Pages:
Author

Topic: Kids Take After Their Mum's Intelligence - page 2. (Read 312 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 30
Very interesting, how about the environment factor though? Do you think it will or has affected our child's intelligence when growing up? Support families are there, aunt, uncles, grandpa, grandma and cousins, they could someone influence a child when growing up.

But I will keep this in mind and try to spend some time studying with my kids.
Also agreed on this because sometimes the community or the surroundings helps the building of children's behavior and sometimes also attitude. So i guess this is also considerable to add in studies

But i think some points are exactly correct just like what OP said father are.mostly the best teacher of our children, and they trust us more than the mother specially in physical activities
Activity: 2618
Merit: 439
Very interesting, how about the environment factor though? Do you think it will or has affected our child's intelligence when growing up? Support families are there, aunt, uncles, grandpa, grandma and cousins, they could someone influence a child when growing up.

But I will keep this in mind and try to spend some time studying with my kids.
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1225
Once a man, twice a child!
As an undergraduate, "Child Psychology" used to interest me (for whatsoever reasons. But now I know why as a father). Two of the few things I picked up from that enviable field of study are:

Kids take after their mothers' intelligent quota. No matter how brilliant you're as a man, your kids will pick that from their mother. Not yours. This is sad for me but it is scientifically proven. You can Google it up if in doubt. So, Mr. Bachelor look beyond the physiognomy of that spinster you want to marry and her current financial standing into her brain.

The second one is - Kids learn faster with their fathers than with their mothers. The problem here is that most fathers hardly spend that lecture time with their kids. Before you argue this with me, when was the last time you did the kids' assignments with them or read a story book with them as a father?

As a father, this is so true. I have noticed this in my kids. How many of you fathers have also noticed this?
Pages:
Jump to: