Pages:
Author

Topic: kongzi.ca going live -- investment/presales opportunities - page 4. (Read 7804 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 522
I have it in confidence that the real field of usagi expertise is Ito calculus. This Japanese thing is just a cover.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
I've taken the JLPT, I've written books about it.

Are you claiming that you passed it?  Ah what level?  What level of JLPT you're certified at is absolutely relevant to whether you're competent enough in the language to teach others.  Nobody should invest in your business or buy your products unless you're willing to provide evidence of your proficiency.  That you thought someone you presumed to be  merely above N4 level was competent to review teaching materials is laughable.
vip
Merit: 503
Why should I disclose that? JLPT certification is JLPT certification. It's like someone who has a degree. Why should they disclose that they are not fully qualified.... when they are?

Lol, keep trying. You almost got me here! Except you didn't.

Qualification is a piece of paper, skill is an empirical experience. You cannot obtain a skill without a long period of practice.

Moreover, feel free to prove you are qualified. You did not presented any evidence to back up your claim.
vip
Activity: 812
Usagi is apparently introducing see one, do one, teach one to language studies.

Well, for someone who didn't actually read anything I wrote, you sure do have a well-formed opinion ;-)

Actually, well let me put it this way -- ever hear of Dr. Stephen Krashen?
vip
We also publish and sell our own language textbooks, and they are some of the most advanced language textbooks in the world. We're starting with Japanese (although others are in development). We currently have the only Japanese textbook in the world that attempts to use comprehensible input theory to teach the language. And our website will be the same.

You should disclose to potential investors that you are not fully skilled for Japanese language teaching. You have less than two years of Japanese language writing/speaking:
http://renli.wordpress.com/2011/06/
Bwahahaha.

Nothing new under this Sun https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/rec.martial-arts/ly5cmb5i8bc/aBX3EztwQ4YJ
Have you started lecturing them yet, about something you just learned about yourself?

No shit! Usagi, you pulled same crap with your "insurance" -  arrogant and utterly clueless -  barely comprehending the writings on the wiki page.

Usagi (Oliver Richman, Appledog, Renli, troll and a wanker) you are fkn disgrace to BTC community. Go away and troll some other forum.

つまらない~

I've taken the JLPT, I've written books about it. You can say what you want. I don't need your approval to succeed, and it's quite obvious you and certain others on here are making an immense fool of yourselves once again. See that membership count on kongzi.ca? Watch it go up and up and up... While you sit here and waste your life trolling forums. Good job EB! Keep it up! Maybe one day you'll reach critical mass and actually get somewhere in life?
vip
We also publish and sell our own language textbooks, and they are some of the most advanced language textbooks in the world. We're starting with Japanese (although others are in development). We currently have the only Japanese textbook in the world that attempts to use comprehensible input theory to teach the language. And our website will be the same.

You should disclose to potential investors that you are not fully skilled for Japanese language teaching. You have less than two years of Japanese language writing/speaking:

Kongzi: Japanese

Posted on June 23, 2011 by Usagi
Okay I finally decided to start learning Japanese. I’ve been “learning” Chinese for 20 years, don’t hate me for switching horses midstream, okay? I will always love the old horse too.
Anyways.

As soon as I started learning Japanese I realized that I would have to first learn Hiragana. Hiragana is of course the primary writing system, or “kana” in Japanese. So I dutifully started entering Hiragana into Kongzi. I immediately discovered much to my chagrin that for all the “talk” I made about using Kongzi to learn Japanese as well as Chinese, it wasn’t nearly as convenient. Here’s what I was faced with:

(...)

Why should I disclose that? JLPT certification is JLPT certification. It's like someone who has a degree. Why should they disclose that they are not fully qualified.... when they are?

Lol, keep trying. You almost got me here! Except you didn't.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0

Okay I finally decided to start learning Japanese. I’ve been “learning” Chinese for 20 years, don’t hate me for switching horses midstream, okay? I will always love the old horse too.
Anyways.

As soon as I started learning Japanese I realized that I would have to first learn Hiragana. Hiragana is of course the primary writing system, or “kana” in Japanese. So I dutifully started entering Hiragana into Kongzi. I immediately discovered much to my chagrin that for all the “talk” I made about using Kongzi to learn Japanese as well as Chinese, it wasn’t nearly as convenient. Here’s what I was faced with:

(...)
Usagi is apparently introducing see one, do one, teach one to language studies.
legendary
Activity: 910
Quality Printing Services by Federal Reserve Bank

Bwahahaha.

Nothing new under this Sun https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/rec.martial-arts/ly5cmb5i8bc/aBX3EztwQ4YJ
Have you started lecturing them yet, about something you just learned about yourself?

No shit! Usagi, you pulled same crap with your "insurance" -  arrogant and utterly clueless -  barely comprehending the writings on the wiki page.

Usagi (Oliver Richman, Appledog, Renli, troll and a wanker) you are fkn disgrace to BTC community. Go away and troll some other forum.
Activity: 868

Bwahahaha.
vip

Anyways.

(...)

Activity: 952
Merit: 1009
> My e-mail address says "oliver.richman" but that
> isn't my name, it's my email address. I know plenty
> of people who use their phone number as their
> email address. If I did that would you claim that
> my name is myphone number?"

The funny thing is, that isn't me. And even if it was, whoever posted that said it isn't their real name. So yeah, back to your regular trolling ;-)

Well, I am sorry for you... This time EskimoBob came up with meaningful evidence. I confirmed that Oliver Richman is one of your multiple aliases. So your statement is false.

You have just earned a huge amount of respect.

vip
> My e-mail address says "oliver.richman" but that
> isn't my name, it's my email address. I know plenty
> of people who use their phone number as their
> email address. If I did that would you claim that
> my name is myphone number?"

The funny thing is, that isn't me. And even if it was, whoever posted that said it isn't their real name. So yeah, back to your regular trolling ;-)

Well, I am sorry for you... This time EskimoBob came up with meaningful evidence. I confirmed that Oliver Richman is one of your multiple aliases. So your statement is false.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Maybe she is trans? Are you trans usage? Are you post-op or pre-op?

-Zoey
vip
You seem to be under the impression of me being on your side. That is incorrect.

Kong Zi says: "Have no friends not equal to yourself."

No I don't think you're on my side. I'm just offering to teach you some Japanese. If you say no, then there won't be much reason for me to talk to you here I guess? Unless there's some other language you'd like to learn.
You seem to be under the impression of me being on your side. That is incorrect.

Kong Zi says: "Have no friends not equal to yourself."
vip
I actually don't know a single word of Japanese. While it's good of you to recognize my obvious superiority to yourself in Japanesology or whatever and offer to pay for it, I fear I must decline.

Ok so, do you want to learn some Japanese? Here, I'll teach you something easy.

Ha.na. Ha like ha-ha, na like nananana. Ha-na. It means flower. Now you know a Japanese word Smiley Now you can no longer say you don't know a single word of Japanese.

See how easy that was? Hana means flower. The Japanese also use it as a common name; hanako is often thought of as one of the most common girl's names.
vip
Usagi, welcome back.

Hi!

Do you have any kind of plan to pay back all those people unfortunate enough to still hold shares in all your previous failed ventures?

They didn't fail, GLBSE was shut down. If you had any shares or holdings in any GLBSE companies, you should send me a PM here with your proof of ownership sent to you from GLBSE. As I receive them, I will be distributing assets to people who held my companies. If all else fails, I can always divert some of the profit from kongzi.ca to pay back people who have valid claims. That's one of the reasons I am rushing this project -- if kongzi.ca is successful I can use it to clean up some of the mess GLBSE's blowing up caused and make the bitcoin community a better place.
Kong Zi says: "When anger rises, think of the consequences."

Greyhawk, can you speak Japanese? Would you like to learn? I can teach you the basics if you like, and we can go from there.

結構です

Kong Zi says: "To see and listen to the wicked is already the beginning of wickedness."

Well if you know those kanji I probably can't teach you much.  かんじはむずかしいですね。 o_O  But that's why I am doing this, to make things like kanji much easier to learn. I've combined two different mnemonic methods and organized the first 100 jouyou kanji into pairs of opposites (as many as I could; the last 20 or so are arranged into groups i.e. ear, hand, leg, etc) and I find it really helps people remember. It's amazing, I've never seen anyone try to teach Kanji that way. Sure, you still have to write it I guess, but as for me I find mnemonic tricks, well, "cool" :p

I'm guessing you're past the N4 level? What level are you? If you know Japanese well I could probably pay you to look over a few of the ぶんしょう I've come up with. I tend to make the odd spelling mistake here and there that I never see until someone else looks at it.

I actually don't know a single word of Japanese. While it's good of you to recognize my obvious superiority to yourself in Japanesology or whatever and offer to pay for it, I fear I must decline.

Kong Zi says: "Riches and honors acquired by unrighteousness are to me as a floating cloud."
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
But guess what! I never got a scammer tag because i'm not a scammer.

Well gosh since you brought it up...not getting a scammer tag doesn't mean you aren't a scummy fuck, and anyone dumb enough to give you more money probably deserves to get ripped off.

Guess what badbear, if I don't deserve a scammer tag, that means I am not a scammer. umad?

Someone gets a scammer tag if the mods decide they deserve one - which is based on the available evidence not on some magic ability they posses to divine with certainty whether someone actually IS a scammer or not.

Plenty of scammers don't have scammer tags - in fact it only takes elementary logic to work out out that ALL scammers didn't have a scammer tag at some point (they don't get given them the instant they sign up for the forum).

The set of forum members without scammer tags contains ALL of the following groups of people:

Ones who aren't scammers,
Ones who are scammers but haven't scammed on this forum,
Ones who have scammed on this forum but noone has realised it yet,
Ones who have scammed on this forum but the evidence hasn't been sufficient to convince mods to give the tag.

Now you certainly belong in one of those four groups - as do I, and as does every member who doesn't have a scammer tag.  But the lack of a tag, of itself, says NOTHING about which of those four groups you (or anyone else) actually belongs to.  I'm not that interested in arguing here which group you're in - just pointing out the trivial fallacy of your repeated claim about you not having a scammer tag actually being proof of innocence.

And let's be clear JUST how stupid "I don't have a scammer tag so I'm not a scammer" is.  IF that were somehow logically sound then NOONE should ever get a scammer tag.  After all, right before the scammer tag was awarded they didn't have a tag.  And that proves they aren't a scammer, right?  So therefore they shouldn't be given one - and the tag should just be deleted.
Activity: 234
Merit: 101
Usagi, welcome back.

Do you have any kind of plan to pay back all those people unfortunate enough to still hold shares in all your previous failed ventures?

CPA, the Nyans and BMF?

Remember Nyancat Financial: Your Friend for Life??

This was the latest update I could find on the sad mess:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.1242847

You've deleted the original, of course.

Were they just scams?

Pages:
Jump to: