Pages:
Author

Topic: Kid already making $32k monthly through ethtereum - page 2. (Read 1291 times)

Activity: 187
Merit: 1
www.cd3d.app
this you are quite like me, although we are directly exposed to cryptocurrencies and become investors, we should also teach our children about cryptocurrencies from a young age to create a habit for it. get used to being gradually exposed to this future technology industry so that later when they grow up, they won't find it strange or surprised by the changes of today's technology.
Activity: 882
Merit: 17
Unbelievable but it is possible and it is happening. we saw a 12 years old boy sold out his NFTs and raking huge amount of money. over 200,000 usd after selling all his NFTs. we will see more of these in the future and it shows how brilliant the gen Z are. i think it will be a nice option if our schools will add blockchain and cryptocurrency as part of curriculum for our young ones to learn.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
With early introduction about the value of money, they will understand how they can apply it to improve their financial capability in the near future.
Indeed, with this knowledge that they've got from their young stage, it's more easy for them to work it out and

Treat it as an advantage when they grow up. They can expedite and explore for more open opportunities for the betterment of their lives.

They will understand how hard it is to find and earn money, and so they will appreciate what their parents are doing to provide for the family.
It will open their minds and teach them to be more practical in life, valuing what the parents did for them to secure their future.

Most kids who understand such financial situation tend to be responsible also, which is a very good training growing up.
Nothing but to agree, let your children grow understanding the value of securing their future, a good custom that they can bring when
it's time for them to raise their own families.
Activity: 1848
Merit: 158
This is an example of a smart child with good parental support.
I was very amazed to hear this news because at an early age parents have taught technology, especially blockchain.
It's a good action in my opinion for the child's future development. Because the child will automatically thirst for new knowledge in the world of blockchain in the future, it is no longer they spend time playing gadgets just for games and other bad things.

With early introduction about the value of money, they will understand how they can apply it to improve their financial capability in the near future. They will understand how hard it is to find and earn money, and so they will appreciate what their parents are doing to provide for the family. Most kids who understand such financial situation tend to be responsible also, which is a very good training growing up.
Activity: 760
Merit: 104
Moonbet.io
This is an example of a smart child with good parental support.
I was very amazed to hear this news because at an early age parents have taught technology, especially blockchain.
It's a good action in my opinion for the child's future development. Because the child will automatically thirst for new knowledge in the world of blockchain in the future, it is no longer they spend time playing gadgets just for games and other bad things.
Activity: 2030
Merit: 503
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
looks like the news was just picked up on CNBC a few days ago. it seems, a lot of people are inspired by what these kids do.

on the other hand, there are also 12 year olds who make over $400k using NFT. source : https://www.cnbc.com/2021/08/25/12-year-old-coder-made-6-figures-selling-weird-whales-nfts.html

Well, this explains that the role of parents is very important in educating children so that they can understand cryptocurrencies. many children their age are already quite proficient in using technology, moreover, some of them are no stranger to crypto. So, the task of parents is to direct and develop children's knowledge. Well, I guess that's an example of how successful they have been in teaching technology to their kids.
Activity: 714
Merit: 104
I was amazed by this news of 14 years old and his 9 years sister making a living through ethereum mining which generates them $32k monthly income, this is so incredible and highly commended, the kids use their old gaming computer to start up this amazing business and there are already expanding. I guess our kids are already taking advantage of the gains of blockchain and are already doing amazing stuff through the blockchain.
Link:
https://finance.yahoo.com/news/14-9-years-old-making-165453877.html

all that has been obtained by this little boy aged 14 and 9 years because of his father who continues to provide knowledge and guide them to be able to earn $ 32k a month. and this is a great achievement for minors who can earn $32k/month. and this activity must be imitated by all fathers who have joined cryptocurrencies. so that a father can educate his child well.
children grow up with their father beside them and this can be learned, most of the children have not seen their parents even left for illogical reasons, who else will teach a child about the world of cryptocurrencies, if he gets it from someone not as interesting as given  by both parents, learn to invest from the experience of your parents so that you don't fall in the same hole as your parents.
Activity: 504
Merit: 57
I have seen a lot of kids having the skills and taking advantage of the modern financial technology which is Bitcoin and the blockchain. Most of the crypto millionaires are below 20 years old, with quite a large percentage under 17 years of age.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 100
I was amazed by this news of 14 years old and his 9 years sister making a living through ethereum mining which generates them $32k monthly income, this is so incredible and highly commended, the kids use their old gaming computer to start up this amazing business and there are already expanding. I guess our kids are already taking advantage of the gains of blockchain and are already doing amazing stuff through the blockchain.
Link:

all that has been obtained by this little boy aged 14 and 9 years because of his father who continues to provide knowledge and guide them to be able to earn $ 32k a month. and this is a great achievement for minors who can earn $32k/month. and this activity must be imitated by all fathers who have joined cryptocurrencies. so that a father can educate his child well.

I agree with you, I think that age of the kid mentioned earning $32k in a month is pretty amazing. sometimes adults just can't get that much unless it's done by evil means, such as "defrauding" other people. what we need to appreciate here are his parents!!
Activity: 1876
Merit: 318
Link:

This is the importance of introducing cryptocurrency to children from an early age, so that they can benefit from cryptocurrency. I agree what
happened to a 14 year old boy with his 9 year old sister, this must have been influenced by their parents educating them about the crypto world.
Imagine being able to make $32k that's pretty awesome, then this can be an inspiration for all of us. Especially for parents who have children,
try to slowly introduce children to the world of crypto, because it might change the future of our children.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 620
It will give them a better life as Ethereum is here to stay and the same as the other cryptocurrencies and most specially, bitcoin. They have an idea about cryptocurrencies at a young age and they're making money with their parents.
If they are earning money through Ethereum by mining then the migration to POS will end that revenue and i am not sure how much coins they are staking or they will be a super node to get the full advantage because not everyone even with money cannot become a supernode.
I guess the father is aware of that and they're saving their Ethereum to have at least 32 ETH whenever the transition from PoW to PoS is already done. Most of the Ethereum is aware of that and they are for sure becoming ready when it's done.

We might see them in the near future as one of those crypto/blockchain experts that will contribute more to the society.
There are many kids that grew up watching the technology could come up with something interesting that could change the market altogether and i am hoping these changes in the next ten years.
Maybe as early as they can be. The market has no restrictions on the age when it comes to expertise of people that are on it.
Activity: 753
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
Link:

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911
Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe
Looks like a good click bait. They started mining Ethereum this march with their gaming computer and they were able to mine Ethereum and made enough money to set up a huge farm in a short period of time. It is too good to be true, they knew that home gaming computer could mine Ethereum but no one other than them had no idea  Cheesy Tongue.
Nowadays, kids are smarter than old generations so they will keep tracking the technological updates better than us. I am not surprised when the wunderkinds gonna mine the coins with the investing in graphics card. The video card boom was expected and kids should prefer mining to play computer games, IMHO.
Now a days kids are growing along with technology, i am from a generation which saw some major shift in technology from landline connection to pager and mobile technology and along with it the growth of the internet and the late boom and lately the cryptocurrency market. So kids now are growing up with technology and it would be easier for them to grasp things.
Activity: 2436
Merit: 324
Kid making $30000 monthly income.

https://imgur.com/gallery/DymjTDx
Link to news
Opportunities like this could really be able to attain no matter what age you do have or simply being a kid as long you do know on what you are dealing with but of course it would really be needing up some sort of luck

for you to join in when it is still starting for you to benefit out when it did really goes to the moon and these kids had seen that kind of potential of ETH which makes them on what they had attained today.

It is really good to see how these young minds had opened up into this market in terms of opportunities which could really be helpful even more with their future for those earnings that they had accumulated.
Activity: 2002
Merit: 535
It will give them a better life as Ethereum is here to stay and the same as the other cryptocurrencies and most specially, bitcoin. They have an idea about cryptocurrencies at a young age and they're making money with their parents.
If they are earning money through Ethereum by mining then the migration to POS will end that revenue and i am not sure how much coins they are staking or they will be a super node to get the full advantage because not everyone even with money cannot become a supernode.

We might see them in the near future as one of those crypto/blockchain experts that will contribute more to the society.
There are many kids that grew up watching the technology could come up with something interesting that could change the market altogether and i am hoping these changes in the next ten years.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 620
There might be a lot of the readers that have been inspired and encouraged by this news. But that doesn't mean that anyone became encouraged will surely go to the crypto market in an instant. It has to be planned before going in.
It should be that way, it's not advisable to rush things out without planning your actions. Not all can get the same results.

as knowledge that can be gained is not the same for everyone, there are people who can duplicate the success while there are also
possibilities that there are people who will not find the success that they are aiming around.
Yeah, as long as they've found inspiration and see that it is possible. That should be enough for them to do their own thing and if they'll do the same, it's really important to check out everything and see how much it will cost them and how long ROI will come along. It's not just all about profiting.

Yes, while they're young they should be exposed to the real world such as making money and knowing more about opportunities that we've been doing.

So that when they grow older, they already have some background about it like in cryptocurrency and mining.

And that background will give them that edge to continue having a better life, but it's always their decision making that counts when

dealing with this industry, the more they attached themselves, the better knowledge that they will be learned.

Activity: 2478
Merit: 582
Kid making $30000 monthly income.
"began mining in March with an old gaming computer. That first month, they made $1,000," I am sorry but which old computer makes 1000 dollars a month? I can easily say that no computer makes 1000 dollars a month, hell a 3090 could barely maybe make that much money.

So, this is 100% obvious that they were kids with rich parents and they just got lucky by requesting something, then when they got it they ended up getting more and more and more. Don't get me wrong gpu mining is an insanely profitable thing right now, so they definitely could have made that money, but that doesn't change the fact that no 14 year old kid would get into something without parents money, without just an "old computer" making them a thousand dollars a month. So, this all sounds way too fake to be true, there are other stuff behind it, and I guarantee you their parents are definitely rich.
Activity: 205
Merit: 80
This is an interesting story but I think the parents have plan for this and taught their children about cryptocurrency. It is inspiring for us to achieve our goal and even tell other children that they can also do it too. I have read somewhere where a kid earn money by owning NFT and then sell it gain good profit.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 250
Someone wants his child to become an outstanding champion and for this, from early childhood, makes sure that he attends daily workouts. Another teaches children to earn money and be financially literate. Both are good. It is important that at the same time the children are not deprived of the wonderful time of childhood that cannot be returned.
Activity: 1022
This is what kind of financial freedom this industry provides to all age groups depending on their skills, mindset, and experience. The other factors don't matter, only smart minds will catch what the industry requires.

right, this is what is called a job that does not require a diploma, anyone can enjoy the results of their work if they have the SKIL and skills, both in the blockchain world and in the real world. I quote and conclude from this discussion that anyone can get results from the blockchain industry if he is able to manage a computer and understand the technology.
Pages:
Jump to: