Pages:
Author

Topic: KICKICO Signature & Avatar Campaign [FINISHED] - page 2. (Read 11076 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 282
Signature campaign is closed and will not extend for next week. Calculating posts and will pay soon.

P.S. Payment will be send tommorow afternoon.

Thanks for the campaign. Will wait for payment.
Removing my signature for now.
Activity: 798
Merit: 506
Signature campaign is closed and will not extend for next week. Calculating posts and will pay soon.

Note it, thanks for the information.
Waiting for the payment, and
I remove my signature right now.
Thanks to KICKICO devs team  Smiley
Activity: 840
Merit: 266
Thanks for a smooth running campaign . Can we remove our signature now ?
Activity: 454
Merit: 251

I'm sad to see the signature campaign end so soon. It's been great working with you, deadley. Best of luck to the KICKICO team! I'll wear the signature a bit longer, at least until I can find a new campaign. Tongue Cheers!
Activity: 1292
Merit: 294
''Vincit qui se vincit''
Thank you deadley, i will now change my signature and avatar address, i will wait for the payment.
Thank you again.
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1064

Activity: 588
Sir op,  I would like to know why my name is on red colour on the spreadsheet?
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
It's in process don't worry it will take 4-5 hours for finalisation.
It's okay sir, I have no worries regarding payment. Sometimes delayed payments happen, don't worry we're willing to wait.
Thanks for your immediate informing us.
legendary
It's in process don't worry it will take 4-5 hours for finalisation.
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1015
I've seen the list of spreedsheets you've created. I get a notification "Half payment because did not posted 5 posts in altcoin section"

when I have made a post more than 5 within a specified time period, please correct me and what is my mistake.
I saw it as well the post in alt crypto was 5 but the remarks was still the same last week and it was half payment listed in pivot. Maybe manager aren't done editing the docs yet, hope so.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
I've seen the list of spreedsheets you've created. I get a notification "Half payment because did not posted 5 posts in altcoin section"

when I have made a post more than 5 within a specified time period, please correct me and what is my mistake.
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
Name: Rifat989
Current posts : 125
BTC address : 1BXg8uHHXPG68rtnk1owur6JpSzo3bPYTE
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1015
Payment day today  Cheesy At what time will the payments be sent. And spreadsheet updation time too  Tongue
Base on last week, there is no specific time regarding payments, just wednesday. As long as the manager finishes the counting, payment will be followed and the update of sheet as well.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
Congrats for the ico, it will reach the goal soon!
Activity: 2702
Merit: 716
Nothing lasts forever
Payment day today  Cheesy At what time will the payments be sent. And spreadsheet updation time too  Tongue
Activity: 805
Merit: 250
Hello Campaign manager,
 Please be inform that I rank-up and  become a full member now. I'm wearing
avatar and change signature already.

Hope it won't bother and you change my rank in the spreadsheet.
Thank you.

Last week payment will be according to member rank, next week will update for full member.

Hello sir Deadly,
I have noticed that I'm still a member rank in your spreadsheet.
Hope you will update my rank into full memeber.
Thank you.
legendary
is this campaign continue to week 2 ? i want to join

We are not accepting Junior member.

Spreadsheet updated.

P.S 1 Red colour members removed from campaign.
P.S 2 Who did not completed 25 posts or did not posted minimum 5 posts in altcoin section reduced half payment. KickICO management was generous giving half payment.

I made a complete 5+ posts in altcoin section and made the other 20 in other section of the forum, but I was not given a full payment. And now I am still seeing in the spreadsheet that half payment cause I did not make a complete posts?Huh WHY IS THAT??

You posted total 26 posts, 2 posts in beginner 1 in twitter bounty that is not qualified posts.
Activity: 588
is this campaign continue to week 2 ? i want to join

We are not accepting Junior member.

Spreadsheet updated.

P.S 1 Red colour members removed from campaign.
P.S 2 Who did not completed 25 posts or did not posted minimum 5 posts in altcoin section reduced half payment. KickICO management was generous giving half payment.

I made a complete 5+ posts in altcoin section and made the other 20 in other section of the forum, but I was not given a full payment. And now I am still seeing in the spreadsheet that half payment cause I did not make a complete posts?Huh WHY IS THAT??
Activity: 504
Merit: 100