and just throw away $30 on someone he doesn't even know???

If you don't mind @OP, can you either share someone's trade with you and ask that person to just post his experience here with the card's pic or is it possible for you to be able to just send a free card to someone in order to try it out and let everyone know that you are genuine???

That way, everyone will know what's the truth...

For upbringing your repo, I don't think that letting go a measly $30 card for someone to try out, a problem for you @OP...
Activity: 617
Merit: 500
I would like to get a free vouch. I don't want to pay $30 to you upfront because of your reputation. I will pay you if the card is working and there is no problem with it.

By the way, what is your legal status about this card?

If you want you can order card for $30, unfortunately there are no free samples to check it. If you will want order more, then you can get discount. We are shipping them to other countries also.

What do you mean about it? The cards can be purchased by anyone and use by everyone who is more than 13, because they are anonymous.

Sorry. Not interested. Your company isn't known and there is no vouch from considerable users. You should at least give a free card to a person and let him share his experience. By the way, I am not asking for a "free" sample, instead requesting to get the card first and payment after checking the card.

Nice try Mr. Zakir......would like that possibility too.....:-)
Activity: 560
Merit: 506
I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!
I would like to get a free vouch. I don't want to pay $30 to you upfront because of your reputation. I will pay you if the card is working and there is no problem with it.

If you want you can order card for $30, unfortunately there are no free samples to check it. If you will want order more, then you can get discount. We are shipping them to other countries also.

What do you mean about it? The cards can be purchased by anyone and use by everyone who is more than 13, because they are anonymous.

Sorry. Not interested. Your company isn't known and there is no vouch from considerable users. You should at least give a free card to a person and let him share his experience. By the way, I am not asking for a "free" sample, instead requesting to get the card first and payment after checking the card.
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
anondebitcard.com

anondebitcard.com

Why would it take longer, if you transfer money from different bank accounts???

It depends from bank. Some of them can transfer money in one day, others can do it in few days.
anondebitcard.com

poor respond time on this seller  Undecided very questionable Embarrassed

Hello.
Yes, the card can be loaded by bank transfer and it can be done from different accounts. It not has to be from one person for all the time. If you use different bank account, the bank transfer can take longer time than normally. If you don't want reload it by bank transfer, you can use our website and reload it by other method of payments.

Why would it take longer, if you transfer money from different bank accounts???
anondebitcard.com
Hello.
Yes, the card can be loaded by bank transfer and it can be done from different accounts. It not has to be from one person for all the time. If you use different bank account, the bank transfer can take longer time than normally. If you don't want reload it by bank transfer, you can use our website and reload it by other method of payments.
That´s some good questions you asked.
Unfortunately there are no answers from the vendor, also no activity.

Huh

Activity: 515
Merit: 502
I'd like to read some reviews and I have also a question:
I see the card can be reloaded with bank transfers, must it be made from a specific bank account belonging to a specific person? Or are acceptable transfers from many different accounts and persons?
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Sound Engineer for Hire
Are there any vouches for this service?
anondebitcard.com
Hello.
You can use it like normal card, but it's without paperwork with bank. You can use it in normal store, online for payments or you can withdraw money in Atm. 
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Hi, I want order from you euro debit card, but I don't know where I can use it?
anondebitcard.com
Reload your card with bitcoin, perfect money or even PayPal !! Check it on our website http://anondebitcard.com/reload-your-card/reload-your-card-or-sim !

Regards,
Anondebitcard
anondebitcard.com
Pages:
Jump to: