Pages:
Author

Topic: KFC has accepted bitcoin payment in Canada? WOW! - page 3. (Read 1547 times)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Because of the speed of the transaction, it seems to me it will be very convenient. This is good news for Bitcoin and electronic money. With Bitcoin this will be more popular than you can imagine since people visit this eatery every day.
Activity: 97
Merit: 1
This old news sounds good but actually they just want some attention against some investor, this is occur when bitcoin prices going high, i don't they would spent their some bitcoin to buy some chicken.
Activity: 618
Merit: 100
BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange
My friend in Canada told me that bitcoin payment has been used in KFC. What does that mean?
This means that large businesses around the world are trying to reach the Bitcoiner. To reach more customers, they have introduced new payment policies to attract potential customers and attract investors through new strategies.
Activity: 395
KFC canada has accepted bitcoins as a mode of payment as a part of project in selling a bucket chicken and they got  record sales as all the bucket chicken got sold out as this bitcoins has brought the revolutionary way of using currency people are interested in using the new technology as it makes the work easy and gives more financial freedom than the traditional ways of using currency. In the future there are possibilities for more merchants to accept bitcoin as this technology helps to earn more profits by attracting more customers by the use of new technology.
Activity: 131
Hurray, now true lovers of crypto-currencies can also order a delicious chicken ... Colonel Sanders would be proud of us
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
The news is legit, but KFC is accepting Bitcoin for the limited time for the Fried chicken chain. The company will accept Bitcoin via BitPay as one of the options through an online checkout page. The product will be delivered directly to the customer address with carries $5 fee according to the check-out process on the KFC website.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
This is a big step forward for both bitcoin and the KFC. It is a pity that in my country bitcoin is not accepted at all, not to mention the fact that it was accepted by any organization.
Activity: 504
Merit: 11
Very good news. When such infrastructural projects like KFC start taking bitcoin, this means that one more milestone on the way to mastering world space by bitcoin is passed.
Activity: 27
Yes it's like january of february when they started accepting crypto.. But nothing really changed i guess, BTC is still a money. You wont be able to pay less if you want to eat anyway
Activity: 134
Wow this is very good news for us bitcoin users. Fast food restaurants like KFC have received bitcoin as a means of transactions. I hope this kind of development will continue.
Activity: 392
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
hopefully with this good news then bitcoin prices will rise again and start giving me profit.
Activity: 58
It looks like I'll be able to take my encrypted money wallet and go straight to KFC to buy food.
Activity: 209
Well it's a good news but the news seems old but nevertheless this can still help if some other shops can also adopt this from KFC and also accept bitcoin in the payment method
Activity: 38
Really, this is a good news. I think bitcoin gather more one step, and now bitcoin more used. So bitcoin price more pumping. Me be,,, after few days every super shop has accepted bitcoin payment.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
My friend in Canada told me that bitcoin payment has been used in KFC. What does that mean?

Wow thats really great. Happy to hear these kind of news. Just now read one of the artical that Samsung is going to involve in cryptocurrency. Initially they are going to accept bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, ripple.
Activity: 69
If in KFC Canada has received bitcoin as a means of payment should other countries can follow in traces of kanada in treating bitcoin as a means of payment. it is possible that kfc in Canada has realized that bitcoin has a positive impact as an efficient means of payment.
Activity: 111
I really doubt that this is true, and if it ever happens, this only happened on a single store, because there aren't any KFC that started accepting bitcoin as of now, so this is more than false for most of the people in here, i am sure of that
Activity: 85
This is a very good news for Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies. KFC have given a lead, and I hope other eateries will do the same. With this Bitcoin will be very more popular than you can ever imagine since people visit this eateries on daily basis.
Activity: 266
Because of the speed of the transaction, it seems to me it will not be very convenient. Wait for 20 minutes until the transaction passes this very long or maybe they somehow solved this problem?
Activity: 276
This is a topic that is nice to here because this is an evidence that the bitcoin is slowly accepted in the society. This is a huge development for bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: