Pages:
Author

Topic: knowledge and Capital which is Very important in Business or Investment? - page 8. (Read 1094 times)

legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1332
For me, knowledge without capital is worthless because you won't get any profits if you don't have the money to get it started. Same goes for money without skills and knowledge. You will only venture into a business without setting a goal so just as expected, it will only end up zero value.

Knowledge should always go hand in hand so we will reach the end point which is clearly the success of the business or investment. These two will always be the best capital for a successful goal.
We know that both are important but if I had to choose only one I would prefer to have knowledge over capital and the reason for that is that you could always get capital in the future and then you could begin to trade the markets, and even if that is not possible for you, you could always demonstrate your knowledge to other people and then begin to manage their money on your own and charge them a fee for the privilege, so while you are not going to be making a fortune at least you'll still be able to obtain profits without your own capital.
Activity: 896
Merit: 104
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
I have heard a lot of people talk about success and almost all of us are chasing after it, with the intention of making it right.
Most of us also want to venture into them without getting the rudiment and fundamentals of the business and investments before engaging in them. So a factor or several factors are been considered before and for a more renounced performance called (Success), so what is most important to an individual, company, or organization to consider before investing to attain the desired height of success?

Is it KNOWLEDGE or CAPITAL, or even BOTH?

Although both are extremely important in making a business thrive or successful, I am of the opinion that capital is more important. Of what importance is your knowledge if you don't have the money to start or run a business where you can apply the knowledge you've amassed?
It is true one can make can start a business with little or no capital if one has the right knowledge, but with substantial capital you can scale the business up quickly.
You can also hire experts to handle the creative part of the business if you don't have the knowledge.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 448
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
To become a true investor requires a long process and you need time to learn the ins and outs of investment science, and once you master the science of investing, you also need capital to get started.
both are very important and the most important thing is knowledge as your foundation before investing because if you really master it with little capital you can generate maximum profits.
Activity: 2044
Merit: 329

both are of course very important, people who fail only have 1 only...

only with knowledge, someone definitely can't buy and only with capital, someone definitely doesn't know what he's going to buy. balance is important, strive to have both.
Activity: 966
Merit: 421
Bitcoindata.science
Knowledge is most important because it attracts capital. If one is knowledgeable about any kind of investment he/she might attract investors with huge capital in most cases most especially if such persons proves beyond reasonable doubt to be reliable and trustworthy. An individual with capital and lack the knowledge will end up running at consistent losses because such will have to learn the skill the hard way and will take longer time to master the acts of such investments.
Activity: 113
Merit: 32
Indeed, if you have funds, you can choose to hire others to help you manage the funds. If you only have knowledge but no funds, you can also choose to borrow. So for a good investment, both capital and knowledge are necessary. To achieve better investment, you must be fully prepared if you want to do things well.
Activity: 686
Merit: 103
www.fintropy.io

Talking about investment, I think that if you have a big capital you don’t need to make complicated trading strategies. You just should know the basis,especially about security. And you can just invest in Bitcoin, for example, and get a big profit.
On the other hand, if you don’t have enough money to invest, you should have good knowledges to enlarge your capital. This way you invest your time rather than money.
Activity: 96
Merit: 10
In fact, the two are the same thing. Knowledge is sometimes accumulated with capital. Both are indispensable. With knowledge, there is no capital to realize it. If you have capital but no brains, even if it is done temporarily, you may lose money due to some mistakes at some point in the future.
As an ordinary investor, the first step is to reserve a variety of useful knowledge, not so complicated professional knowledge, but some basic common sense.
As an investor, the first problem to be solved is long-term, which can provide long-term holding returns and gains.
Activity: 3024
Merit: 647
both are related to each other and both are very important to exist you can't choose which one is important to the other.
because if there is no knowledge but there is no sufficient capital it will definitely not work well, maybe you can still invest by explaining to people to want to entrust their money to be invested and run by us but that is very unlikely to be able to do so.
on the other hand if you have money but your knowledge is not there it is tantamount to killing yourself and wasting your money for free.
both are very important and must be there so that everything is in balance
I have to say I respectfully disagree a bit, we are talking about something that is a bit different in capital and knowledge. When you have the knowledge but no capital, you can't make any money because you have no capital, depends on how wise you are you can try but it is going to be hard. When you have the capital, you can waste money, you have the capital for it and try and learn to be better and eventually reach to a point where you can actually make a profit, which with a lot of money you can do it.

Of course these all comes down to one thing, how much knowledge we are talking about and how much capital are we talking about. If we talk about zero knowledge but 10 billion dollars, you can still profit, if we mean EVERYTHING to know but zero dollars you can still make some profit, my point only stands in a situation where a person has a mediocre of one and zero of the other.
For me, knowledge without capital is worthless because you won't get any profits if you don't have the money to get it started. Same goes for money without skills and knowledge. You will only venture into a business without setting a goal so just as expected, it will only end up zero value.

Knowledge should always go hand in hand so we will reach the end point which is clearly the success of the business or investment. These two will always be the best capital for a successful goal.
legendary
I believe it is first and foremost the capital that needs to be the most important thing because without capital even if you are amazingly well versed in that topic then you can't start a business. My father worked in logistics world for 32 years, he was one of the smartest people about the business and he knew every single aspect of it, when he retired I told him maybe we should start a small logistic firm ourselves, nothing big, just hire some freelance truck drivers who owned their own trucks, find business from his networks and just do that? It would have been paying very well and we could have grown it more and more eventually.

It required about a 200k capital just to do a small one and then we realized we can't do it because we lacked funds. So, a guy with 32 years of network and knowledge of the business couldn't start his own company because he lacked the capital.
Well there is no doubt that having a big amount of capital is necessary but you can raise capital by becoming a money manager and manage the money of someone else and you can charge a commission by doing so, now if you do not have experience then this is not possible as no one is going to give you their money, however there are many companies that hire traders and you do not really need to be an economist to apply, you just need to know how to trade the markets, at the beginning they will give you a small account and if you prove your worth then they will hire you, if you gain experience this way then you could then become a money manager and trade the markets without using your own money.
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1124
both are related to each other and both are very important to exist you can't choose which one is important to the other.
because if there is no knowledge but there is no sufficient capital it will definitely not work well, maybe you can still invest by explaining to people to want to entrust their money to be invested and run by us but that is very unlikely to be able to do so.
on the other hand if you have money but your knowledge is not there it is tantamount to killing yourself and wasting your money for free.
I have to say I respectfully disagree a bit, we are talking about something that is a bit different in capital and knowledge. When you have the knowledge but no capital, you can't make any money because you have no capital, depends on how wise you are you can try but it is going to be hard. When you have the capital, you can waste money, you have the capital for it and try and learn to be better and eventually reach to a point where you can actually make a profit, which with a lot of money you can do it.

Of course these all comes down to one thing, how much knowledge we are talking about and how much capital are we talking about. If we talk about zero knowledge but 10 billion dollars, you can still profit, if we mean EVERYTHING to know but zero dollars you can still make some profit, my point only stands in a situation where a person has a mediocre of one and zero of the other.
Activity: 2436
Merit: 324
I have heard a lot of people talk about success and almost all of us are chasing after it, with the intention of making it right.
Most of us also want to venture into them without getting the rudiment and fundamentals of the business and investments before engaging in them. So a factor or several factors are been considered before and for a more renounced performance called (Success), so what is most important to an individual, company, or organization to consider before investing to attain the desired height of success?

BOTH!

Capital wont work if you arent knowledgeable and knowledge would be useless if you dont have capital to use on.So this simply shows up that both do really need to each other.

You would able to determine on whats lacking when it comes to investment decisions.You would need money and you would need to be that mindful or knowledgeable

because if not then you are just simply doing gambling because putting up investment into something which you dont know on how to do then its purely gambling.
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1162
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
I believe it is first and foremost the capital that needs to be the most important thing because without capital even if you are amazingly well versed in that topic then you can't start a business. My father worked in logistics world for 32 years, he was one of the smartest people about the business and he knew every single aspect of it, when he retired I told him maybe we should start a small logistic firm ourselves, nothing big, just hire some freelance truck drivers who owned their own trucks, find business from his networks and just do that? It would have been paying very well and we could have grown it more and more eventually.

It required about a 200k capital just to do a small one and then we realized we can't do it because we lacked funds. So, a guy with 32 years of network and knowledge of the business couldn't start his own company because he lacked the capital.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1224
'Life's but a walking shadow'!
I think this two factors are inextricable as far as success in a business or investment is concerned, which is more important? It's better to have the two of them than bother about which one is most necessary, if you have knowledge about a business, and by extension that means a business idea, you'd need to grow that idea, with capital of course, thus you'd have to work and earn some money in order to be able to start up that business, same thing goes with an investment, when an opportunity comes, you'd obviously need capital to invest in whatever asset it is.

The same goes for knowledge, capital without knowledge more often than not will leave you with loss of funds and at the end of the day you run the risk of running out of the said capital due to insufficient knowledge, for whatever it is worth, do not start a business or go into an investment with insufficient knowledge, it's the fastest way to run yourself down. Having said that, I'd rather work towards having both (knowledge and capital), than concentrating on one, which then makes success a little bit more difficult.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 275
BitByte Crypto: https://link3.to/bitbytecrypto

TBH, both knowledge and capital is important for any kind of business or investment. Even anyone has the proper knowledge about any kind of startup, but don't has the exact funds to run that, than your knowledge won't have any effect on the startup. On the other hand, none can always achieve success on any business or investment just because of having huge capitals without proper knowledge. So, both of those are needed though anyone can also achieve success with low capitals and proper knowledge of investment.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 250
Activity: 2002
Merit: 250
Definitely both. but actually a lot thing is also important apart from that . like experience. dedication and consistency. that's what sometimes hinders someone from achieving his goal, even though they have big capital but have no knowledge, experience its so possible to get fooled by their own partners or their own investment. there are also many successful people with small capital but with high knowledge and experience even more successful than those who immediately start with large capital.

It is true that knowledge and capital are equally important, but if I had to choose I would choose knowledge. Because if we have knowledge, but start
with small capital, we can still succeed to generate profit. Although the profit generated may be small, but if it is collected it will be big too. It's different
if we start with large capital for investment, but do not have the knowledge, it is very likely to experience losses. So my advice before deciding to invest
in crypto is better to learn first, so that we have enough knowledge, about what we buy and how crypto works. That way it will be easier to make a profit.
That's right your explanation is really easy to understand for beginners and I hope they read this too,
for me, actually both knowledge and capital are complementary and equally important,
but indeed knowledge has a big enough role I think because just imagine when we start a business or investment without knowledge it will not last long
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Knowledge is a must, Capital is just catalyst
You will build capital if you are knowledge enough, at least know how to build up relationships
It is hard to keep your capital without basic knowledge tho.
That`s for individual. For company I think its the other way around.

legendary
this two arent enough . what about the passion or the interest for a business ?
 if you dont have this you will get bore on the business that you pick even if you already have a knowledge and a capital success will still be hard to achieve .
 this could be the fail of others because they instantly follow the other to think it will also happen to them .
You bring an interesting point that I think it is important, many people come to the markets thinking about all the profits they are going to make but they never think if this is actually what they would like to do, trading and investing are really difficult and the ones that are really good at them are that way because they like the activities themselves and not only the benefits they bring, which means that those that are only thinking on the end result and have no passion for the markets will most likely eventuality fail.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 502
this two arent enough . what about the passion or the interest for a business ?
 if you dont have this you will get bore on the business that you pick even if you already have a knowledge and a capital success will still be hard to achieve .
 this could be the fail of others because they instantly follow the other to think it will also happen to them .
That's right, knowledge and capital are things that can be acquired through a course of study, employment or even embarking on a loan service but a passionate enthusiasm and being able to do everything to pursue that enthusiasm will be what is needed above all and I feel that the environment since childhood only partially affects this criterion, most of it is still the mood and the individual's dynamism. Next to this preparation is knowledge and finally capital, a perfect triathlon for getting into business
Pages:
Jump to: