Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 KINGCOIN™ 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥Crypto-analogue Booking.com[PRE-SALE MAY 01][POS] - page 4. (Read 2341 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
The KINGCOIN project combines the quality of digital currency and business from the economic sector using blockchain technology
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
Activity: 59
Activity: 22
Merit: 1
Activity: 276
Merit: 1
copper member
Activity: 28
Can I join the bounty of translation? If yes, I want to reserve Indonesian Translation (Bahasa).  Smiley

Oh sure. Drop your wallet and the link with the translate here!
Okay. Thank you. So, which part I can translate? ANN Thread, Website, or Whitepaper?  Smiley

ANN Thread, Whitepaper later.
Indonesian Translation is Done. Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3548820.new#new. Wallet: KGLSUGjEr9VGofBfb3q1ecgjA8K3LgrYjg

Thank you so much!
copper member
exchange Huh

We are at the stage Pre Sale. Only after we close this round, we go to the stock exchange!

Hi!
When close this round?

Hi
Pre Sale round until June 5.
Activity: 168
Can I join the bounty of translation? If yes, I want to reserve Indonesian Translation (Bahasa).  Smiley

Oh sure. Drop your wallet and the link with the translate here!
Okay. Thank you. So, which part I can translate? ANN Thread, Website, or Whitepaper?  Smiley

ANN Thread, Whitepaper later.
Indonesian Translation is Done. Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3548820.new#new. Wallet: KGLSUGjEr9VGofBfb3q1ecgjA8K3LgrYjg
Activity: 1484
Merit: 505
exchange Huh

We are at the stage Pre Sale. Only after we close this round, we go to the stock exchange!

Hi!
When close this round?
copper member
exchange Huh

Activity: 1484
Merit: 505
Activity: 182
Very interesting project, i think this project will be success because this project have a good concept. I hope his pre sale is a success. goodluck for this project.
copper member
The project is very interesting and promising. I like and want to participate in this project. Hope that many people are interested in your project

Thank you for your feedback.
Activity: 95
The project is very interesting and promising. I like and want to participate in this project. Hope that many people are interested in your project
Activity: 171
All the information with the picture more confused to understand this project there are other tricks of this project to succeed
egretia
Activity: 38
you need to add a roadmap to make it more interesting and interested participants join, good luck.
egretia
The roadmap and whitepaper are on the website and also at the start of this thread
copper member
you need to add a roadmap to make it more interesting and interested participants join, good luck.
egretia

Hello
Thank you for your feedback.

Activity: 171
egretia
Pages:
Jump to: