Pages:
Author

Topic: Knowledge from the bearish run - page 3. (Read 746 times)

copper member
Activity: 269
Merit: 0
October 31, 2018, 10:59:46 PM
2. never stop believing in urself and when things go wrong, u will learn a big lesson and be happy u did your best than following a footstep u know nothing about,
Agree, during this bearish time we should learn what we should and know that it is not always losing when it is bearish market. There are ways to earn during this time and the important thing is we gain experience.
Activity: 826
Merit: 265
October 31, 2018, 10:46:32 PM
Let's recap the lesson from the recent bearish run, before u invest in any cryptocurrency.

1. make sure u do an intensive research,
2. never stop believing in urself and when things go wrong, u will learn a big lesson and be happy u did your best than following a footstep u know nothing about,

Good luck
You must add to trust instincts because other than our effort,its the natural skills is what we need and that is our instinctively thinking..

Many aspiring traders are making research,technical Analysis and speculative decisions but they forgot to use this internal ability fo help us get through this.

If we become successful then thats the prize we can get from all this effort
copper member
Activity: 70
October 31, 2018, 10:41:36 PM
i have actually learnt alot during this bearish run and it will help me on the long run. Generally i leant not just to make intensive reseach because i dont think that will really help but to be more updated on the market and know what next to do
copper member
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
October 31, 2018, 10:36:14 PM
Let's recap the lesson from the recent bearish run, before u invest in any cryptocurrency.

Good luck

Irrespective of the intestine research, it's never enough because the market will always go up and down. So I agree with you on the aspect of
Never stop believing in yourself
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
October 31, 2018, 10:27:33 PM

Good luck
Sometimes there is hard to do the 2nd step. Influenced from outside sometimes easier for us to accept than what our heart says. But when we able to do that i believe it will be the best move we had.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
October 31, 2018, 10:22:38 PM
I did big mistake in crypto trading and currently i loss alot of money, from this case i understand what is my mistake and what should be the solution for that mistake. Did not use stop loss, does not have diversify risk and FOMO and greedy is some of the my mistake and i will promise with my self this is will not happen again in my trading activity. I stil beieve there are others chance for crypto will bull run, so for now i keep patient waiting for that.
Activity: 376
Merit: 100
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
October 29, 2018, 09:59:43 AM

Good luck

I currently suggest investing in altcoins rather than ico.
Atcoin prices are cheaper than investing in ico, and the risk is not too big. there are many choices, it's just that you have to keep doing research and analysis
Activity: 392
October 29, 2018, 09:51:12 AM
You have to keep you mind cold when bearish market happens. Because nothing can protect you from losses but yourself. Patience is the key to profit. Never get panic and wait until situation to stabilize. And always remember: you did not lose money before you sell.
Activity: 412
October 09, 2018, 01:57:19 PM
This bear in the market makes a lesson for everyone and makes us more familiar with the market so we know when prices will down and when prices will rise
Activity: 1540
Merit: 68
October 09, 2018, 11:20:23 AM

Good luck

3. Always invest money that you can't afford to lose.
If you rely your life on cryptocurrency, you'll have a bad time Cheesy

I think you are spot on, judging from several reviews and testimonies from victims
Relying on crypto currency with ones life is quite risky, it leaves you vulnerable to fud and panics
Which can force hands to dump

Investing what we can afford to lose will bring surety and confidence in the portfolio
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
October 09, 2018, 10:41:01 AM

Good luck

That is really right. We always need to buy coins if we really trust that coins future. Because we can see 90 percentage loss in sometimes. and these
hard times we need to continue believing our token holding. So we need to do very detailed research about our tokens before we buy that.
and also we dont need to be unhappy about loses. always people gaining experience with some wrong moves and loses.
experiences cant be gained freely and easily.
Activity: 476
October 09, 2018, 10:12:50 AM
little solution but very useful, but sometimes people's research is not the same, judging from the level of knowledge they understand, it is not enough to do research, but there needs to be intense long discussion
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
October 09, 2018, 10:02:30 AM
Other that those that you were mentioned earlier, you should spare some of your fund too keep without investing it, just in case there is something bad happen to something that you put an investment.
Activity: 938
Merit: 256
October 09, 2018, 09:55:27 AM

Good luck

3. Always invest money that you can't afford to lose.
If you rely your life on cryptocurrency, you'll have a bad time Cheesy
Activity: 62
October 09, 2018, 09:46:09 AM

Good luck

Well, I would add the suggestion to avoid buying an altcoin when it has already surged 10X or 100x since then the risk to buy the top is too high, as well as to avoid selling an altcoin after that it has already lost 90%-99% since you would likely be selling the bottom.
Activity: 298
October 09, 2018, 09:43:30 AM
You are right. Especially in the current bear market environment. Patience is needed. And strive to learn encrypted knowledge. At the same time, we must pay attention to investment risks.

Activity: 340
Merit: 2
October 09, 2018, 09:11:18 AM
Yes, trust yourself and learn to learn good knowledge to help you in the market day. It will be the key to help you overcome and increase your income.
Activity: 560
Merit: 13
October 09, 2018, 09:37:48 AM
I guess you're right . Those who survive this bear market will learn a lesson from their mistakes and will not allow their repetition in the future, because they will become much smarter and more experienced. It is important not to sprinkle ashes on your head, because this market is still ahead, and your experience will help you earn on it in the future.

Well said, lesson learnt from this crypto market as it will always not be same. Overconfident will lead you to loss, yes most of them invested loads of money as they thought they can have good return this year. Request them not to sell in hurry wait for your turn.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
October 09, 2018, 08:53:00 AM
As we all know, bearish market is where the correction is needed to correct the crypto market and later make some another positive adjustments of the market price value. Being an investor, you should have to keep updated from time to time and monitor the market trend daily. In bearish market, don't be attempted to make a panic selling instead you may have to hold and buy more btc instead while waiting for the bullish market that most people are anticipating to occur.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 267
Buy $BGL before it's too late!
October 09, 2018, 08:34:25 AM
I guess you're right . Those who survive this bear market will learn a lesson from their mistakes and will not allow their repetition in the future, because they will become much smarter and more experienced. It is important not to sprinkle ashes on your head, because this market is still ahead, and your experience will help you earn on it in the future.
Good catch, it can be a basis before making any decisions inside this business, what we experienced will bring us more knowledge and  understanding on how to make good judgement not to make same mistake again, this how we treat things in a positive ways, allowing you to grow from each decisions that you make and always find wisdom and knowledge converting anything to positive results.
Pages:
Jump to: