Pages:
Author

Topic: Know your limits! - page 7. (Read 783 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 11
March 12, 2018, 12:29:13 PM
Thanks for general advice and you're in this with you fully rights agree. no need to hurry and carefully all study and carry out the steps in accordance with their knowledge.And more patience will not interfere, you can often meet a trader knows but absolutely no patience.

Activity: 302
Merit: 15
March 12, 2018, 12:20:33 PM
I hope you are doing alright.

So I'm writing this thread especially for me to get it all out but I hope it will reach to some other people who will find it valued.
For the last few years, I got serious about economics and crypto itself, I guess it's my passion. I find everything about money, economics, technologies, companies, crypto and many more very interesting. So I decided to try my luck, to go for this. I acquired a ton of knowledge, I followed the leading personalities in the economics (not necessarily crypto) and learned as much as I can. I spent months of reading because I really enjoyed it. Eventually, no regrets. So what I am trying to say is that I told my self to get into crypto as part of investments and then move to the stocks exchange but crypto as a start. My mistake? I convinced my father to hand my few thousands to invest into cryptocurrencies, and honestly, I wasn't wrong; my actions were.
The problem is the huge need for immediate satisfaction so I couldn't really HODL I guess and lost almost all of this.

What I am trying to say over here. That, those investments are based on a lot of speculation and knowledge but not only.
Sometimes no matter how a product is good, the team is doing great and everything is perfect. Sometimes the market itself isn't perfect.
So I'm trying to tell you KNOW YOUR LIMITS. Why so? Due to the high volatility (10% up, 10% down), I got addicted to this and all I wanted is to make 2x. I felt it was so close to me (to be honest if I wouldn't touch my money and just HODL almost no matter at what coin I would at least 3x). So I changed from a coin to a coin was looking for the closest pump, for instant profit I wanted it so hard without noticing I am losing very slowly.

The economy is a very complicated thing, I kept watching multiple long videos about the economy to look what I missed.
I am just a small letter in the whole bible, so I guess it doesn't matter. People believe they are different, but usually, they are not.
Plan a strategy and more than all, be patient and do not let emotions or urges get into your actions. Investments could be very nice but sometimes risky and harmful. Cryptocurrency, for example, brought the good thing, made every single person from his bathroom to invest and become a millionaire; that's a huge great thing but if you don't follow the basic rules it can be fatal.

In conclusion, don't put yourself above other traders or investors. Don't fall into the deep water. Actions should be taken very carefully and after a long smart thinking. I wish you the best! Wink
Pages:
Jump to: