Pages:
Author

Topic: Kill the Bear Bring the Bull - page 3. (Read 16263 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 100
March 08, 2019, 01:37:33 PM
if in my opinion the presence of a bull and a bear is not by stopping using binary and bittrex exchanges, and in my opinion it also depends on the user or big investor, because the investor has a big impact on the market
all indeed depend on the user and the interests of the market. When they are comfortable and safe with an Exchange does not exist is no reason to close them. when trading activity still going on and still the presence of investors in it all looks secure.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 501
March 08, 2019, 01:13:53 PM
I think I agree with us not gambling at Bitmex especially with the bitcoin up and down bets, if everyone puts it down then the dealer will try desperately to raise prices and vice versa if all long pairs / up can be seen the band's losses if indeed up continuously..
Activity: 1078
Merit: 354
March 08, 2019, 01:08:50 PM
I think the OP was referring to the fact that if you keep coins on an exchange, this means increased liquidity, which can potentially be used for underhand or illicit purposes.
The problem here is that whilst low traffic on exchanges might alleviate suspicious trading activity, it does nothing to produce bullish sentiment.
copper member
Activity: 496
Merit: 0
March 08, 2019, 12:08:25 PM
I don't think of following your advice, and if you think like that then give logical reasoning, so that your assumptions can be understood.
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
March 08, 2019, 09:33:20 AM
For the bull to come, Stop using binance and bitmex.

How does the use of Binance and Bittrex prevent the bull? They are like the best exchanges available for trading. Will cryptocurrency trading be strong without them?
if in my opinion the presence of a bull and a bear is not by stopping using binary and bittrex exchanges, and in my opinion it also depends on the user or big investor, because the investor has a big impact on the market
Activity: 517
Merit: 10
March 08, 2019, 08:29:52 AM

I don't think that's relevant. Short term speculation on exchanges goes both ways, it's not a cause of price drops. One reason that recent price movements have been encouraging is that they've been associated with higher volumes.
you are right, the volume that is clearly visible on the rise compared to when markets decline. We can see it, when there is a decline in trading volume in the market declines are, fortunately now there's been a correction and I think will continue to increase.
Activity: 784
Merit: 123
March 08, 2019, 08:09:09 AM
Will be interesting to watch if the majority of the TAs are correct which state that the bear market for cryptos end in the middle of March of 2019.
I'll definitely give my doubts on it, were not even showing huge pumps and how could you say that? And I don't know such TA's will in real or just fully speculations. Market will recover soon but not that easy as we think, we saw some pumps but it just go back dump few days after. We are getting into more volatile today than of before.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 354
March 08, 2019, 08:05:36 AM

I don't think that's relevant. Short term speculation on exchanges goes both ways, it's not a cause of price drops. One reason that recent price movements have been encouraging is that they've been associated with higher volumes.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
March 08, 2019, 07:39:50 AM
Will be interesting to watch if the majority of the TAs are correct which state that the bear market for cryptos end in the middle of March of 2019.
Activity: 2002
Merit: 269
March 08, 2019, 07:23:55 AM

Wow any reason behind it, do you know something that we don't know I'm not trading on both exchange, but what's the latest buzz about not using both exchanges can you elaborate further, we really need the bull run to come.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037
March 08, 2019, 06:37:02 AM
There are hundreds of exchanges so even though binance and bitmex are biggies, those alone cannot be considered responsible for bringing prices down.
I think the reason why he said so is because Binance being the biggest exchange in the crypto currency world, many claim they are the ones encouraging and registering a lot of the exchanges that are shitcoins and ended up wasting people’s money after they fail though I don’t support this claim fully, Binance just need to go extra mile in verifying the exchanges they are registering.

If most of these altcoins are not being registered easily, it will discourage the upcoming ones without viable project thereby allowing people invest in already existing ones which will push up the market.
copper member
Activity: 193
Merit: 1
$martFund
March 08, 2019, 06:15:24 AM

How does the use of Binance and Bittrex prevent the bull? They are like the best exchanges available for trading. Will cryptocurrency trading be strong without them?
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
March 08, 2019, 04:45:38 AM
I don't think this is a good solution because it will only make the market decline. You must motivate all investors so that they can invest in large amounts. We now know that Crypto is experiencing a crisis of confidence in investors.
legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105
March 08, 2019, 03:21:05 AM

Why man? What would happen if we stop using Binance and Bitmex? Nothing will happen, you know why? Because everyone here is a part of a big flock, so if one goes and finds another way to trade then they will also follow. Doesn't really make any sense because if trading will get stopped, how will people earn? Bulls can take place while trading the much awaited and highly expected volume and I think that the big bulls are yet to accumulate enough to push back the price up.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 316
March 08, 2019, 02:58:21 AM
I think your question is incomplete. We don't need to stop but increase our investment. So by increasing investment, we can move the market to continue to grow. If we shut up and expect Bullrun without us doing something that makes the market move, of course, it will be difficult.

Along with buying we should also be asking others who do panic selling mode to stop it . Beacuse due to them more pressure is build in the market and people incur further losses and thus we should be motivating them to hold the coins .
Activity: 683
Merit: 16
March 08, 2019, 02:53:39 AM
These sites work with the forex logic. You can't see the bull unless you quit. Hodl bulls must use their own wallet. Or you can never see a bull.
Activity: 322
Merit: 6
March 08, 2019, 12:49:51 AM
I think your question is incomplete. We don't need to stop but increase our investment. So by increasing investment, we can move the market to continue to grow. If we shut up and expect Bullrun without us doing something that makes the market move, of course, it will be difficult.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
March 08, 2019, 12:20:36 AM
They didn't do anything to you, why the hate?
Bitmix and Binance is what helps to drive the adoption, this market is not only one sided and it's good this way as we can see a real development.
Sure we are bearish now, but this will never stay forever, if you are full aware of the history of BTC, you'll likely gonna believe bull run will start.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
March 07, 2019, 11:01:25 PM
It doesnt work this way, you have to be more specific.
The bear trend is not because of those exchanges, its normal on every market. The bull will come if there is no more FUD like this and when people start sharing the real meaning of cryptocurrency instead of spreading lies and hype.
The content of the op is too short and does not tell us a lot but it is possible that he means that we should hold our coins instead of selling them in exchanges but such a measure is not going to work, the whole point of being invested in cryptocurrencies is to do whatever you want with your money and if some people want to sell their coins for a loss then that is their problem and instead of trying to make them stay in the market we need to buy their coins and reap the benefits of that choice in the future.
Activity: 798
Merit: 253
March 07, 2019, 10:15:57 PM
Stopping this things will not be the only reason for a bull Run it needs to come naturally under the form of cryptocurrency development forcing will not give any result quickly if it need to come in the next year we cannot change it instead of waiting.
right ...! stop using binance and bitmex is not a way out so prices improve or bring the fortress market. I think the price can change if investors start believing in cryptocurrency and we know that, price manipulation by stopping other people won't last long

Think positive in every exchange, we must be able to give many reasons to be able to claim or stop people from doing so. Walking like anything we will not be able to stop it, Binance and Bitmex are indeed popular but we must be able to think well that all this will go well and that cheating will disappear by itself.
Pages:
Jump to: