Pages:
Author

Topic: Keeping BTC in sovereign hands. Tales from the LA Fitness Sauna - page 2. (Read 351 times)

legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1018
He elaborated some more saying that the CIA was the group that really created BTC.
We don't know who is or are founder of Bitcoin. The founder is known under a name Satoshi Nakamoto but we don't know who is that founder, a person, a group of people, a government, many theory about that.

I don't mind but after some years in this market, I see the market is manipulated by news. News have many levels, from individual level like influencer to governmental level like China, USA, El Salvador, IMF, etc.

I am not surprised if Bitcoin will become a game for bigger entities like big institutions, governments, wars between governments in future. We have gold, gas, oil as war tools and in future, Bitcoin can be another war tool for governments.
legendary
Activity: 4214
Merit: 4458
sauna's cause dehydration and thus at extremes hallucinations and delusions

in short.. expect weird conversations with people in sauna's, dont take what people say in sauna's as fact
the story (guy creating reputation by saying he talks with top level people)
seems scammy

he then giving investment advice to show good planning..

.. all that is missing is the pitch part where he say he will do it for you if you just hand him the funds.. and then.. you never see him again
as for the trade advice (ignoring the first and last parts)
i too would play it both sides

having a reserve of btc and reserve of fiat
when the btc price is low 'sell some of your fiat, buy btc'
when the btc price is high 'sell some of your btc, buy fiat'

that way you are always "accumulating" in one stash of value or another. and if timing it right you end up accumulating both. and not missing any opportunity on the ups or the downs

just dont hand funds to guys you just met in a sauna. invest it yourself properly. "self-sovereign" not "stranger-stealing"
Activity: 1098
Merit: 534
So here was a very intriguing encounter that I had, about 3 or 4 months ago. I was in the sauna in LA fitness and it was just me and one other guy in there. All of the sudden he started talking to me, had some very positive things to say about my "energy" he said he liked my energy and that he could tell that I had some big things in store in my future. Very intrigued I questioned him on this and asked him what he did for a living. He told me " Its my job to usher in the next payment system into the world". After talking to him more and more about it, it turned out that this guy was traveling country to country making huge deals in BTC with high ranking government officials. He kept saying that its his job to keep BTC in "Sovereign hands" I found this all very interesting.

He elaborated some more saying that the CIA was the group that really created BTC. He went on to speak about the white hats and the black hats in the CIA, aka the good guys and the bad guys, and that basically the whole agency was at war with itself. Crazy wild stuff here. Just an average day out at the gym for me, lmao. Anyhow, I finally got a chance to write it down and talk about it. I could go way more in depth but I don't want to sound crazy here, a lot of what was mentioned truly had me a little taken back. Like what if what he was saying was true, he said that the best way to play the field is to play both sides of the coin, to ensure your success, because then at that point no matter what you would do you would win. I don't know if anything what he said was true that night, but i'll tell you one thing, it sure was entertaining. 

Has anyone else had any strange encounters like this?
Pages:
Jump to: