Pages:
Author

Topic: Knowledge is the foundation - page 23. (Read 7962 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 1
September 04, 2018, 05:56:41 PM
Of course knowledge is more expensive than money, if a person has become a millionaire through a difficult way, he knows all the chips and moves how to achieve the goal!
Activity: 63
Merit: 0
September 04, 2018, 05:52:52 PM
I thought everything was easier before you came here. So my pockets are empty, I understand now Grin I feel that I am closer to making money as I learn.
Activity: 58
September 04, 2018, 05:06:58 PM
My gal pal ones told me that Knowledge is one valuable asset in all aspect of human life. I think she is particularly right. Knowledge is indeed the foundation to making right decisions.
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
APOLLOX Protocol
September 04, 2018, 05:04:51 PM
I don't agree that knowledge is a foundation in crypto because it has so many shady areas and it is extremely volatile itself...so as for me it is really more about luck and maybe experience, but not knowledge.
Activity: 512
Merit: 10
September 04, 2018, 04:59:10 PM
As a newbie you can have some luck of the beginner but crypto is a long run, and without having the knowledge about the market you cannot count on great earnings.
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
September 04, 2018, 03:41:21 PM
It is needful to say that before the completion of a magnificent building, it starts from the foundation, therefore, to excel as a crypto enthusiast you must start from the foundation, which is through the acquisition of knowledge.
I will not deny the fact that learning is a continuous process, but whoever is coming newly into crypto, should try as much as possible to learn first the rudiments before venturing into any aspect of crypo in order to avoid making costly mistakes.
What you already know cannot be taken away from you...
So, start from the foundation today and get the best from the crypto space.
I couldn't agree more with you. It's been 9 months since I've started doing bounty campaigns and I've learned a lot from my mistakes. I still considered my self a newbie in crypto world and I will never stop learning and I'm already planning to have a career in crypto related companies.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
September 04, 2018, 03:30:47 PM

Knowledge it is most important investments what you can make. You can lose money,  you can sold your crypto to early,  you can miss the moment to buy Bitcoin,  but if you have leadned crypto all this time,  than you have knowledge which you will never lost.
Activity: 126
September 04, 2018, 01:18:00 PM
That is what many people are learning forcibly, as the market is normalizing a little, there is more time to learn and we need much more knowledge to make good investments and avoid scams, and the average investor has much more knowledge of cryptos than they had last year, I think the market is maturing and that is excellent for the prosperity of this environment.
Activity: 518
Merit: 1
September 04, 2018, 01:15:00 PM
In cryptocurrency field, I think knowledge, especially the security knowledge is must needed if want to away for various types of malware attacks, hackers, and stolen keys. Security is always remained a main concern in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 115
September 04, 2018, 01:12:10 PM
I agree. if you do not understand this area, then all your actions will be as if blind, since you can not understand the consequences of your actions.
Activity: 126
September 04, 2018, 12:55:38 PM
absolutely right, without knowledge you will not be able to do anything. knowledge will open your way to success, as well as cryptocurrency, before you decide to join then you must have knowledge about crypto first.
Activity: 448
September 04, 2018, 11:52:58 AM
It is needful to say that before the completion of a magnificent building, it starts from the foundation, therefore, to excel as a crypto enthusiast you must start from the foundation, which is through the acquisition of knowledge.
I will not deny the fact that learning is a continuous process, but whoever is coming newly into crypto, should try as much as possible to learn first the rudiments before venturing into any aspect of crypo in order to avoid making costly mistakes.
What you already know cannot be taken away from you...
So, start from the foundation today and get the best from the crypto space.
I fully agree that knowledge is the basis, but this knowledge can be obtained only in the course of work in this case. It turns out that we lose money, but instead, we get a lot of experience-knowledge.
Activity: 979
Merit: 258
September 04, 2018, 11:45:24 AM
this is what causes a person to lose his money because his knowledge is lacking about crypto becomes so important that extensive knowledge about crypto before entering the crypto world is deeper
yes, we can say thay the experience is the best teacher but the knowledge is the main foundation of our conscience and conscious. if we don't have any knowledge even a little bit in one thing i am sure that it very difficult to know because you don't have any idea what's going in  one thing.
Activity: 98
September 04, 2018, 11:42:47 AM
Everything we do is just speculative without any clear knowledge base. We will only be easily affected by negative issues about crypto currencies because we cannot analyze crypto currency market conditions well.!!!!
Activity: 140
September 04, 2018, 11:38:24 AM
this is what causes a person to lose his money because his knowledge is lacking about crypto becomes so important that extensive knowledge about crypto before entering the crypto world is deeper
Activity: 72
September 04, 2018, 07:04:09 AM
Information in addition to activity is the way to accomplishment in any wander or field you would pick. It is your guide towards the correct track whether be it in digital currency or with anything that you would need to do. Without information there would be no unmistakable vision on what way you are going. It is your bearing, however learning without activity is futile and there would be no outcome at all regardless of whether you have the knolwedge.
Activity: 82
September 04, 2018, 05:05:14 AM
In reality brother, I concur with you in light of the fact that without great learning of what you are wanting to put resources into or go along with, you will most likely commit errors and won't comprehend the correct advance to take at a specific time however with great information of it, you know how to move your way in crypto in spite of the fact that during the time spent partaking in the discussion, you will even now acquire information to upgrade a simple development in crypto yet learning is a key potential
Activity: 406
September 01, 2018, 09:18:18 PM
The days of free earnings to those who bought into Bitcoin without any information about is finished. Today knowledge plus skills = income. I think it's a right.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
September 01, 2018, 02:01:11 PM
Yeah, agree with you. There are so many people that want to earn money without any knowledge. They don't even know what blockchain is... Without any knowledge you can't do anything in crypto space.
Activity: 868
Merit: 257
September 01, 2018, 01:59:05 PM
That is one of the most important in cryptocurrency before investing in to it. Knowledge is power and will guide you on a brighter way and help you to choose the right decision to take on each trade. The only person you can trust is your self.
Correct, knowledge is  our important key in our life to become successful. Joining in the world of crypto currency you must need knowledge cause you know how to handle the risk and you know how to make right decision in investing or trading. If you don't have knowledge in cryptocurrency it may cause lose your capital in a wrong move you make.
Pages:
Jump to: