Pages:
Author

Topic: Knowing when to own your bitcoin - page 7. (Read 838 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 429
February 16, 2024, 11:52:39 AM
Can you post your Bitcoin address?

Its within ops privacy right to either post his bitcoin address to support his or her claims, to me this is not needed and there are many other ways the newbie can prove to us that what he said is actually trues.

But as someone who has also taken such steps in the past and hasn't been around for some time i thing I can say that the ops are very lucky because, from the general understanding of the bitcoin market situations, he/she may not be the only one who has been in high profits because of recent market price where Bitcoin touched almost 52700 be for it a gradual price decline.
Activity: 462
Merit: 414
February 16, 2024, 11:02:48 AM
My joy of buying bitcoin at the right time when bought my first Bitcoin has been excessive in this period that Bitcoin price have risen continuously.

My story
As a newbie and first-time investor and holder of Bitcoin, I made a decision that has led me to a stage of financial satisfaction within a short time, just by risking the right amount and at the right time.
I bought Bitcoin when the price was low at about $22,000 price and i went all in with the whole capital at my disposal,  as a newbie i was sceptical,  but also i was ready to take that risk.
Luckily for me, Bitcoin is now at 52 thousand dollars, and i feel so excited to see the number of profits that i have accumulated within the shortest time which no other investment can give such profits in such a time frame, so I am glad.
You must be happy at the profit on your bitcoin investment, bit I will tell you that your have not hodli for up to a circle. If you can hodli your bitcoin in the bear market that is when you are a good hodler. I hope that you don't have plans to sell those bitcoin in the bull market, and if you have plans to to that, then you should have a price target that when bitcoin reaches, you can sell and take profit. This is because bitcoin price will not be bullish alone, the bear market will come after the bull run.
Activity: 280
Merit: 552
In ₿ we trust
February 16, 2024, 10:52:36 AM
One suggestion I give you is to study market cycles more, so that when the market changes trend you don't lose all your money...

Use the forum to seek knowledge because the best way to deal with falls is to know exactly what you are doing...

When the market is rising, most people think they are financial market geniuses... But what separates the boys from the men has a name: Bear Market
staff
Activity: 2436
Merit: 2347
February 16, 2024, 10:44:16 AM
Consider yourself lucky. But you can't always count on luck, because luck is a fickle thing and you can't make a lot of money on luck alone. After all, someday you may be unlucky and lose all your money. In investments, luck should be in the last place.
Activity: 840
Merit: 612
February 16, 2024, 10:44:05 AM
Can you post your Bitcoin address?

I can also say I bought Bitcoin when the price was $1 and hold it until now, I bought Bitcoin when the price was $3K during Covid-19 and sold at $69K etc.

Since you're a very highly smartest person who's know when to own Bitcoin, when and how much the bottom in this year?
Activity: 29
Merit: 2
February 16, 2024, 10:32:31 AM
My joy of buying bitcoin at the right time when bought my first Bitcoin has been excessive in this period that Bitcoin price have risen continuously.

My story
As a newbie and first-time investor and holder of Bitcoin, I made a decision that has led me to a stage of financial satisfaction within a short time, just by risking the right amount and at the right time.
I bought Bitcoin when the price was low at about $22,000 price and i went all in with the whole capital at my disposal,  as a newbie i was sceptical,  but also i was ready to take that risk.
Luckily for me, Bitcoin is now at 52 thousand dollars, and i feel so excited to see the number of profits that i have accumulated within the shortest time which no other investment can give such profits in such a time frame, so I am glad.

Pages:
Jump to: