Pages:
Author

Topic: Knowledge is the foundation - page 27. (Read 7962 times)

Activity: 170
Merit: 10
August 27, 2018, 01:33:31 AM
I think learning is the primary key in accomplishing something great in regular daily existence or in the realm of krypto, as in the event that we need to climb the stairs, we should climb one by one so we can get to the best, huge additionally with crypto we need to learn a little bit at a time so we can and can dive into the universe of crypto. I think reasonable experience is the most priceless information. Regardless of whether you lose cash, you will pick up encounter that you won't give any hypothetical information and the misfortune can be viewed as a charge for examining.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
August 27, 2018, 01:27:51 AM
If you are trying to make investment without knowledge, I think that means you are taking a very big risk. If you don't have a big loss, improve yourself on the cryptocurrencies and try to be good at trading.
Activity: 27
August 26, 2018, 09:29:32 PM
I accept as true with you and it appears to me that this may now not do with out. i'm certain that every one who now earn tens of millions at the crypto currency commenced with the examine of the idea.
Activity: 3
August 26, 2018, 06:15:28 PM
Knowledge is power
Activity: 439
August 26, 2018, 06:09:13 PM
Without certain knowledge there is nothing to do, I agree. In General, in any industry, as for money, you need to have some knowledge to use them wisely. So if you are not sure about something better not to make hasty decisions.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 81
August 26, 2018, 06:04:10 PM
I agree! And I appreciate your post because it sounds like a subtle tip for the crypto enthusiast. I recently read a post on Meta that said: Bitcointalk members are in need of crypto knowledge especially we, the new ones that we have joined the forum due to the bounty campaign. The message is in the air:  We must take the initiative in learning and know about Crypto, as you very well say: "to excel as a crypto enthusiast you must start from the foundation".
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
August 26, 2018, 05:40:25 PM
I fully agree with you. As in any business, without basic knowledge you can not earn. And as in any case, you need to constantly improve, because there is no limit to perfection.
Activity: 532
August 26, 2018, 05:34:28 PM
Most people coming into crypto don't have good knowledge on what crptocurrency is about, they believed that crypto is all about investing mean why it more than that...  That why most Fall in victims and also loss their money on the way.
Activity: 98
August 25, 2018, 11:06:36 PM
knowledge is very important, without knowledge nothing can be done . before you make a choice where to invest, you need to learn a lot
Activity: 200
August 25, 2018, 08:37:22 PM
The knowledge is the foundation of everything. You need to know a lot about crypto to invest in or trading. If you newbie on the crypto market you need to learn a lot before investing in.
Activity: 70
August 25, 2018, 08:21:34 PM
Everything in life needs learning and experience. Of course people need to learn a lot about cryptocurrency before starting it. I always believe that the foundation needs to be understood very well so that we don't make fatal mistakes. Continuous training sessions must be encouraged, and never feel bored or feel enough with the knowledge you have.
Activity: 294
August 25, 2018, 02:51:33 PM
If you are investing in cryptocurrency and blockchain, it’s necessary to understand the technology and the latent disruptive power it possesses... Thus knowledge is required to form a solid understanding and opinion of the cryptocurrency market so that you must first be educated in the matter. Cool
Activity: 62
August 25, 2018, 02:39:56 PM
The saying that “knowledge is power” is not by mistake. Gaining knowledge through active learning in whatever you want to do really equips you and put in your hand a powerful tool in this crypto world since knowledge gained cannot be taken away from you.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
August 25, 2018, 02:31:40 PM
It really is! It seems to me that knowledge is the basis of any activity. How will you treat your teeth without studying to be a dentist?! So here! It all starts with the basics and minimum knowledge. As for me and where I draw my knowledge from, it is from a closed society of independent investors. Many guys have been engaged in investments and trading in the crypto-currency world for more than a year. Therefore, I think it is best to learn from experienced and knowledgeable people.
Activity: 784
Merit: 135
DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization
August 25, 2018, 02:25:08 PM
It is needful to say that before the completion of a magnificent building, it starts from the foundation, therefore, to excel as a crypto enthusiast you must start from the foundation, which is through the acquisition of knowledge.
I will not deny the fact that learning is a continuous process, but whoever is coming newly into crypto, should try as much as possible to learn first the rudiments before venturing into any aspect of crypo in order to avoid making costly mistakes.
What you already know cannot be taken away from you...
So, start from the foundation today and get the best from the crypto space.
What The OP said is correct. Knowledge is the foundation. If you don't have to the knowledge and just go straight in trading cryptos, you will only lose your capital. In crypto there's a lot of things you need to understand so you can make money off of it. The movement of the cryptos by reading their chart is just one of the things you need to learn to start trading cryptos.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
August 25, 2018, 02:14:01 PM
I can tell you from my experinces. Besides news and social media, my main knowledge was acquired by posting in this forum. Helping people and getting many informations you did not knew is really useful thing specially when you are doing some bounites along.
It is really important when making some strategies investments.
Activity: 112
August 25, 2018, 02:09:55 PM
I agree with you perfectly. In everything knowledge is the key. In crypto there are a lot of dynamics thet require that one understands it in order to successfully navigate around.
Activity: 546
Merit: 11
August 25, 2018, 06:31:13 AM
It is very true, as the saying goes, knowledge is power. With the knowledge you have, you can know the type of investment to venture in and how to avoid scammed too. Knowledge is really empowerment.
Activity: 92
August 25, 2018, 06:26:15 AM
in the realm of digital currency, we need to truly comprehend it. the most imperative thing is our insight into digital currency since it will all be connected. in cryptographic money, there is a hazard that will be acknowledged hazard on the off chance that we wrong in dealing with our crypto resource. surely, it very well may be lethal on the off chance that we don't have information.
Activity: 895
Merit: 250
August 25, 2018, 06:11:28 AM
Yes, knowledge is a very good foundation to achieve greatness in live generally and this is also applicable in the crypto world. Before you start investing or participating in any campaign, it is always good to sit back and read thoroughly about the project or coin and know what it is about and how it will help solve economic problems before you invest in it. Even if you want to trade, it is good to read about it and get knowledge of it and understand it before you start trading for you to make profit and not loss.
Pages:
Jump to: