Pages:
Author

Topic: knowledge and Capital which is Very important in Business or Investment? - page 10. (Read 1094 times)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 286
I have heard a lot of people talk about success and almost all of us are chasing after it, with the intention of making it right.
Most of us also want to venture into them without getting the rudiment and fundamentals of the business and investments before engaging in them. So a factor or several factors are been considered before and for a more renounced performance called (Success), so what is most important to an individual, company, or organization to consider before investing to attain the desired height of success?

Is it KNOWLEDGE or CAPITAL, or even BOTH?
It should be both. Without both, you surely would have a hard time or would not be able to become successful. Capital is surely necessary when starting a business because without it, you would not be able to take a step forward or buy resources needed in order for you to progress. Knowledge is as essential as the Capital, you should not enter business if you have no idea about it or else you would just be wasting your money or time. Know how to play the game and know also how you can win it, persevere and surely you'll be big in the business industry in no time.
Activity: 2632
Merit: 787
Jack of all trades 💯
I have heard a lot of people talk about success and almost all of us are chasing after it, with the intention of making it right.
Most of us also want to venture into them without getting the rudiment and fundamentals of the business and investments before engaging in them. So a factor or several factors are been considered before and for a more renounced performance called (Success), so what is most important to an individual, company, or organization to consider before investing to attain the desired height of success?

Not all have privilage to have both capital and knowledge since not all of us have enough money to use for start up. And I think the one most important to me is knowledge since you cannot grow your investment if you only have capital and you might lose your money for doing bad decision especially by putting your money on scams. Thats why Idea is really important since we can earn on our ideas and once we earn good then from that we can build our plan business.
Activity: 868
Merit: 150
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I think besides the two, you also need a really good network of people because without one, you will have a hard time promoting your product because you have no support from people that might be able to help you, it's not that doable even without a network but it will be harder for you to have a successful business or investments if you don't have the necessary connections.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 3612
Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange
The more capital inflates, the greater the return on investment> if you have appropriate economic knowledge, and therefore the importance of capital lies in the ability to exploit it with scientific knowledge.
Without this knowledge, no matter how much capital increases, it will decrease over time.

So, both of them are important. Without capital, you will not achieve rapid success, and it will be very slow. Without knowledge, your capital will decrease, no matter how large it is.

So the answer is easy, the theoretical basis is there, but the practical application is the difficult part.
Ucy
Activity: 2576
Merit: 401
The right knowledge is more important. That should help you easily source for capital for your desired business.  If you want to do what is right, you need our CREATOR by your side always to protect and bless you with all things you'll need for the success of your business.
If you are doing it by your own power there is a point when you'll need to play by "their own rules" else they make things difficult for you.

So, what I need first is the right knowledge, capital will come when I'm ready for business.
Activity: 1890
Merit: 101
1xBit 🏆 │ NotYourKeys.org

Both play an important role in one's success. if you only have the knowledge and without capital, it's the same as you only have one leg. having both makes the journey more balanced and perfect.
Activity: 882
Merit: 63
Yeah, you don't say. Of course OP it's obvious that knowledge and capital is important, you can't do anything if you don't have both, I mean if you don't know a thing or two about the business then how will you be able to manage the business? Same with capital although it's not as important since you can start with small capital.
copper member
Activity: 2310
Merit: 2133
Slots Enthusiast & Expert
Which one is easier? Get the skills or the money? FYI both are capital: tangible and intangible.
Both are very important, but if I get to choose, I'd choose money.

My argument is wealth is built from many generations of skillful men (your dad and grandpa), thus build up wealth is very precious in this capitalism society. But if your skill is so good that you can be in the top tier, you can choose skill.
Activity: 104
Merit: 10

Pages:
Jump to: