Pages:
Author

Topic: Known Pedophiles How to ruin their lives? Tips? - page 2. (Read 283 times)

legendary
Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368
Known Pedophiles How to ruin their lives? Tips?

Figure out a way to have everybody born as an adult!

Grin
legendary
Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958
First Exclusion Ever
Massachusetts
No i won't do anything to physically harm him even though i made plans to.
Massachusetts Civil law allows lawsuits up to 7 years after you can connect the crime to known harm or injury.  2016 was when i was diagnosed with P.T.S.D. due to sexual abuse so this is a possibility.
None. Just my word against his since my friend is dead.

I would advise you stop making statements like "though I made plans to". I am not saying you are wrong to have these feelings, but if you want to hold him accountable, public statements like this might make that hard. I suggest you contact a lawyer, and discuss your options. There may be tangential ways to do this.
Activity: 270
Merit: 17

You can still file charges.  Other people may come forward as well. 

I tried last year. Detectives said statue of limitations are up. Imagine that statue of limitations on Child sex crimes??? Boggles the mind.
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970

You can still file charges.  Other people may come forward as well. 
Pedophiles commit the most horrific acts known to man on the most vulnerable of all....Children. Truly they are societies worst.

Last February i found out the true identity of my Abuser. I'll sum this up in short.

My Friend and i were abused and raped by the same Scumbag when we were 8. I moved away and in 2015 i looked on Facebook to find my friend. I found a person with the same name and viewed his profile. His picture was that of my friend or so i thought. I reached out with a msg. I looked at his friends list and found the wife of my friend and sent her a msg. No replies.

Fast forward to 2019 I again reached out to my friends wife and sent a msg. She finally replied. I explained to her who i was and what had happened. We spoke for hours on the phone. Through our conversation i had found out that my friend was never able to break away from our abuser and he fed him Alcohol and drugs throughout the years in exchange for sex until my friend died at the abusers house.

My friends wife tried to break the two apart unknowing about the history of what this monster did to us. She gave me his nae Address and telephone number.

I was enraged and shaking knowing i had the power to end his life and it would be easy at his age of 82.
I filed a Police report and because of statue of limitations there is nothing the police can do.

So i ask you this....How can i ruin his life? How can i bring this Vile creature to his knees?

Ideas?

What state do you live in? Also now that you have made this post, I would suggest not doing anything illegal as you might just end up ruining your own life. You could sue the shit out of him and thus drag his name through he mud making his final years stressful and impoverished. Know anyone who can corroborate your accusation? Have any solid evidence that would hold up in court?

Massachusetts
No i won't do anything to physically harm him even though i made plans to.
Massachusetts Civil law allows lawsuits up to 7 years after you can connect the crime to known harm or injury.  2016 was when i was diagnosed with P.T.S.D. due to sexual abuse so this is a possibility.
legendary
Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958
First Exclusion Ever
Pedophiles commit the most horrific acts known to man on the most vulnerable of all....Children. Truly they are societies worst.

Last February i found out the true identity of my Abuser. I'll sum this up in short.

My Friend and i were abused and raped by the same Scumbag when we were 8. I moved away and in 2015 i looked on Facebook to find my friend. I found a person with the same name and viewed his profile. His picture was that of my friend or so i thought. I reached out with a msg. I looked at his friends list and found the wife of my friend and sent her a msg. No replies.

Fast forward to 2019 I again reached out to my friends wife and sent a msg. She finally replied. I explained to her who i was and what had happened. We spoke for hours on the phone. Through our conversation i had found out that my friend was never able to break away from our abuser and he fed him Alcohol and drugs throughout the years in exchange for sex until my friend died at the abusers house.

My friends wife tried to break the two apart unknowing about the history of what this monster did to us. She gave me his nae Address and telephone number.

I was enraged and shaking knowing i had the power to end his life and it would be easy at his age of 82.
I filed a Police report and because of statue of limitations there is nothing the police can do.

So i ask you this....How can i ruin his life? How can i bring this Vile creature to his knees?

Ideas?

What state do you live in? Also now that you have made this post, I would suggest not doing anything illegal as you might just end up ruining your own life. You could sue the shit out of him and thus drag his name through the mud making his final years stressful and impoverished. Know anyone who can corroborate your accusation? Have any solid evidence that would hold up in court?

Ideas?
Pages:
Jump to: