Pages:
Author

Topic: [KMD] Komodo speculation - page 3. (Read 47114 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
December 24, 2017, 10:00:55 PM
The price of ada will recover after the corrections ends in the crypto markets. This can't last forever. It should get better after another upwards trend and we may see another record price in ada.

Your in the Komodo speculation thread, not the one for ada.

Guys I just can say, that Im really happy that I did put some money into KMD in november. I knew that KMD would take off sooner or later. Im looking forward to the performance in 2018. In this sense, Happy new year to all. Let Komode rock 2018!
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
December 24, 2017, 09:54:09 PM
now the price of everything is falling. komodo's fall is also normal.
what is important is how far it will fall. the price will climb to a very high level if they are recovering for a short period of time

The price of ada will recover after the corrections ends in the crypto markets. This can't last forever. It should get better after another upwards trend and we may see another record price in ada.

we are talking about KMD here ... Smiley but ye, ada will do it too
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
December 24, 2017, 07:52:06 PM
what is important is how far it will fall. the price will climb to a very high level if they are recovering for a short period of time

Activity: 1181
Merit: 259
December 24, 2017, 01:43:17 PM
This was my first crypto but I FUD and sold it when it dropped

I am not sure if you are brave enough to handle cryptos up and downs. It is a very volatile investment.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
December 24, 2017, 06:17:20 AM
Activity: 546
Merit: 120
December 24, 2017, 05:53:12 AM
How many tokens is available for ICO? I want to participate but I need this information to guide my decision
now we want to choose mana.saya also need the information.
Activity: 182
December 24, 2017, 04:39:06 AM
interesting reading the beginning of this thread whenevryone was convinced it would blow zcash out of the water.   How the tech team was packed with experience, etc

What happened?   Anyone can give an update of why andwhat happened.  cheers

I honestly think the community lost faith when they hyped an announcement with a timer on theirwebsite for a fortnight. Then they live streamed this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MEexmd7-rxQ and the market bailed very quickly. The annoucement they made was news about Monaize, however it was already known information to followers of KMD. Futhermore when everyone saw the professionalism on the video (eventually when the stream worked) people shit themselves. I don't think people trusted KMD after this annoucement, however in saying this, KMD took a lot of feedback and have (still are) working on it. For example, hiring a PR team ASAP.
Activity: 223
Merit: 105
Utrum OOT
December 23, 2017, 03:29:11 PM
interesting reading the beginning of this thread whenevryone was convinced it would blow zcash out of the water.   How the tech team was packed with experience, etc

They were quietly perfecting the platform. While other projects put out Roadmaps of all the great things they will do some time in the future; Komodo creates it first then announces it; zero hype. I think that’s why it held up so well during the BTC dump, even after kmd shot up pretty quick; there was no hype. They are ahead of everyone with the Atomic Swap exchange and proved it with over 16,000 atomic swaps. The back-end work fine, they are just perfecting the GUI. They are also working on an easy to use version for the less technical traders.

We’ll also probably hear more about CHIPS and more dICOs besides the one that will be announced soon.

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
December 23, 2017, 03:02:47 PM

Activity: 669
Merit: 520
December 23, 2017, 01:41:31 PM
holding small amount since ico, the only reason I am still holding it is I couldn't take it out of wallet :-P tried several time but failed.
Activity: 92
December 23, 2017, 01:21:03 PM
Could be worse, I had 200 purchased at $2 and lost my wallet seed Huh
Merit: 11
NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter
December 23, 2017, 01:19:57 PM
Komodo was the first crypto I ever bought ..I remember there was some kind of announcement for exchange and it didn't go well and the coin price dropped.I sold them and now it's 5x Sad
Merit: 11
NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter
December 23, 2017, 01:13:59 PM
This was my first crypto but I FUD and sold it when it dropped
Utrum OOT
December 23, 2017, 12:11:54 PM

Yes, and still holding there. Good for consolidation/accumulation until January when the fireworks should begin.

Activity: 182
December 23, 2017, 11:17:13 AM
KMD has great potential being able to reach $5 shows many are realizing that it is a good coin. Realistically i would say it would reach $50-$60 by 2018.

When most of the other coins got hit hard during the btc crash, kmd held up very well. This proves it was organic growth and not a pump. kmd is now establishing a base in the 70k area. When it's the alts turn to go up again kmd should do well. If news comes out during that time it could really move. I also believe that once the first bit of news comes out there could be a lot more news coming soon afterwards.

I was very impressed to see KMD hold its 70k base level during the blood bath. I was very fortunate that my portfolio actually was very stable throughout it. I've been holding KMD since their announcement went down like a lead balloon. I actually bought more when the market left following that announcement Smiley
Activity: 406
December 22, 2017, 01:15:59 PM
I was really impressed by the last kmd gain! I didnt expect such rise. It marks coin as a one with huge potential
Utrum OOT
December 22, 2017, 01:00:33 PM
KMD has great potential being able to reach $5 shows many are realizing that it is a good coin. Realistically i would say it would reach $50-$60 by 2018.

When most of the other coins got hit hard during the btc crash, kmd held up very well. This proves it was organic growth and not a pump. kmd is now establishing a base in the 70k area. When it's the alts turn to go up again kmd should do well. If news comes out during that time it could really move. I also believe that once the first bit of news comes out there could be a lot more news coming soon afterwards.

Activity: 560
Merit: 101
December 21, 2017, 08:46:11 AM
Activity: 350
Merit: 122
December 21, 2017, 08:35:04 AM
Lucky, I got in at $5.25 .... 3 days ago Cheesy
Activity: 1181
Merit: 259
December 21, 2017, 07:18:39 AM
Ok guys let's be realistic maybe not $100 coin anytime soon but definitely $50!

50 dollars and be realistic? Its so hard bro. Komodo is good coin but it wont be 50 dollars.
I dont think so. Maybe it can rise till 20 dollars Smiley

I just wanted to confirm, your $20 max prediction was for by the end of 2019?
Pages:
Jump to: