Pages:
Author

Topic: KICKICO Signature & Avatar Campaign [FINISHED] - page 4. (Read 11076 times)

legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 1617
I have not received my payment. It has been alleged that I have not done 5 posts in the sector of coins alternatives. It turns out that this rule was created after I joined in the campaign. I don't agree, because I wrote my posts in the sector of coins alternatives in the local forum of my language. The campaign is not TRANSPARENT !!! I'm leaving.  Angry Angry Angry
Activity: 874
Merit: 511
Hi,
just want to ask if you are going to accept me

Name: BlackFlag
Current posts : 483
BTC address : 1J2SKCZBZ42HksEXXabstLUye9odvo2yHi

Sorry the BTC signature campaign is full. But you can join campaign for KC tokens

thx for the answer, just keep me in mind if you have a free slot
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
KICK ECOSYSTEM - complete fundraising and exchange
Hi,

Sorry the BTC signature campaign is full. But you can join campaign for KC tokens
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
KICK ECOSYSTEM - complete fundraising and exchange
is this campaign continue to week 2 ? i want to join

We are not accepting Junior member.

Spreadsheet updated.

P.S 1 Red colour members removed from campaign.
P.S 2 Who did not completed 25 posts or did not posted minimum 5 posts in altcoin section reduced half payment. KickICO management was generous giving half payment.

I just want to clarify why i'm also removed from the campaign i don't see any reason and i just follow the terms correctly..
As you can seen i posted almost 25 but you only said 22 in 2 days and i think i posted almost 27 or more .
And then you removed me.. i don't see any terms or condition in the first page..  and i was in trip in 3 days with my family that is why i have some days that no posts
Hope that you can recheck and fix this thanks .. and i still continue wearing the avatar and signature..

You completed 25 posts that is why we gave you full payment for last week. But it's KickICO team decision, who don't posts mostly days will be remove. We removed other too just for this reason.

I wanna say thanks, i had been removed...., this behaviour from the kickICO team is bad since there isnt an unique rule saying we are forced to post all days....i had followed each rule from the op.. soo im out because i posted 4 from the 7 days i should had posted...  im shocked to had been removed for a rule that werent told to anybody.... soo i hope you reconsider those act.... if we were warned about such we would post all days or try it...

I can understand your feeling. But can't help on this. We did paid full payment because you guys work according to terms. But keeping on removing for further is our decision. It's not permament job, it's on weekly basis.
We have reviewed the work done and would like to keep this signature campaign a live as possible. If you like the project you can join the signature campaign for KC tokens
Activity: 874
Merit: 511
Hi,

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

Spreadsheet updated.

P.S 2 Who did not completed 25 posts or did not posted minimum 5 posts in altcoin section reduced half payment. KickICO management was generous giving half payment.

I just want to clarify why i'm also removed from the campaign i don't see any reason and i just follow the terms correctly..
As you can seen i posted almost 25 but you only said 22 in 2 days and i think i posted almost 27 or more .
And then you removed me.. i don't see any terms or condition in the first page..  and i was in trip in 3 days with my family that is why i have some days that no posts
Hope that you can recheck and fix this thanks .. and i still continue wearing the avatar and signature..

You completed 25 posts that is why we gave you full payment for last week. But it's KickICO team decision, who don't posts mostly days will be remove. We removed other too just for this reason.

I wanna say thanks, i had been removed...., this behaviour from the kickICO team is bad since there isnt an unique rule saying we are forced to post all days....i had followed each rule from the op.. soo im out because i posted 4 from the 7 days i should had posted...  im shocked to had been removed for a rule that werent told to anybody.... soo i hope you reconsider those act.... if we were warned about such we would post all days or try it...
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
I got half payment just because two of my weekly post were not accepted, and you only counted 24.
I think this is just bad luck...
Activity: 630
Merit: 263
Thanks to the company. I also received half the amount because I forgot to write in altcoins thread. It seems to me that the punishment could be less radical. All companies for such violations exclude the results of the two weeks. Maybe the company would not be so cruel?
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1064

Spreadsheet updated.

Activity: 1386
Merit: 623
Maintain Social Distance, Stay safe.

Spreadsheet updated.

Activity: 658
Merit: 250
I confirm payment have been received . Thanks . how many week more this camping will run

It will decide weekly basis, so can't say about how many week it will run.

where is the 2nd week spreadsheet ? can i join ?
legendary
I confirm payment have been received . Thanks . how many week more this camping will run

It will decide weekly basis, so can't say about how many week it will run.
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
Activity: 1218
Merit: 254
Trphy.io
I confirm payment have been received for this period. Thanks.
legendary
There must be something wrong in the calculation. I am a Sr.Member and i have been aprroved the payment of 0.015btc but you have updated it as only 0.004 btc
row - 30
pay - 0.015
payment - 0.004

https://blockchain.info/tx/62a2b60e5b1e9dec0d9631d3c7c31b1129a908e80018055d15b2d793d2d0e4fa

Sorry, sent rest of the payment.

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

Spreadsheet updated.

Hi Deadly,i confirm that i have received this week payment.I had missed to post 5 posts in altcoin section.Even then,you are generous to give me half payment.Once again thanks.
Activity: 2702
Merit: 716
Nothing lasts forever
There must be something wrong in the calculation. I am a Sr.Member and i have been aprroved the payment of 0.015btc but you have updated it as only 0.004 btc
row - 30
pay - 0.015
payment - 0.004
Activity: 980
Merit: 261
Username : Muzika
Current Post Count : 312
Bitcoin Address : 1LWpJ7XKA4Dv6bpxeY5SFK76icNprc2HFp
legendary

Spreadsheet updated.

Pages:
Jump to: