Pages:
Author

Topic: Kickico, Crowdholding - crowdfunding platforms - page 3. (Read 1218 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 101
trade.io - Join the Trading Revolution
Again not the best of the ideas, but am sure with that kind of funding they cannot go much wrong. Unless the take the funds and run, which am sure some are doing..

But something will be created atleast as a backcover and who knows they may end up increasing their market cap and earning more with their tokens.
Activity: 475
Merit: 250
Presale is live!
The idea behind crowfunding ICOs to crowfund others doesn't appeal me much. I love to prefer which one I fund personally and privately. These types of projects are healthy for market but they don't really matter that much.
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
September 17, 2017, 06:30:51 AM
I think they raised way too much for the product they have. I think this will go below the ICO prices once they list on exchanges. I was seriously considering investing in it, but decided against it after seeing this ad - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxfSwTSAk8o. The guy in the video is the CEO. Decide for yourself!

He's just trying to keep the video exciting, would you rather have someone sit in a blank room and talk about the drab technical aspects for 3 minutes? That certainly wouldn't get non-technical people interested. KICKICO has real world applications, unlike a lot of other ICOs happening right now.

I get the point of keeping the video exciting. There are ways to do that, but this is amateurish. Not even done properly in terms of content. I guess different people have different definitions of a good video. We will find out how well they do soon! I'll keep an eye out for it.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
September 16, 2017, 07:21:40 PM
I think they raised way too much for the product they have. I think this will go below the ICO prices once they list on exchanges. I was seriously considering investing in it, but decided against it after seeing this ad - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxfSwTSAk8o. The guy in the video is the CEO. Decide for yourself!

He's just trying to keep the video exciting, would you rather have someone sit in a blank room and talk about the drab technical aspects for 3 minutes? That certainly wouldn't get non-technical people interested. KICKICO has real world applications, unlike a lot of other ICOs happening right now.
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
September 16, 2017, 07:10:09 PM
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
September 16, 2017, 12:56:50 PM
Lol, you guys don't like soo much money raised by an ICO??? For real? Omg, then just look on the ICOs like Kyber, Tezos, 0x, Bancor,... God damn it, they have raised over 100,000 ETH and these are the ones which will be really popular in the future with really high potential and THAT'S why people put soo much money into their projects. These startups have only one chance to raise money for their initial progress and you are complaining about the amounts raised.
Activity: 236
September 16, 2017, 12:12:45 PM
Not heard anything bad about KICKICO and it seems like a good concept, will have a look at Crowdholding, do you have a website by any chance?
Activity: 236
September 16, 2017, 11:47:24 AM
Not hearing good things about KICKICO, but i am keeping away. I don't like the amount of money pumped into marketing. Crowdholding looks a decent project though and has realistic targets (which is always a good sign).

Just gonna have to wait and see what happens during their ICO in November.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
September 16, 2017, 10:08:54 AM
they did very wrong to their holders. they put hidden cap and they kicked their early buyers. i think it will get big dump when it finished.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
September 16, 2017, 09:38:33 AM
Hey, guys, what do you think about Kickico and Crowdholding projects?
They have a similar concept, kickico is running their ICO now, and Crowdholding is running pre-sale. Any experience?

Kickico is raising way too much money. The valuation is out of this world, it will crash hard when it hits the markets. Couldn't check out crowdholding yet.
Activity: 322
Merit: 103
September 16, 2017, 08:03:08 AM
Hey, guys, what do you think about Kickico and Crowdholding projects?
They have a similar concept, kickico is running their ICO now, and Crowdholding is running pre-sale. Any experience?
Pages:
Jump to: