Pages:
Author

Topic: Knowledge from the bearish run - page 2. (Read 746 times)

Activity: 402
Merit: 10
December 10, 2018, 06:05:49 PM
No matter how much research you do or have done, there is no way you could have predicted when this sudden dump would happen and quickly the prices have fallen. Even now you can't tell when it will recover, could be weeks could be years
Activity: 407
Merit: 14
Collectrix-Bridgin the physical and Virtual worlds
December 10, 2018, 05:52:51 PM
I have also learnt that it never pays to be a weak hand, if you have a feeling about any coin or token, listen to that inner voice and never allow the panic to push you to make any rash decisions that you might regret later.
Activity: 352
Merit: 100
December 10, 2018, 05:03:10 PM
A lesson in bear market is also a lesson self-discovery! There are many event during this bear that stretched my thinking and forces me to grow and do more! Bear market actually make the best trader in cryptocurrency and hope there is a positive story for everyone!
That is why they said that experience is always be a good teacher. Experiencing the bear market gives us an ideas that it is not always honey here in cryptosphere. We can always work our ways around the market if we want to gain profit.
copper member
Activity: 392
Merit: 1
Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!
December 10, 2018, 04:56:39 PM
All I've learned from this bearish period is to sell , and not be too greedy. It'll save me someday. I paid a lot for this experience.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
December 05, 2018, 07:48:59 AM
Let's recap the lesson from the recent bearish run, before u invest in any cryptocurrency.

1. make sure u do an intensive research,
2. never stop believing in urself and when things go wrong, u will learn a big lesson and be happy u did your best than following a footstep u know nothing about,

Good luck

I think so too, when it comes to investing the best way to prevent yourself from getting blindsided by the coins is to make sure that you are always researching into whatever coins that you want to invest in, this will go a long way to tell you the kind of project you are putting your money in and what to expect from the coin in the long run
Activity: 840
Merit: 101
December 04, 2018, 07:35:50 AM
Let's recap the lesson from the recent bearish run, before u invest in any cryptocurrency.

2. never stop believing in urself and when things go wrong, u will learn a big lesson and be happy u did your best than following a footstep u know nothing about,

Good luck

But still, luck still plays a role here. Even though a coin or a project is really good, it doesn't mean it is going to boom. Just like in this period of time, it is a red market and the investors are not earning any money right now.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
December 04, 2018, 06:44:57 AM
The best thing that you can learn from the coins when they are in a bearish run is how to be patient, we know now that the coins are down so there is nothing that we can do but if we can all just be patient and not give into the urge to actually panic sell our coins, in no time we will be seeing a bull run with higher prices than we have ever seen before
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001
December 03, 2018, 07:11:42 PM
In bearish market we can learn a lot of things,we need to be patience and search the reason of the dropping, usually the bearish market going to give us more knowledge about the market situation,we can know the resistance and the support level of the coin and how interest the investors to invest
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
December 03, 2018, 07:05:07 PM
Learning from past mistakes creates knowledge to be better. In this bearish market I learned that there is no right time to buy but it's up to your research if you'll buy or not since there will times the prices are high and there also low.

In the bearish market, I think the most important things is patience. If you calm and research carefully about this market, you will find the best solution for yourself. The price always goes up and down, and if you want to earn a high profit, please invest in a long-term way!
Activity: 392
Merit: 15
Bitwings !
December 03, 2018, 07:00:38 PM
Learning from past mistakes creates knowledge to be better. In this bearish market I learned that there is no right time to buy but it's up to your research if you'll buy or not since there will times the prices are high and there also low.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
December 03, 2018, 06:31:25 PM
agree, there shouldn't be any intervention, bad people are so many outside your room, if you don't believe in yourself, do research repeatedly, so that if there is a mistake, that makes you more massive and progressive
Activity: 1820
Merit: 418
Telegram: @worldofcoinss
December 03, 2018, 05:40:14 PM
I suppose this is just common knowledge, more to say that you should not go to war without a plan or a weapon because the chances are you'll lose. This same analogy applies to crypto investments also.
Activity: 238
Merit: 37
December 03, 2018, 05:34:23 PM
Bearish has taught us a lot of lesson,one of which is not to make your decision base on speculation, it has also taught us that in crypto anything can happen.
Activity: 378
Merit: 13
December 03, 2018, 04:35:15 PM
A lesson in bear market is also a lesson self-discovery! There are many event during this bear that stretched my thinking and forces me to grow and do more! Bear market actually make the best trader in cryptocurrency and hope there is a positive story for everyone!

I do agree with you about self discovery, but before there can be self discovery, there has to be realization of mistakes,
Until a trader, or airdrop hunter or bounty hunter, or investor are able to realize their mistake.

It is hard to be self based or learn self discovery.
Neither will there be courage to proceed.
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
November 01, 2018, 01:59:23 AM
Activity: 3178
Merit: 977
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
November 01, 2018, 01:58:11 AM

Good luck
You must add to trust instincts because other than our effort,its the natural skills is what we need and that is our instinctively thinking..

Many aspiring traders are making research,technical Analysis and speculative decisions but they forgot to use this internal ability fo help us get through this.

If we become successful then thats the prize we can get from all this effort

You do realize that this is an extremely volatile market where instincts don't really help much, don't you? It is far better to practically trade in this market rather than becoming emotional and investing purely based on emotion.

This is what usually tends to make people lose a lot of money and basically whine about it and blame everyone else, but not themselves which is seriously deplorable. HODLING is the best strategy in the long run in my opinion.

Choose a strategy that works best for you and invest based on logic and be practical about it.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 512
November 01, 2018, 01:53:06 AM

Good luck
One major lesson I have learnt in this period is that wit all the research one could do and how strong the team is never fight against a tide, always move with the tide. Assuming when the bear run started that I sold all my holdings and stopped investing in ICOs I would be more than 20X better now, and would be buying at cheap price
Activity: 2590
Merit: 322
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
November 01, 2018, 01:31:30 AM

Good luck
Well this advise is meant for investors who buy low and sell high however to traders they make profits irrespective of the market conditions whether bearish or bullish I think its high time we started to diversify our hodling status to trading although it might not be that easy but in a long run it will pay off.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 256
November 01, 2018, 01:27:55 AM
Agree, during this bearish time we should learn what we should and know that it is not always losing when it is bearish market. There are ways to earn during this time and the important thing is we gain experience.
That's the consolation price when we did some risky moves when the market still on its bearish stage, learning how you can adopt things that is not usual and assess even you aren't sure on what will be the outcome, experience will be enhance and you will be able to observe well in the next trip that you will going to take inside this business, always find good things even in the worse day of your trading activities, you can do much better next time you try to trade back.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
October 31, 2018, 11:09:26 PM
This is spot on and I love this part

3. never stop believing in urself and when things go wrong, u will learn a big lesson and be happy u did your best than following a footstep u know nothing about,

There is need for everyone to focus and do intensive research and also stop relying on information from other people
You're right because there will be a lot of fud, speculation, and gossip when bearish happens. and if you just follow that. it will only worsen the situation. you are right You have to believe in your self dude. use your own knowledge for research.
Pages:
Jump to: