Pages:
Author

Topic: Kickico, Crowdholding - crowdfunding platforms - page 2. (Read 1218 times)

Activity: 226
Merit: 100
Not heard anything bad about KICKICO and it seems like a good concept, will have a look at Crowdholding, do you have a website by any chance?
I invest in crowdholding in presale, I got sweet discount, That is a crowdfunding platform of marketplace. If you have ICO you can write your iCO in  kickico and crowdholding. Crowdholding is based in london but I don't know much about kickico. I joined kickico twitter bounty , earn 2000 kick. The price of kick now drop now in the market. I think crowdholding with yupie tokens will be better if the team buy back the token to mantain the price.

You can mention your fav ICO startup and earn YUPIE coins. Crowdholding has released a new task:
https://www.crowdholding.com/project/68/task/283/this-is-our-first-24-hour-task

Cool! Will go on the website now!
Activity: 322
Merit: 103
Not heard anything bad about KICKICO and it seems like a good concept, will have a look at Crowdholding, do you have a website by any chance?
I invest in crowdholding in presale, I got sweet discount, That is a crowdfunding platform of marketplace. If you have ICO you can write your iCO in  kickico and crowdholding. Crowdholding is based in london but I don't know much about kickico. I joined kickico twitter bounty , earn 2000 kick. The price of kick now drop now in the market. I think crowdholding with yupie tokens will be better if the team buy back the token to mantain the price.

You can mention your fav ICO startup and earn YUPIE coins. Crowdholding has released a new task:
https://www.crowdholding.com/project/68/task/283/this-is-our-first-24-hour-task
Activity: 812
Merit: 501
I invest in crowdholding in presale, I got sweet discount, That is a crowdfunding platform of marketplace. If you have ICO you can write your iCO in  kickico and crowdholding. Crowdholding is based in london but I don't know much about kickico. I joined kickico twitter bounty , earn 2000 kick. The price of kick now drop now in the market. I think crowdholding with yupie tokens will be better if the team buy back the token to mantain the price.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 506
Well, Kick ICO has raised about 25 mil? Hope Crowdholding will show a good result aswell Smiley

Ive heard that KickIco participants can't trade yet their token because its frozen until end of this november. And, it was successful and still they continue to develop their platform.
CROWDHOLDING 🚀ICO IS LIVE 1.11.2017🚀
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
A solid project. Platform is easy accessible and the bounty system is great. The ICO is up and running.
Activity: 244
Merit: 102

Hey, guys, what do you think about Kickico and Crowdholding projects?

They have a similar concept, kickico is running their ICO now, and Crowdholding is running pre-sale. Any experience?

I expected a lot from the kickico when it was about to hit the exchanger last week. It did list on yobit but I was not happy with the result. The market is still giving the penny worth price to each coin and thats really ridiculous to do when you have raised more than billions in the ICO sale. I mean why anyone would keep the market cap hidden from their own investors. Its not good thing and by doing so they have already made the bad impression. Now they will get dumped very bad once the prices are pumped.

I love the idea of co-creation and I think the company that gets it right will be huge.

Saying that I agree with your statement. You need to be transparent with your investors because they are the guys propping you up and as soon as you stab them in the back, the project will fall.

In regards to Crowdholding, looks a solid project. Can only see good things coming from them but they have just started their ICO so will have to see what happens.

https://ico.crowdholding.com (If anyone wants to have a look)
Activity: 658
Merit: 260
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

Hey, guys, what do you think about Kickico and Crowdholding projects?

They have a similar concept, kickico is running their ICO now, and Crowdholding is running pre-sale. Any experience?

I expected a lot from the kickico when it was about to hit the exchanger last week. It did list on yobit but I was not happy with the result. The market is still giving the penny worth price to each coin and thats really ridiculous to do when you have raised more than billions in the ICO sale. I mean why anyone would keep the market cap hidden from their own investors. Its not good thing and by doing so they have already made the bad impression. Now they will get dumped very bad once the prices are pumped.
Activity: 133
Crowdholding has bigger chances owing its great concept of co-creation. Future is heading to decentralized markets so does the concept of Crowdholding.
Well, Kick ICO has raised about 25 mil? Hope Crowdholding will show a good result aswell Smiley
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Kick ICO was successful, but heard a few murmurs of unhappy people (hidden hard cap and raising too much, spending huge amount on marketing etc). Crowdholding looks a good project, and we will see how they are going. Right now they launched today.

I think both have a place, as we can see that these projects do have people interested.
Activity: 84
I like the idea of crowdfunding - the wisdom of the crowd. Crowdholding's project seems really promising. Is it true you get a 20% bonus if you invest now?
Activity: 98
Probably Im biased but it looks like a strictly worse version of Orderbook.

First it doesnt works with US citizens.

Proof - scroll to the bottom here https://www.reddit.com/r/KICKICO_Platform/comments/6tnpdn/kickico_faq/

Second - you have to buy their Kick coins to invest into anything there.

Orderbook works in US and you can invest in any currency you want. Orderbook tokens are just this company's profit shares that are traded alongside everything else on their exchange platform.
Kickico is raising so much money
If it turns out to be a real project -it will be a really helpful platform)
It will allow to provide ICO in an easy way!

KickICO and Crowdholding are real platforms. Up and running Smiley
Activity: 364
“Create Your Decentralized Life”
I have not heard anything Crowdholding, but Kickico a rather interesting and perspective project.
Activity: 239
Kickico is raising so much money
If it turns out to be a real project -it will be a really helpful platform)
It will allow to provide ICO in an easy way!

Crowdholding ICO is LIVE now - https://ico.crowdholding.com
Another thing that I didn't like was how they changed their hard cap/ICO rules. They started out with 50K ETH as the goal and 200K ETH as the hard cap. They then changed the hard cap to a hidden cap. They changed that again to a 100k hard cap and a hidden cap. Then they changed it so that if the hidden cap is reached, the ICO would end 24 hours after that. And they changed the ICO closing time as well. This is just not that good in terms of marketing an ICO. I am sure not many people followed these changes, but they definitely didn't go unnoticed. It just goes to show they really wanted to maximize the funding, and weren't satisfied easily with hitting their min. goal within the first day or so.

Agree. Also, I think Kickico have spent too much money on advertising and marketing in general. Google ads, facebook, I've been blocking them everywhere. It was too much(

Crowdholding is not a bad project. They raised around 520 ETH for presale and now looking for $10 million. I think I can trust them.
Activity: 73
Another thing that I didn't like was how they changed their hard cap/ICO rules. They started out with 50K ETH as the goal and 200K ETH as the hard cap. They then changed the hard cap to a hidden cap. They changed that again to a 100k hard cap and a hidden cap. Then they changed it so that if the hidden cap is reached, the ICO would end 24 hours after that. And they changed the ICO closing time as well. This is just not that good in terms of marketing an ICO. I am sure not many people followed these changes, but they definitely didn't go unnoticed. It just goes to show they really wanted to maximize the funding, and weren't satisfied easily with hitting their min. goal within the first day or so.
Activity: 189
I'm just happy that I did not push through with the ICO. I hesitated also because of the high funding they ask.
Pages:
Jump to: