Pages:
Author

Topic: Knowing when to own your bitcoin - page 2. (Read 838 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 140
February 28, 2024, 04:40:43 AM
Congratulations on your very good profits with your Bitcoin investment. I believe that this initial gain will give you quite a bit of confidence, and it will sometimes cause you to ignore warnings when the market enters a correction period. Have you ever thought about what you will do when Bitcoin drops from 52k USD to 30k USD (profit will decrease when quite a lot), will you sell or continue to hold? Investing is a long road, I agree that Bitcoin and the cryptocurrency market are the fastest and most attractive investment markets, but if you do not have a clear plan for your investment, you will easily get caught up in the psychology of the crowd (sell when scared - buy back when the market rises).
I was once like you, extremely excited when I just invested and earned almost double the profit. At that time, I thought I was very good and understood this market well, so I kept buying and reselling it because I thought I would quickly make a profit. But after a period of looking back, I didn't make much money during that whole process instead of just holding it long-term, it would have given me much larger profits.
Activity: 154
Merit: 108
February 27, 2024, 06:33:22 PM
My joy of buying bitcoin at the right time when bought my first Bitcoin has been excessive in this period that Bitcoin price have risen continuously.

My story
As a newbie and first-time investor and holder of Bitcoin, I made a decision that has led me to a stage of financial satisfaction within a short time, just by risking the right amount and at the right time.
I bought Bitcoin when the price was low at about $22,000 price and i went all in with the whole capital at my disposal,  as a newbie i was sceptical,  but also i was ready to take that risk.
Luckily for me, Bitcoin is now at 52 thousand dollars, and i feel so excited to see the number of profits that i have accumulated within the shortest time which no other investment can give such profits in such a time frame, so I am glad.

Do you really feel you are smart, I have been wondering how many Bitcoin you bought to have given you financial satisfaction within the shortest time frame so funny. Am putting it to you that you don't have any stash in your portfolio and when next you want to lie you have to be more smarter. I will advice you do more reading to enable you contribute meaningfully. However there is no point bordering about knowing when to buy, you can buy anytime at any price with your dca strategy so far your are buying to hodl, Bitcoin is best when seen in long term perspective to enable you have a compounding of your invested value.
Activity: 2898
Merit: 590
BTC to the MOON in 2019
February 23, 2024, 07:59:21 AM
This is actually encouraging to other newbies to accumulate bitcoin now and stop procrastinating, knowing the right time to buy bitcoin just depends on your choice cause after the bull market people still want to accumulate during the bear market and people like this intend to hold for 3_ 5 years. Holding bitcoin for long term is more beneficial.

Apparently, it was not necessary to know when to buy but doing this during the dip is the best time. Unfortunately, the current situation is not bearish anymore, we missed the chance to buy Bitcoin when it was just $25k-$30k. However, this never means that buying is over as we still have the chance to earn some profit even buying at $50k. We might thought it was expensive and too late already but ATH has not yet happened, if we can wait, we still make some.
A real investor doesn't think it is over but instead, they will think there is still a chance left. I don't think it was hard to wait and hold for a year if our goal is to earn more.
Activity: 182
Merit: 120
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
February 23, 2024, 07:46:25 AM
This is actually encouraging to other newbies to accumulate bitcoin now and stop procrastinating, knowing the right time to buy bitcoin just depends on your choice cause after the bull market people still want to accumulate during the bear market and people like this intend to hold for 3_ 5 years. Holding bitcoin for long term is more beneficial.
With the way you sound it seems you're over excited, being over excited with the price is not bad but you should never get too excited and sell without reaching your investment plan, when holding bitcoin learn how to exhibit the mindset of long term cause we have a lot of investors that has achieve more but still holding.
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1076
zknodes.org
February 23, 2024, 06:54:47 AM
You are very lucky to have utilize the opportunity when the Bitcoin price was that low, it seems you invested huge for you to have seem such excited, actually it was wise for you to have invest on Bitcoin then because there are people who are still waiting for the Bitcoin price to drop more before they could invest and the price keep going higher so I believe that every moment is actually good for people to invest on Bitcoin.
Every time the Bitcoin price is good for entering Bitcoin, but you also have to consider whether you are entering at a price that is good enough to support the profits you will get. If the target price you want is still quite far away or at the new ATH the current price is certainly still more than half of it. We will see bitcoin rise higher from now if it holds for the long term. You only need to make purchases in stages to get a good purchase price, it must be managed well.
Activity: 56
Merit: 32
February 22, 2024, 10:13:25 AM
My joy of buying bitcoin at the right time when bought my first Bitcoin has been excessive in this period that Bitcoin price have risen continuously.

My story
As a newbie and first-time investor and holder of Bitcoin, I made a decision that has led me to a stage of financial satisfaction within a short time, just by risking the right amount and at the right time.
I bought Bitcoin when the price was low at about $22,000 price and i went all in with the whole capital at my disposal,  as a newbie i was sceptical,  but also i was ready to take that risk.
Luckily for me, Bitcoin is now at 52 thousand dollars, and i feel so excited to see the number of profits that i have accumulated within the shortest time which no other investment can give such profits in such a time frame, so I am glad.

You are very lucky to have utilize the opportunity when the Bitcoin price was that low, it seems you invested huge for you to have seem such excited, actually it was wise for you to have invest on Bitcoin then because there are people who are still waiting for the Bitcoin price to drop more before they could invest and the price keep going higher so I believe that every moment is actually good for people to invest on Bitcoin.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 213
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
February 22, 2024, 07:17:40 AM
That is a good one, but if you sell now you may regret later because Bitcoin is going higher as time goes on and the Bull Run market is around the corner. Secondly investing in Bitcoin is the best and the making a profit is very sure if you can patiently wait and also study the market knowing when to buy or sell.
exactly not unless he is in bad need of money then he has no choice but to sell His bitcoin but if not then better to keep Holding for more time now as the having is near to come and yes the effect will surely bringing Bull run now.

Activity: 1190
Merit: 212
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
February 22, 2024, 07:11:04 AM
The right time to own a Bitcoin is when we have an excess money, so that we won't worry a lot whatever happens to it, however there are still people who are able to risk the money that is intended for something or use amounts beyond their limits. They are lucky if they don't sell at a loss but if not, it can cause them a devastation.

Another right time would be is to buy when the price is low. Not sure if you have waited for it OP but if not, then it was a literal definition of a right timing. Buying at lows like that, increases our chance to profit and it can come immediately like what you experience there because the price might be low already to drop more and there's also people who are waiting for this moment to start buying heavily.
It's true what you said, when you have the ability to collect Bitcoin, of course it's the right time to be able to collect and hold it and we will be able to hold it for a long period of time to make a profit and if we are not able and force ourselves, we certainly won't be able to last long and we have to sell to be able to meet the needs we need, for some people who have to sell at a loss of course they haven't prepared for their other needs and when they have these needs of course they have to sell to be able to meet their needs.

Buying at a low price will of course be very profitable when the price is high again and we cannot know for sure when the price will actually reach its lowest point and if you can know and take advantage of that moment, you will certainly get a lot of benefits.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 604
February 22, 2024, 07:01:31 AM
Your story OP proves that buying Bitcoin during the bear season has a huge chance of earning (double/triple). I won't say it was the perfect time but I would say you did it right. High risk-takers investors will earn more compared to defensive investors. And what happened to you OP is the result of your trust and faith in Bitcoin - it is worth risk-taking and people should consider this as an opportunity as well rather than just ignore it.

Well, I do not feel bad that I never invested in Bitcoin 10 years ago but I am still glad that I have some of them now.
For those who haven't yet, I guess we don't need to wait for another year to pass before realizing it.
Activity: 2156
Merit: 344
February 22, 2024, 06:30:32 AM
The right time to own a Bitcoin is when we have an excess money, so that we won't worry a lot whatever happens to it, however there are still people who are able to risk the money that is intended for something or use amounts beyond their limits. They are lucky if they don't sell at a loss but if not, it can cause them a devastation.

Another right time would be is to buy when the price is low. Not sure if you have waited for it OP but if not, then it was a literal definition of a right timing. Buying at lows like that, increases our chance to profit and it can come immediately like what you experience there because the price might be low already to drop more and there's also people who are waiting for this moment to start buying heavily.
Activity: 532
Merit: 17
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
February 21, 2024, 11:38:40 PM

My story
I bought Bitcoin when the price was low at about $22,000 price and i went all in with the whole capital at my disposal,  as a newbie i was sceptical,  but also i was ready to take that risk.

You know that's your story; whether it's true or not, it's up to you. Now that you have done this, there are still other communities here where you can think that you are just making up a story because you have not shown your bitcoin address as proof that you actually bought bitcoin during the time of $20,000, because you know here on this platform that there is no proof, which means you are just making up a story.

Then the accumulation of Bitcoin is a given that many are actually accumulating because of the long term, especially since there is an upcoming bull run. That's good if, in a short period of time, you have an immediate profit and your capital doubles immediately.
Activity: 518
Merit: 12
February 21, 2024, 07:16:18 PM
That is a good one, but if you sell now you may regret later because Bitcoin is going higher as time goes on and the Bull Run market is around the corner. Secondly investing in Bitcoin is the best and the making a profit is very sure if you can patiently wait and also study the market knowing when to buy or sell.
Activity: 2282
Merit: 560
_""""Duelbits""""_
February 21, 2024, 05:52:40 PM
~snip~
The fact is that Bitcoin is only used as an investment tool that provides profits, with high volatility. The profits are obtained more quickly and vice versa. The use of Bitcoin is no longer related to its main use for transactions, but rather as a speculative asset. But whether to trust Bitcoin when it is high or low depends on each person, but now we are starting to believe that Bitcoin can provide extraordinary profits. More and more people are entering, let alone approaching Halving
At least for now bitcoin will still only be an investment but it does not rule out the possibility that with future developments it will increase further where legal payments (although still an alternative) could happen later.The process and progress must continue even though now bitcoin is only considered a commodity that is indeed used as an investment asset but of course this is still a progress where now there are a lot of people who think bitcoin exists and know that being in bitcoin can be a good opportunity for ourselves .
Now we actually just have to enjoy regardless of what the purpose of bitcoin is now or bitcoin that has deviated from the original purpose of its creation I dont think its too big a problem because in the end we will also have a future that will be in songsong and it could be that the position of bitcoin in the future is better than today.
Activity: 630
Merit: 420
February 21, 2024, 05:49:13 PM
At the year 2010 I bought bitcoin at #900 then it was 0.005 and before ending of 2012 it was 0.5 and at that period I was happy that I'm already making money but at the other hand I was unable to hold it for long that very time cause i never knew it will get to this very amount

Now I have to start all over again buying
Are you still holding any bitcoin? Or since you sold your bitcoin, have you never bought any bitcoin again? And which year did you sell your bitcoin? I am just finding it difficult to believe your story. Most people who knew about bitcoin at early stage already sold it. Some of them sold it early because they didn’t believe the price is  going to reach the current price, so they sold it early when they thought they were already making a good profit, and they were thinking bitcoin price couldn’t go beyond the price at which they sold it. But after a few years of selling, some of them bought bitcoin back.

So you telling me that since you knew about bitcoin in 2010 and bought it then, you decided to sell after making little profit, and since then, you have just been observing bitcoin price movement, and you have never purchased bitcoin since then? Even during the last bull run and bear market, you didn’t purchase bitcoin?
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1076
zknodes.org
February 21, 2024, 03:07:12 PM
~snip~
The fact is that Bitcoin is only used as an investment tool that provides profits, with high volatility. The profits are obtained more quickly and vice versa. The use of Bitcoin is no longer related to its main use for transactions, but rather as a speculative asset. But whether to trust Bitcoin when it is high or low depends on each person, but now we are starting to believe that Bitcoin can provide extraordinary profits. More and more people are entering, let alone approaching Halving
Activity: 1540
Merit: 772
February 21, 2024, 03:05:32 PM

We are all carried away by the volatility of Bitcoin because we profit from it. Gradually we are losing the main essence of bitcoin or let's say other things bitcoin brings to us. We should love and believe bitcoin both at low or high.
We must do that, love and trust Bitcoin at any level because the main essence of Bitcoin will not let us down when most use Bitcoin as an asset to gain profits from the price.
We also have to accept the fact that many people use Bitcoin as an investment asset to hope for profits through price returns rather than using Bitcoin as a currency or a transparent transaction system with services that never close as long as the internet is still accessible.
Activity: 665
Merit: 114
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
February 21, 2024, 09:34:16 AM

My story

You are one of those lucky person who have taken the risk of investing during the low price of Bitcoin. Congratulations on achieving to achieve of almost triple your profit. That's a good start for a newbie as an investment. You just have to remember that you should know to yourself when you should cash out. Don't forget to get your profit and invest again if the price gets low.
copper member
Activity: 2156
Merit: 536
Promotional Campaign Manager|Telegram @NrcewkerBTC
February 21, 2024, 09:30:42 AM
Don’t get too greedy by seeing this many profits. If you show more patience then definitely you can make 3x the profits that you have now. Just give time to Bitcoins, and it won’t disappoint you. You really did a great job by buying at 22k USD. I still remember people for more profits tried to wait till Bitcoins reach 15k usd, but this never happened and they potentially missed the best time to buy the coins. If someone wants to buy the coins, then he can do it at current price also. Bitcoins will easily touch 100k usd this year.
Activity: 98
Merit: 55
February 21, 2024, 09:22:09 AM
Can you post your Bitcoin address?

I can also say I bought Bitcoin when the price was $1 and hold it until now, I bought Bitcoin when the price was $3K during Covid-19 and sold at $69K etc.

Since you're a very highly smartest person who's know when to own Bitcoin, when and how much the bottom in this year?

I understand he might be trying to deceive us, but not everyone would be comfortable sharing their bitcoin address with you, some persons like to keep their holdings private for their own security, moreover if he is trying to deceive us for the sake of getting praise out of it then he is wasting his time and only deceiving himself cause the bull run is coming, people are serious about investing and your busy seeking Congrats, when we would be celebrating a new ATH, what would you say to yourself.

My story
I bought Bitcoin when the price was low at about $22,000 price and i went all in with the whole capital at my disposal,  as a newbie i was sceptical,  but also i was ready to take that risk.

I'm not a believer of words but we'll done if you really bought Bitcoin, my advice is don't sell now we are still starting the bull run and I think they is a lot more of up trend along the way, I believe you are here for the long term and prioritize your security and keep you coins safe from scammers, try hard wallet if you can afford one. The major thing here is you have started your bitcoin journey and even with a big boost, many of us never had the money to buy up to a whole bitcoin but here you are a newbie making such progress, be ready for everything that might want to shake your hands and make you sell. Good luck
Activity: 1582
Merit: 279
February 21, 2024, 09:12:58 AM
As a beginner before owning or buying bitcoin you must learn how to sustain like after buying learn how to hold for long

MY STORY HOW I LOST MY BITCOIN

At the year 2010 I bought bitcoin at #900 then it was 0.005 and before ending of 2012 it was 0.5 and at that period I was happy that I'm already making money but at the other hand I was unable to hold it for long that very time cause i never knew it will get to this very amount

Now I have to start all over again buying
this is luck that is not on your side, and is very different from the story of our friend who only needed a very short time but the profits he got were very large, so in 2010-2012 bitcoin had no signs of increasing like it is now, so in At that time, many people threw away Bitcoin and only bought some worthless items and now regret occurs and they have to start from scratch, as you are feeling now.
Pages:
Jump to: