Pages:
Author

Topic: Kialara Guardians: Share, Trade, Buy, and Sell - page 5. (Read 1701 times)

Activity: 354
Merit: 23
I'm extremely stoked to be able to pick up my set in person from Max this Thursday.  After seeing everyone else's pictures, I'm getting more and more excited to see what guardians I get.  These are really cool and fun pieces.  Great job Max!

Activity: 92
Merit: 2
oh wow, i love that last one!  almost pulled the trigger on one today... but I really like and dislike some... lol that's what makes it so hard... well that and cheap sats!  what was the mintage on those again? couldn't find anything on the site.
Activity: 405
Merit: 123
Here is the one I am proud to own!

Thanks again for all of your contributions to the Bitcoin world of art, this is my 3rd piece and I look forward to more in the future!
Activity: 765
Merit: 283
Customs stil holding mine  Cry
Will post when in hand.
Activity: 548
Merit: 788
Thanks Steeley 🙏 4 entries added!
Activity: 1113
Merit: 265
Byzantine Generals' Problem solved,Prosperity Next
Chi, Suzuki Mopar & mj, thank you for sharing! I've updated the first comment ^ with some more info and a tally of the entries.  Cool
legendary
Activity: 3192
Merit: 3596
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 2195
EIN: 82-3893490
I have some additional photos I took with capsules on them (will post those in a few) also have 12 still remaining if anyone else would like some.

With the capsules

copper member
Activity: 700
Merit: 110
I still havent assembled it yet. Not sure if I will. Im still undecided. But definitely cool pieces. This isnt my favorite image. But I love the otherside.

[Imgur](https://imgur.com/8N7P11g)

Thanks for sharing, Chi!

I was thinking last night and decided that I'm going to raffle off a Sapphire Builder and anyone who shares a photo of their Guardian will be entered. Multiple Guardians = multiple 'tickets'.

So consider your post as 1 ticket into the raffle. I'll come back this evening or tomorrow to share more details.
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 3002
Figured I’d kick this off with my emerald Guardian (plan to purchase the diamond version soon).

To participate in the Sapphire Builder giveaway, simply share a photo of your Guardian in this thread. By doing so, you will be entered for a chance to win! One entry per unique Guardian image submitted.

Entries:
ChiBitCTy: II
Suzuki Matt: I
MoparMiningLLC: IIII
minerjones: IIII
Steeley: IIIIII
Markzellers: I
Hox: II
av8rjeff: IIII
CapWillard: IIIII
shadallion: I
heisty: IIII
Box Guy: I
Verndog: IIII
FUTUR3: I
SaigoLives: IIII
Zuruduba: II
greentailedlemur: II

And entries granted to those with packages stuck in customs:
(images to come)
Mortare: IIII
Honeybadger2014: IIII
K.O. (forum name requested today): IIII

The winner will be selected through a random drawing, and there is a tentative plan to utilize the blockchain for transparency. The block number(s) and submission end date/time will be announced by the end of this week. Numbers/Characters will be randomly assigned. Depending on the level of participation, there may be multiple drawings to narrow down the participants to a select few before the final drawing takes place.

Hello, everyone!

Here is a thread dedicated to all things Guardians!

You can find more information at: https://kialara.com/product/guardians/

Each Guardian sent out comes with an entirely distinct Avatar, a one-of-one, carefully crafted using advanced deep-learning AI technology. While you have the freedom to choose your desired element, the actual character you get will be a delightful surprise.

I encourage you all to share your Guardians here, and I'm certain others would love to see them too.

In terms of funding or 'loading' your Guardians, feel free to share tips and methods in this thread. However, please note that generating keys safely is a topic of varied opinions, and I'd prefer to avoid getting involved in that discussion. Nevertheless, if you plan on using a site like bitaddress.org, ensure you're on the correct site and not a copycat scam site. Additionally, it’s a good idea to take your computer offline (air gap), especially when dealing with significant amounts.

Pages:
Jump to: