Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 KINGCOIN™ 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥Crypto-analogue Booking.com[PRE-SALE MAY 01][POS] - page 2. (Read 2341 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
I'm excited with this new project and goodluck Smiley
Activity: 38
Why posting fake comments? Open each and every "user" and click "show last posts from this person"... Same messages across different coins with same concept. Critically low POS profit!!! Have so called "stake" in 7000 of KGN and have got not more then a dozen coins per day minted! Dev doesn't explain POS reward system but says it should be about 2000 KGN from each "stake". So my opinion - complete "Pre-sale" SCAM like hundreds of others!!! Dev, correct me if I'm wrong.

I do not understand such users. if you are not comfortable with something or something you do not understand in the concept of a coin, nobody keeps you. You can transfer the coins to anyone. Maybe you and your post are SCAM!
Or are you one of those pools that deceived our users and stole their coins them?
Our project is not just another HYIP on which you can get a bunch of coins in one day!

The main reason the pools scammed the users is because they knew this coin was of value, and they put all their reputation on the line to gain this coin... Busypool scammed more than the others. Now with the max supply, and if you were going to hodl this coin you don't really want extremely high POS rewards to sustain a good price.
so what your are saying Mr Noob is its cool for them to steal peoples coins that they mine..... Hooray for people like you in the crytpo world..... you won't last.....
Now then mister junior member... Of course I'm not saying its right to scam peoples mined coins... I got scammed for 8000 coins by busypool and around 800 coins by cvmpool. busypool were the main culprits and scammed users twice over... I'm fuming to be honest around $8000 worth of coins I lost. And for your information I made $800,000 from crypto last year, cheers
Activity: 130
Merit: 1
Why posting fake comments? Open each and every "user" and click "show last posts from this person"... Same messages across different coins with same concept. Critically low POS profit!!! Have so called "stake" in 7000 of KGN and have got not more then a dozen coins per day minted! Dev doesn't explain POS reward system but says it should be about 2000 KGN from each "stake". So my opinion - complete "Pre-sale" SCAM like hundreds of others!!! Dev, correct me if I'm wrong.

I do not understand such users. if you are not comfortable with something or something you do not understand in the concept of a coin, nobody keeps you. You can transfer the coins to anyone. Maybe you and your post are SCAM!
Or are you one of those pools that deceived our users and stole their coins them?
Our project is not just another HYIP on which you can get a bunch of coins in one day!

The main reason the pools scammed the users is because they knew this coin was of value, and they put all their reputation on the line to gain this coin... Busypool scammed more than the others. Now with the max supply, and if you were going to hodl this coin you don't really want extremely high POS rewards to sustain a good price.
so what your are saying Mr Noob is its cool for them to steal peoples coins that they mine..... Hooray for people like you in the crytpo world..... you won't last.....
copper member
Activity: 28
where I can leave evidence of the spread of information in social networks?

Yes of course, please follow these links:
Twitter  https://twitter.com/kingcoinwallet
Discord  https://discord.gg/mRpKG76
This name of this project lol
I like this name I will follow this threat
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
It looks really promising and I am very excited to get on board! Do you have a discord chat?
Activity: 154
where I can leave evidence of the spread of information in social networks?
6) You are selling your "stakes" for 0.7 BTC each - what buyer should receive instead of his/her BTC?
the price of scrypt at Nicehash is low and you could get godzillions of those for 100k sat. And add staking to that. I doubt it would cost as expected by those who buy MNs at pre-sale. But those kind of risky investors knew the risks. It's theirs own fault and they're to blame
This coin had a fair launch and if you were adept enough to find it when it was mineable, then fair play, you will reap huge rewards. One of the best projects I've seen for quite a while. I'm hoping to buy some cheap coins from those who don't see the real potential of this project.

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
BitHostCoin.io
Reading some good and some bad comments in this thread. Anyway, all in all, the best thing to do now is to observe and wait to see if the dev can fulfill all their plans soon.
Activity: 280
Merit: 105
6) You are selling your "stakes" for 0.7 BTC each - what buyer should receive instead of his/her BTC?
the price of scrypt at Nicehash is low and you could get godzillions of those for 100k sat. And add staking to that. I doubt it would cost as expected by those who buy MNs at pre-sale. But those kind of risky investors knew the risks. It's theirs own fault and they're to blame
copper member

Man, it's not about "getting a bunch of coins in one day". It's about facts.
1) I've mined my coins on my own. I've supported the project by spending my hashrate on it. As DEV you should treat well each person willing to support your project.
2) Most of the positive posts from this topic are from fake users (easy to check date when users were created and posts that users made).
3) You were asked by two real users with more than 7K of your coin about POS reward system and you said the rewards should be 2000 coins - in fact it's more than hundred times lower. All your explanations - we should enable wallet 1-2 hours a day! What kind of POS system is that?!
4) You've put a screenshot of (probably) your wallet with getting two POS rewards in a row (let's assume the screen is real, you are DEV - why are you staking?).
5) Put some facts in your answers.
7) I will be in first raw to applause and to say "I was fucking wrong about this guy and his project" if there is ANY project and the coin would have any price more than 1 sat.
Cool It's my opinion and it's ok to share it.

1. We did not see support in your words.
2. Messages are not initiated by our team
3. We indicated that the awards should be up to 2000 coins. (For these coins, users can rent accommodation, buy air tickets, etc. Therefore, the rewards system has limitations)
4. This screenshot was sent to us by the user at our request.
Every day the Team is working on a project!
It is necessary to respect the work of other people and not to make premature conclusions!  Wink
dwl
Activity: 37
you could exclude Gobyte at least, not many coins get to HitBTC so that at least seems decent project Grin that didn't spare my 10% MN share from earning some 2 coins a week though. I'd get me moar but that damn Coinsmarkets stole my 13.49 LTC Undecided just when I tried to buy cheap. Of course that was as cheap as 0.0140 BTC for LTC

There are always some exclusives. Sorry for your losses, shit happens Undecided. I was talking about the way to treat investors, especially during the first steps.
dwl

Man, it's not about "getting a bunch of coins in one day". It's about facts.
1) I've mined my coins on my own. I've supported the project by spending my hashrate on it. As DEV you should treat well each person willing to support your project.
2) Most of the positive posts from this topic are from fake users (easy to check date when users were created and posts that users made).
3) You were asked by two real users with more than 7K of your coin about POS reward system and you said the rewards should be 2000 coins - in fact it's more than hundred times lower. All your explanations - we should enable wallet 1-2 hours a day! What kind of POS system is that?!
4) You've put a screenshot of (probably) your wallet with getting two POS rewards in a row (let's assume the screen is real, you are DEV - why are you staking?).
5) Put some facts in your answers.
7) I will be in first raw to applause and to say "I was fucking wrong about this guy and his project" if there is ANY project and the coin would have any price more than 1 sat.
Cool It's my opinion and it's ok to share it.

Activity: 280
Merit: 105
you could exclude Gobyte at least, not many coins get to HitBTC so that at least seems decent project Grin that didn't spare my 10% MN share from earning some 2 coins a week though. I'd get me moar but that damn Coinsmarkets stole my 13.49 LTC Undecided just when I tried to buy cheap. Of course that was as cheap as 0.0140 BTC for LTC
copper member

dwl
Activity: 210
KGN seems to be able to attract more enthusiasts, with the advantages and strategies used by the team must work well.
Activity: 18
Activity: 31
Pages:
Jump to: