Pages:
Author

Topic: Kialara Guardians: Share, Trade, Buy, and Sell - page 4. (Read 1701 times)

Activity: 92
Merit: 2
darn mine are still stuck in LA...  can we make it last until the end of the month?
Activity: 548
Merit: 788
Always amazing artworks from kialara  Grin

Thanks, andulolika!

The AI developers along with our entire planets past collective consciousness gets some of the credit for these guys as well!
aoluain, Mopar & cygan thank you for chiming in, I will plan on doing it this way. Monday August 21st @ 12pm Pacific Time will be the deadline for entires, and the drawing will take place Tuesday August 21st. Numbers will be randomly assigned and I will plan on sharing the block Tuesday afternoon.

Steeley, cool thank you! Two entries added for you.

Kryptowerk yes I agree, awesome of you to do this Hox  Cool
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1401
Disobey.
Funky collection. If I find the time this weekend, would like to compile the submitted images into some sort of summary-graphic, just to show the different types for the four elements next to each other.
Ofc if anyone wants to do this in the meantime, feel free!

Oh and that's an insane giveaway, a Builder.  Shocked

I've added the ones in this thread to the coin wiki here: https://wiki.coin.community/Kialara_-_Guardians

But a well designed infographic would be nice.
Wow, that's some fantastic effort to collect all the different designs from Kialara. Great work, Hox! Should check the coin wiki more often.
I have given up on the graphics idea because the provided photos are so different in angle and size/quality, it's a lot of effort for a not very congruent result. I think the page you created is already enough anyways.
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1047
Always amazing artworks from kialara  Grin
Activity: 1113
Merit: 265
Byzantine Generals' Problem solved,Prosperity Next
More  Grin

legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 7618
Cashback 15%
✂️
up to 99 and rolls the blockchain without filling all the tickets. Whatever way will work,
the blockchain will ultimately decide.
✂️

can forego the letters and just assign numbers - as many as there are entries - then ignore the numbers that are empty and go with consecutive blocks until you have a winner.

@Kialara that's exactly how i would do it.
let's assume that there are 30 entries in total - they then have the choice to select a hash number between 00-99. once all 30 users have selected their number you start the raffle with a certain block until the winner(s) are determined.
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 2195
EIN: 82-3893490
can forego the letters and just assign numbers - as many as there are entries - then ignore the numbers that are empty and go with consecutive blocks until you have a winner.
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1249
What about 01 - 30 ?

I mean I have seen raffles before being run from 01 to 21 or to 50. Krogoth runs his raffles
up to 99 and rolls the blockchain without filling all the tickets. Whatever way will work,
the blockchain will ultimately decide.

BTW - love all the Guardians!
The tentative plan is to draw a winner for this raffle on Monday, August 21st... there are a few people awaiting their international shipments and although I shipped express, the packages still have to work their way through customs.

Question for anyone reading this:

Right now there are 21 entries.

A typical raffle draw I know has 16 'slots' based on the last character of the hash of a chosen block (0-9, a-f)

Let's say there are 30 entries total - would it be best to do two drawings based on two groups and two blocks, (with a potential re-draw if one of the two empty slots is selected) and then a third drawing to determine the winner between the winners of the first two drawings? With each person in the third drawing getting 9 slots each?

Or is there an easier way to go about this? I'm open to suggestions!

TYIA.
@Honeybadger2014, thank you for the order! I sent them express so hopefully you receive them quickly.

Thanks for sharing, Hox! Entries added! And thank you for sharing to the wiki - cool!!

av8rjeff - Entries added… nice photos and love the story/names! LOL @ Kialaranator Grin Great to see and visit with you today!!
Activity: 354
Merit: 23
My turn...

I just picked up my Guardian set from Max today and I couldn't be happier.  I had a lot of fun when I got home and showed these to my 12 and 14 year old boys.  One of them dug the cool AI art (he wanted to name them).  The other was more interested in the obverse side design and the Bitcoin wallet component.  Something for everyone here I guess.

But without further ado, let me introduce the gang:

First we got 'Whoa man'

Next is 'Weee'

Third up is 'Mischief'

Last, but not least is 'The Kialaranator'

Hox
Activity: 751
Merit: 296
Funky collection. If I find the time this weekend, would like to compile the submitted images into some sort of summary-graphic, just to show the different types for the four elements next to each other.

I've added the ones in this thread to the coin wiki here: https://wiki.coin.community/Kialara_-_Guardians

But a well designed infographic would be nice.
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1401
Disobey.

Hox
Activity: 751
Merit: 296
Here's my two little fellas

Activity: 92
Merit: 2
fine! i finally ordered mine! I really doubt that i'll get the parcel through customs before the end of this contest though... :-( 
mortare, I will probably set the submission deadline for the end of next week, so hopefully you receive your package before then!

Markzellers, thank you!! Entry added  Smiley

av8rjeff looking forward to it!

oh wow, i love that last one!  almost pulled the trigger on one today... but I really like and dislike some... lol that's what makes it so hard... well that and cheap sats!  what was the mintage on those again? couldn't find anything on the site.

There is no set mintage at this time.

[/quote]

At this time, that's correct... but I will likely be making an announcement regarding this before the end of the month.
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 2195
EIN: 82-3893490

Mopar--I really like your little green Guardian.  Cutest one I've seen yet.

Thanks! cant wait to see which ones you get!

I'm extremely stoked to be able to pick up my set in person from Max this Thursday.  After seeing everyone else's pictures, I'm getting more and more excited to see what guardians I get.  These are really cool and fun pieces.  Great job Max!

that is cool!

oh wow, i love that last one!  almost pulled the trigger on one today... but I really like and dislike some... lol that's what makes it so hard... well that and cheap sats!  what was the mintage on those again? couldn't find anything on the site.

There is no set mintage at this time.

Activity: 354
Merit: 23

Mopar--I really like your little green Guardian.  Cutest one I've seen yet.
Pages:
Jump to: