Pages:
Author

Topic: [KOBO] Kobocoin - An African peer to peer payment/micropayment system - page 68. (Read 127511 times)

legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1024
C-Cex is very good choice for start the trading...

Yes c-cex is good and later bter or poloniex. why not?
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
quarkchain.io
C-Cex is very good choice for start the trading...
legendary
Activity: 1148
A Wound in Eternity
The small exchange (https://btcpool.exchange/market?pair=KOBO/BTC) has zero volume:

This doesn't inspire trust, I wouldn't send my coins there yet

legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018

I was able to trade there fine, but the generate/copy of deposit address to your clipboard is kind of tricky. It doesn't always highlight for an easy copy/paste. Maybe exchange can look into it. Just took a few tries for me though.
legendary
Activity: 1019
Merit: 1003
Kobocoin - Mobile Money for Africa
I'm off for a few hours. Family needs feeding.
legendary
C-Cex is definately the exchange to try and get first, I would try and get it a lot sooner though to hold miners interest. Then bittrex of course.  Has anyone used that small exchange? I see it is from Australia and licensed business, but I have never used them.
I'll contact them again this evening and see if we can get something arranged.
legendary
C-Cex is definately the exchange to try and get first, I would try and get it a lot sooner though to hold miners interest. Then bittrex of course.  Has anyone used that small exchange? I see it is from Australia and licensed business, but I have never used them.
legendary
There is no exchange yet?
There is an exchange but no-one is trading
https://btcpool.exchange/market?pair=KOBO/BTC

Looks dodge. Transfer there at your own risk.

Seems like a small exchange, but there are some up for sale finally.  I hope dev is working on contacting larger exchanges too.
Definitely. I'm working hard to get kobocoin on all the major exchanges. I'm aiming for C-CEX before next Saturday. I'll be writing to Cryptsy (again) this evening and Bittrex. Kobocoin is already on the BTER voting list. It would be great if there was some way to get the phone number of one of these guys.
legendary
There is an exchange but no-one is trading
https://btcpool.exchange/market?pair=KOBO/BTC

Looks dodge. Transfer there at your own risk.

Seems like a small exchange, but there are some up for sale finally.  I hope dev is working on contacting larger exchanges too.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Guys come on spread the hash!. Everyone's at suprnova, My pool was the first active pool and after the dev posted he'd cancel the project everyone left.

EDIT: Who cares, really. I'm shutting it down, please withdraw your funds as I'll shut down the kobocoin pool tomorrow Sunday.

I'm mining at Minerpools

Cool, but don't bother, I already took down stratum.
legendary
legendary
Guys come on spread the hash!. Everyone's at suprnova, My pool was the first active pool and after the dev posted he'd cancel the project everyone left.

EDIT: Who cares, really. I'm shutting it down, please withdraw your funds as I'll shut down the kobocoin pool tomorrow Sunday.

I'm mining at Minerpools
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

legendary
Activity: 1512
quarkchain.io
wallet synced, thanks for the help
legendary
Can I just say a BIG THANK YOU to everyone. You've all helped to make this a successful launch so far.
@Ocminer @jc12345 I owe you one.
 Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1148
A Wound in Eternity
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
The Mac wallet doesn't sync and shows 1 connection?? Please is there a conf file

This works:

daemon=1
server=1
listen=1
rpcallowip=local
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcuser=yourname
rpcpassword=yourpassword
rpcport=yourchosenport
addnode=kobo.suprnova.cc

Great job , thanks for sharing the conf.
legendary
Activity: 1193
Peaky Blinder
Where can I buy some kobo now? No one is selling on any exchange /:

WTS 1kobo-350sats PM
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
Thank you, that works  Grin

The whole rpc section is only really relevant if you are solo mining to the wallet and sets the parameters to allow a miner to connect to the PC with the wallet on. The addnode is the most important to see the network. If a wallet is properly coded, the addnode addition in a .conf is not necessary.
Pages:
Jump to: