Pages:
Author

Topic: king of all coins - page 8. (Read 3315 times)

Activity: 45
Merit: 0
April 10, 2018, 06:42:56 AM
Bitcoin is the king of all the crypto currency. Looking at the way it's popularity is increasing. on daily basis, Many may say that it's value is going down. But Don't forget that Bitcoin last year also started with low price but ended up with a high value.
Activity: 40
April 10, 2018, 06:34:14 AM
Swell would never oust bitcoin. Value insightful, by simply looking at their aggregate supply, it would never surpass bitcoin's accomplishment. What's more, with the group bitcoin is having, bitcoin will proceed with its rule over different cryptographic forms of money. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Activity: 182
April 10, 2018, 06:26:13 AM
I still believe bitcoin remains the king of coin cryptocurrency in the future. Unless China really makes its own cryptocurrency coins.
Activity: 196
April 10, 2018, 05:19:22 AM
I think bitcoin will still be the king of coin, because every time the value of bitcoin drops then the altcoin value will drop even more drastically.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
April 10, 2018, 04:26:54 AM
Ripple could never dethrone bitcoin. Price wise, by just comparing their total supply, it could never exceed bitcoin's achievement. And with the community bitcoin is having, bitcoin will continue its reign over other cryptocurrencies.
I will agree.I respect everyone's opinion but mine was in can't be replace bitcoin value because its already proven to all of us that bitcoin is always in the top.
Activity: 574
Merit: 296
Bitcoin isn't a bubble. It's the pin!
April 10, 2018, 04:21:05 AM
Though the transaction fees of ripple is too low at 0.005$ the cost of btc fees can be reduced to a large extent by the introduction of lightning network.

Whats funny is you can typically get Bitcoin transactions confirmed right now for about $.005 compared to ripple. The fees have lowered on the blockchain quite significantly, mainly due to less transaction volume, but Segwit also definitely helps. Segwit will continue to be adopted and the network will continue to improve while we wait for the lightning network MN to mature more. I see a perfect storm brewing for the next wave of adoption.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
April 10, 2018, 04:15:24 AM
I think and I have a strong belief that Bitcoin will remain the highest coin, and despite of all crap Bitcoin's position is still strong. It will not be replaced even though many new coins come in the crypto world every other day and night. But even if that happens one day ( cause nothing will live forever) hail the new king!
Activity: 1428
Merit: 251
April 10, 2018, 04:11:31 AM
new coins that have come a lot in the crypto world have an impact on the market price. however, after the arrival of the same ripple operates behind the blockchain.
will this coin replace BITCOIN or BITCOIN will continue in its position and remain the king of all coins?

I dont believe that ripple will take bitcoin place as market leader. I would believe if ethereum take bitcoin place. Ethereum good for our investment beside bitcoin. Bitcoin for currency and transaction and ethereum for smart contract.
Activity: 198
April 10, 2018, 04:06:04 AM
the Bitcoin itself is the blockchain technology. this whole crypto currency innovation is Bitcoin itself before we had the likes of ripple come into the blockchain business. there is no way an innovator will be below his innovation. Bitcoin remains the king of all coins. thanks
Activity: 357
Merit: 10
April 10, 2018, 04:02:06 AM
As i know bitcoin is still remain the king of crypto because all of the token or coin was only sorrounded by bitcoin price,and wether the bitcoin price was down all of altcoin/token was down too so for me bitcoin is the one and no one can over out it.
Activity: 134
April 10, 2018, 03:43:15 AM
new coins that have come a lot in the crypto world have an impact on the market price. however, after the arrival of the same ripple operates behind the blockchain.
will this coin replace BITCOIN or BITCOIN will continue in its position and remain the king of all coins?
Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency, and the price is nothing to beat or equal. Although some people predict that bitcoin will be replaced and defeated by altcoin prices. But, I do not think so. Bitcoin will remain the king of all coins.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
April 10, 2018, 03:25:30 AM
Bitcoin is still the king of all crypto. And no other coin can replace it. I still believe Bitcoin even if I earn and hold in other coins. It will still number one in the market.
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
April 10, 2018, 03:17:00 AM
I think bitcoin will never be replaced by another altcoin Because we can see in terms of price movements and enthusiasts who always grow Can make the existence of bitcoin increasingly popular and progressing in the future.
Activity: 31
April 10, 2018, 02:45:25 AM
if there is a coin that can replace bitcoin, it will most likely exist, The gap between the two markets every day.
Activity: 686
Merit: 277
April 10, 2018, 02:33:08 AM
Yes, the current bitcoin is king of the altcoin because the current bitcoin value is the highest and there can be no altcoin to pass it. Although the price of bitcoin is decreasing, it attracts people's attention to invest in it and sees it as a long-term, stable investment, providing a good source of financing.

The reason of becoming the king of market is its popularity due to its work. It works out in any transaction that can be of fewer amounts and can be of high amount within seconds and brought easiness for people to send amount with one click. You need not to wait in banks for your turn just adopt this simple way.
Activity: 232
April 09, 2018, 01:53:13 PM
In Crypto World new coins are coming , but even today, Bitcoin is still running above other Coins.Can not other coin take the place of bitcoin. Therefore bitcoin is king of all coins.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
April 09, 2018, 01:46:10 PM

With Larsen representing the company in front of bank officials and McCaleb, working hard to realize his idea from behind the scenes with his genius brain, Ripple succeeded in succeeding Bitcoin in a short time. Ripple owns reliable technicians, gets banking support and has a good management team. It is clear that Ripple has the potential to take over Bitcoin's position in dominating duniacryptocurrency.
Activity: 182
April 09, 2018, 01:33:05 PM
I think there might be a quote on Bitcoin. I think Bitcoin is the king of all coins.
Activity: 104
April 09, 2018, 01:12:23 PM
Cryptocurrencies are important and valuable. Distributed blockchain technology pioneered by bitcoin, is important. The future of money really is cryptocurrencies, led by bitcoin.
Activity: 31
April 09, 2018, 12:49:21 PM

Good joke, there is no choice that Ripple is going to replace bitcoins. Most of the ripple is owned by the owners and that makes their intentions clear.
Pages:
Jump to: