Pages:
Author

Topic: Koinex fake withdrawal status - page 2. (Read 359 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 103
December 28, 2017, 03:32:46 AM
i think they have clarified it.

INR update: INR Withdrawals will be resumed at 28-12-2017 12 pm as communicated by our banking partners.

We are all good!!! Cheers!!

Yesterday it was 28-12-2017 12 pm now it is 29-12-2017 12 pm do not know what is going on with these guys does anybody knows there contact number?
I think his name was Aditya Naik, try contacting him on Telegram as there are lot of people tell you the problem. Todays dat is 28 and yesterday date is 27, Did you check it correctly or do you live in another Country?
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
December 28, 2017, 03:05:15 AM

INR update: INR Withdrawals will be resumed at 28-12-2017 12 pm as communicated by our banking partners.

Yesterday it was 28-12-2017 12 pm now it is 29-12-2017 12 pm do not know what is going on with these guys does anybody knows there contact number?
Activity: 868
Merit: 151
December 27, 2017, 08:56:43 AM
I am reading quite a few negative feedback about this site. Also on their twitter page people are complaining and their is no support system it seems as they do not even reply. Last thing we want is that they run away or close their site which will be real loss to all the investors. Their was quite a few expectation from this site but still they had not fulfilled it yet.

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
December 27, 2017, 06:55:49 AM

Activity: 5
December 25, 2017, 12:49:01 PM
did u get any response from Koinex guys?  I am also seeing no response for my deposit failure topic.  Very bad support in place
Activity: 5
December 25, 2017, 07:26:03 AM
This is one of the worst Exchange in terms of support. I made some deposit 15 days back which got reject and refund initiated but never reached back my bank.
I have been reporting the better again and again by raising tickets but they do not follow it up.

Invest money at your own risk !
Activity: 42
December 23, 2017, 09:05:13 AM
I am using koinex.in for about 2 months. I am getting too suspicious about their recent activities. Looks like they got hacked or something bad happened that they want to hide.

I did a INR withdrawal two days before, but the money still not reached my bank, even though they guarantee to reach it within seconds. I contacted there only support which is over mail. They keep asking my bank statement. It doesn't make any sense to ask my bank statement when they even did't send the money there. I asked for the IMPS reference number which is not showing in their website which says the withdrawal is successful, but no response.

I can see lot of similar issues reported by people in twitter. Be alert when using KOINEX.

It is for withdrawal only? Are there any such issue for deposit?

Not able to withdraw money. Deposit is working. Thats what makes me suspicious
Activity: 154
Merit: 14
December 23, 2017, 05:57:49 AM
I am using koinex.in for about 2 months. I am getting too suspicious about their recent activities. Looks like they got hacked or something bad happened that they want to hide.

I did a INR withdrawal two days before, but the money still not reached my bank, even though they guarantee to reach it within seconds. I contacted there only support which is over mail. They keep asking my bank statement. It doesn't make any sense to ask my bank statement when they even did't send the money there. I asked for the IMPS reference number which is not showing in their website which says the withdrawal is successful, but no response.

I can see lot of similar issues reported by people in twitter. Be alert when using KOINEX.

It is for withdrawal only? Are there any such issue for deposit?
Activity: 42
December 23, 2017, 03:53:32 AM

Pages:
Jump to: