Pages:
Author

Topic: Know your limits! - page 4. (Read 783 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 102
March 13, 2018, 11:44:49 AM
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
March 13, 2018, 11:37:06 AM
Activity: 1666
Merit: 629
March 13, 2018, 10:04:14 AM
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
March 13, 2018, 10:02:35 AM
Activity: 70
March 13, 2018, 09:51:38 AM
Did you lost everyhting?Do you have a plan about how to recover your capital?
Your tips have little value for us,because so many people have posted the same tips here.Every trader should learn from his own mistakes.Every failure is just another step to  success.Just don`t give up and you will start making profits slowly.Why do you post your cryptocurrency portfolio here,OP?There are experienced traders,who can give you some useful tips.
[/quote
we have to be careful in what we are doing right now.because we have to know our limits.i just keeping on doing bitcoin for the better tomorrow  we are waiting for.
Activity: 267
Merit: 11
March 13, 2018, 09:45:05 AM
This post is an eye opening for everyone that greediness will always be no good, well I'm not saying OP is greedy but his action at first tells it so as he didn't know his limits and never put limits in his investment. He didn't know when to sell even he knew he already profited and instead to take profit he just let it slip away from his hand and didn't know ge actually losing.

The bottom line here is we should always put limit or target so we know if it's time to sell or hold for a moment.
Activity: 240
March 13, 2018, 08:56:27 AM
Activity: 166
Merit: 12
March 13, 2018, 06:20:06 AM
This post can be considered as a guide for beginning traders. It is absolutely true that one must always be patient and not give in to emotions
Activity: 1330
Merit: 569
March 13, 2018, 06:15:35 AM
Activity: 536
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
March 13, 2018, 05:59:40 AM
We must really know our limits in the crypto currency. As a new crytpo user, you must have to do only those bounty campaigns in order to earn bitcoins. Never deal already in a big investments and trading since you are not aware of the crypto market flows. Study first the strategies to double your income. Hold your feeling when the crypto market goes down and establish your limits when trading and investing in order to win the situation specially during break down of crypto currencies.

Yes I'm agree with you. We must learn about crypto currency market before we do investment to protect if we lose more. Crypto currency market is good for long term investment. We must wait at least 4-10 year, if we want earn much money.
I am also thankful for that, as an investor we need not to panic because the behavior of bitcoin is like a roller coaster. As an investor its true that its too risky to invest in bitcoin but i could also say that it is a chance, its all up to you to take that chance or nevermind about it. You have to study its market and dont let your feelings eat your desire to be rich, be patient on holding your bitcoins. Patience is the value we need in this business.

Activity: 75
Merit: 3
March 13, 2018, 05:56:47 AM
We must really know our limits in the crypto currency. As a new crytpo user, you must have to do only those bounty campaigns in order to earn bitcoins. Never deal already in a big investments and trading since you are not aware of the crypto market flows. Study first the strategies to double your income. Hold your feeling when the crypto market goes down and establish your limits when trading and investing in order to win the situation specially during break down of crypto currencies.

Yes I'm agree with you. We must learn about crypto currency market before we do investment to protect if we lose more. Crypto currency market is good for long term investment. We must wait at least 4-10 year, if we want earn much money.
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427
March 13, 2018, 05:49:37 AM
I learned the same lesson the hard way. I got some tokens and coins from doing promotional bounties since last year and I decided to "hodl" most of them until now...guess what if I have to compare the value to my holdings from last year I think I already lost more than 75% of their value. had I sold them when they hit their highest rate, I could have used the money to finance my other business. This is something that many of us should look into or as what you said one must have his own entry and exit strategy.

The main thing with altcoins, and especially with shitcoins obtained through bounties, is that you should NOT keep them for long term holding purposes. Altcoins in general are horrible long term investments, and in case an altcoin does happen to increase over the longer term, it's either because Bitcoin has gone up, or that it got pumped badly. Too many variables making sure that holding altcoins is a bad way to move forward. Don't forget that with LN coming closer and closer, altcoins will have to swallow a major hit, and that perhaps this year already. Bitcoin's 'incompetence' is what drove people to altcoins, and when you take that 'incompetence' away, they'll come back because everyone wants to hold Bitcoin, and rightfully so.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
March 13, 2018, 05:46:17 AM
If you do not have the patience, then I think you can not buy and trade in crypto currency. There should not be excitement. Only calm logical thinking. Cool
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
March 13, 2018, 05:12:34 AM
Thank you for your advice. Im agree with you, i need kmow my limits and expectation about cryptocurrency because it is very complicated to know the movement of cryptocurrency. yes we all really need is to be patience and have some knowledge in all what we are doing.
Activity: 1273
Merit: 507
March 13, 2018, 05:07:06 AM
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
March 13, 2018, 02:17:45 AM
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
Blockchain with a Purpose
March 13, 2018, 01:39:18 AM
Activity: 503
Merit: 250
March 13, 2018, 01:35:20 AM
Before i entered the world of investments and cryptocurrency market, i try to study the foot step, the habits and the lifestyle of a rich and successful people in the stock market and economy and one of the person i admired is Mr. Buffet, he is humble, frugal and patient and what make him wealthy. So until i finally follow his mindset and i applied it on the cryptocurrency world in order to win a game slowly but surely.
Being patient is the key when the price drops we should not overreact, as we see in stocks the price drops too and it's normal and we don't see investors panicking too much.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 830
March 13, 2018, 01:25:35 AM
I guess you were in a haste to make money from your capital and you did under study the coins you wanted to invest on and jumping in when they were already being dump, therefore, catching a falling knive.

My advise is that, you don't invest what you can not afford to lose. All that glitters is not gold.

I don't think that you do need to .. think about it in such a negative manner because more or less we all did mistakes like that 😂 ...

Everyone's past is like that more or less we have all made mistakes and it's never like one needs to stop trying.
Go for it..
Well I think it's laughably similar whatever everyone's been through...and let's agree on one point " economy is so unpredictable "
Thanks for sharing your experience
Activity: 308
Merit: 17
March 13, 2018, 01:00:26 AM
all the sentences you speak to me are a brief study of things to do or an anticipation for everyone who joins the crypto world. to me this sounds very interesting and the suggestions you recommend will add to my knowledge of how to invest well and I agree with a conclusion of all the things you say that we should be more careful in taking a decision so we can get the best thing.
Pages:
Jump to: