Pages:
Author

Topic: Kim Dotcom Predict 2000$ per Bitcoin ??!! - page 2. (Read 9948 times)

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
I thought 2000 usd is a piece of cake for bitcoin in 2016 but it looks I need to postpone that goal to 2017 thanks to bitfinex scandal.
That's a mighty high goal for something that maxed out at $760-ish during the best time and then slowly drifted downwards. I personally don't think that there was any potential to break even the ATH let alone $2000 this year, maybe in the next few years depending on the market. There is going to be a pretty big mental barrier around $1,000, and I don't know if the market would be interested in breaking that milestone unless there was a massive bull run going.
tyz
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1530
The year has not ended yet ... Grin
Seriously, $2000 is four times more than the current price. Looking at the history of Bitcoin price, I think to achieve $2000 it will pass some more years away until we see this price level.

I thought 2000 usd is a piece of cake for bitcoin in 2016 but it looks I need to postpone that goal to 2017 thanks to bitfinex scandal.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
this could be the next big spike like the $1000 one was. and the next big downfall. and the next couple of years of consolidation Smiley

Nah Kim is just talking.
That guy always had a big mouth when pushing his projects.
I pretty sure we will not see the $2000 range next year.We won't be even close to that. If someone could guarantee me a price of $1000 to $1300 I would be totally happy and more than satisfied.
Kimble is and always had been a pumper. Cheesy
yes mate 1k to 1300$ would be enough for next year if support coming from big investors will come on our way bitcoin will be more recognized by then and will attract more and more interest coming from those who's not yet in this business kim's mouth will have some impact but not that much as he already have known for what he is.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1014
this could be the next big spike like the $1000 one was. and the next big downfall. and the next couple of years of consolidation Smiley

Nah Kim is just talking.
That guy always had a big mouth when pushing his projects.
I pretty sure we will not see the $2000 range next year.We won't be even close to that. If someone could guarantee me a price of $1000 to $1300 I would be totally happy and more than satisfied.
Kimble is and always had been a pumper. Cheesy
staff
Activity: 3500
Merit: 6152

I think the next spike will be from $600 (current level) to $10,000. If you remember, in 2013 we had the spike from $60 to $1,250 in less than a month's time (although part of that spike can be attributed to the order book rigging by Mark Karpelès and the other Mt Gox staff). The potential is there, let's just hope that it will happen.

As far as I know (even If I wasn't there when this happened) , the whole pump happened because the willy bot and nothing else.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

I think the next spike will be from $600 (current level) to $10,000. If you remember, in 2013 we had the spike from $60 to $1,250 in less than a month's time (although part of that spike can be attributed to the order book rigging by Mark Karpelès and the other Mt Gox staff). The potential is there, let's just hope that it will happen.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001
bitfinex is not the only problem. most people were expecting a much higher price after the halving. and scaling seems to be a problem still.
And most people seem to forget that we had huge ~30% price rise right before halving and only very slight spike right after it.
If not that bitfinex hack we would have stable $700 by now and possibility of $1000 wouldn't be that far fetched.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Activity: 1638
Merit: 505
bitfinex is not the only problem. most people were expecting a much higher price after the halving. and scaling seems to be a problem still.
so true . sometimes all according to plan. anything can still happen, things that are not taken into account previously. while things have certainly become uncertain. the world of bitcoin  it is very unique.
Activity: 113
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Even so a man need to save BTC what will happened if his prediction turned out right, a lot of money we could make from earning BTC

I like the idea of buy bitcoin now while it is cheap, however I don't have a fiat money to convert in BTC I am only earning BTC online, so nevertheless I hope that this prediction turned good to be true.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain
kim dotcoms tweets are mostly hyping up the project he is planning on releasing next year and he is mostly advertising that. but also what he is advertising is not a crappy thing, it can actually be a revolution in file sharing and earning money through it. so it is possible to help the bitcoin price rise too.

I hope it will be like that
Just to make pricego up dont need to be 2k
Activity: 563
Merit: 501
S> Cheap SocialMedia Hype's
kim dotcoms tweets are mostly hyping up the project he is planning on releasing next year and he is mostly advertising that. but also what he is advertising is not a crappy thing, it can actually be a revolution in file sharing and earning money through it. so it is possible to help the bitcoin price rise too.

Not just helping the bitcoin price Wink If it rises because of the launch/usage of his site, he ofcourse has "some" and with that service he will only make more if there is a share going to him.
Its a smart man...
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010
BTC to the moon is inevitable...
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027
What he predict is not impossible and not possible also, because within jan 2017 to achieve this target then their should be a very big news of bitcoin should happen and most of it should be like most of the big country are going to accept bitcoin as their currency , then their we can see the price going to rocket high, Apart from this i dont think their is not any big news which can affect bitcoin to sky rocket the price.
Activity: 84
If predict can be true can be false, but the price $2000 is imposible for 5 years again but imposible for 3 years again, instead I predict for this year, the price about $700,  so if you have bitcoin, be patient and don't sell for now
legendary
Activity: 1232
I support her prediction, I do not doubt it. I hope everyone buys many bitcoin for it. so that it will really happen the price reached $2k. I myself will not buy as much as possible, just always get a profit from trade and achieve big numbers when the price reaches $2k
Activity: 70
He's a smart guy, but it's really hard to predict.
Activity: 533
Merit: 250
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
2000$ is so amazing price per 1btc but I don't think is happen now or next year!
And no one know what is the bitcoin price in the future ..
But I pray for that price  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: