Pages:
Author

Topic: king of all coins - page 3. (Read 3315 times)

Activity: 620
Merit: 250
April 14, 2018, 01:16:27 PM
Could be, bitcoin can be in when the king of all coin, and I totally agree.
Activity: 236
Merit: 0
April 14, 2018, 01:13:42 PM
No, Ripple will not be able to replace Bitcoin, Bitcoin will still be number one. Bitcoin will still have the highest value of all existing altcoins, because Bitcoin is the first digital money to appear in the World. And Bitcoin is also more known to the public than Ripple, Bitcoin is king, King of all Altcoin existing.
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
http://scientificcoin.com/
April 14, 2018, 12:56:49 PM
Bitcoin deserves to be called king of coins because all coins are highly dependent on bitcoin, we all know that when the bitcoin price drop it will be followed by another coin, and this certainly makes everyone always see bitcoin in the beginning before investing into another coin.

Agree. So far, BTC has proved to have the best dev team and technology. Also, they have been able to capitalize from being the "first" one
Activity: 1
April 14, 2018, 12:36:05 PM
Look at Marinecoin MTC. It is being revived with a large airdrop. It is a good project with a new team. They are giving away 20000 MTC Free ICO to those who qualify with proof of promotion. This self sustaining, dev-less, time tested technology is maintained by artificial intelligence Jarvis. To make a seed community of atleast 20000. Visit marineco.in to register band here marineco.in/ico for ICO sign up
Activity: 247
Merit: 10
April 13, 2018, 08:00:41 PM
Bitcoin deserves to be called king of coins because all coins are highly dependent on bitcoin, we all know that when the bitcoin price drop it will be followed by another coin, and this certainly makes everyone always see bitcoin in the beginning before investing into another coin.
Activity: 184
April 13, 2018, 07:58:49 PM
it does not need to be discussed again  Cool, as we know the origin of crypto arises because bitcoin. bitcoin be the one of the world's largest digital platform for long-term investment that allows its holder to become a dollar millionaire a day. amazing right
Activity: 172
April 13, 2018, 07:51:32 PM
Bitcoin is the most valuable cryptocurrency; Bitcoin is the king of crypto, it was, is and will always be the king even some cryptocurrencies work faster and have more functionality implemented on the protocol level.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
Global Blockchain Solution For Transportation
April 13, 2018, 07:41:21 PM
I think no one can replace bitcoin because without bitcoin there will be no altcoin .. bitcoin will always be king in the crypto world even bitcoin will continue to evolve with an increasingly sophisticated era

Indeed,  bitcoin will not be replace by any altcoins as of now because as we can see,  bitcoin is still the most expensive coin and altcoins are too far compare to btc price.
Activity: 980
Merit: 1
April 13, 2018, 07:19:27 PM
new coins that have come a lot in the crypto world have an impact on the market price. however, after the arrival of the same ripple operates behind the blockchain.
will this coin replace BITCOIN or BITCOIN will continue in its position and remain the king of all coins?
Bitcoin Only bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrency Kingdom. And Ethereum is the queen of cryptocurrency Kingdom. In cryptocurrency world all altcoins depend upon bitcoin.
Activity: 432
Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI
April 13, 2018, 07:15:15 PM
many say that altcoin reigns on a coin like a ripple. so I know bitcoin does not exist because he is the king of crypto currency only the bitcoin king
Activity: 290
April 13, 2018, 07:14:26 PM
Bitcoin is the king of all coins this is the 1st cryptocurrency and many bitcoiners believe in bitcoin becauae its 100% legit.
Activity: 152
April 13, 2018, 07:09:07 PM
Bitcoin is king of all coins.It is above the other currencies.It is valuable from other coins .Its speed is more than all other coins .People understand the value of it,its popularity is increasing day by day.Bitcoin is better than all other currencies.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 253
April 13, 2018, 05:26:58 PM
new coins that have come a lot in the crypto world have an impact on the market price. however, after the arrival of the same ripple operates behind the blockchain.
will this coin replace BITCOIN or BITCOIN will continue in its position and remain the king of all coins?

I think NOTHING beats Bitcoin.

Bitcoin = CryptoCurrency

It is like instead of saying toothpaste, you will say it's Colgate. Instead of saying soft drinks, it's Coke. Bitcoin is like a landmark in the world of CryptoCurrency due to its popularity and value. And besides, the creation of Bitcoin starts the world of CryptoCurrency. Its popularity increases every day as well as it's value.
Activity: 154
April 13, 2018, 04:54:53 PM
Very many new coins are coming now, but bitcoin still remains the king of all coins because bitcoin is the best coin that has been tested and safe in use.
Activity: 364
Merit: 17
April 13, 2018, 04:26:58 PM
I think the bitcoin position as a benchmark for the price of altcoin will never be replaced. Because the popularity of bitcoin is always above the altcoin. And this has been proven for nine years bitcoin to be king of altcoin
Activity: 238
April 13, 2018, 04:18:29 PM
Bitcoin will remain the king of cryptocurrency and no one will be able to defeat bitcoin, Yes there are many altcoins that have potential in the market, but they will never be able to achieve the same value of bitcoin. Bitcoin is the mother of this industry and is the most precious coin.
Activity: 139
Merit: 5
April 13, 2018, 04:11:05 PM
the king of all my coins has not been so terrified, because I have just followed the project that is in this bitcoin forum, so if asked the king of his coins I can not give a detailed comment.
copper member
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025
April 13, 2018, 03:48:23 PM
No one can become king and beat bitcoin from its position, Bitcoin is the mother of this industry and is the most precious coin.
Yes i also support the above statement. Bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrency. Bitcoin is the oldest and first crypto currency in the economic society. And it is highly recommended and trusted crypto currency. Other crypto currency are only made to cover the mistake of Bitcoin. Bitcoin Blockchain technology and decentralised nature make it king among others. Its uninterrupted money transaction facility and low transaction cost makes it different from others. Its market price is higher than others and same as gold which also make it king.  Cool
Activity: 308
Merit: 12
April 13, 2018, 03:24:58 PM
Yes, of all the possible crypto-coin, I see bitcoin as the most promising. He was the first, and it gave him significant advantages.
Activity: 406
April 13, 2018, 03:19:35 PM
I'm still more inclined to believe that bitcoin will remain king. All other coins are only his followers, but will not be able to get to the dominant place.
Pages:
Jump to: