Pages:
Author

Topic: Korea is getting ready to ban cryptocurrency trading. ruh roh - page 2. (Read 741 times)

Activity: 157
Merit: 10
I think they are really going to ban the cryptocurrency in Korea because I read a news that says there was a bank that feels of being bankrupt because of trading in cryptocurrency and this is the only reason that I am seeing now why they are getting ready to ban the trading in Korea.
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
I got the confirm news on cointelegrah yesterday that the whole thing was a rumour and it was meant to cause panic sell off.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
That's just because of Korea, and this small correction began, strange, because last year in September, Korea bought Bitcoin and the price of bitcoin reached $ 4,500, if I remember correctly, and now she decided to ban the crypt? It seems to me that someone has pushed the price to come again.
Activity: 392
Korean Citizen Petition Opposing Cryptocurrency Trading Ban Nears 100,00 Signatures.
I think it is necessary to collect about 500,000 signatures. What would the authorities abolish laws related to the crypto
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
The South Korean Justice Minister got ahead of himself. The Finance Minister has contradicted him saying there won't be a ban, just some regulation. There's a lot of panic selling going on, which is daft. A little regulation won't hurt, and it is HIGHLY doubtful that a ban will be enforced.

The panic selling is for exactly that reason though, he said they will effectively ban cryptocurrency trading but by the sounds of reading it myself it does not sound like that at all. Of course that's what the market will pick up on so well done Mr. Justice Minister. I hope he enjoys the cheap bitcoin he's about to buy!
Activity: 542
Merit: 250
The South Korean Justice Minister got ahead of himself. The Finance Minister has contradicted him saying there won't be a ban, just some regulation. There's a lot of panic selling going on, which is daft. A little regulation won't hurt, and it is HIGHLY doubtful that a ban will be enforced.

All this is thought out, even the news has been presented so as to sow doubts. Who was the first to see this news, it was possible to sell boldly, and then buy cheaper. After reading it immediately it would be clear where the price will go
Activity: 265
First China with its prohibitions, now Korea with these inspections of the assets of exchanges and banks. What are they doing? Such an impression, if the money is not given to the state and the government can not control the money, then they begin to prohibit. Create obstacles and spoil everything. I'm very sorry that all have succumbed to panic and the market is falling so rapidly.
Activity: 28
We have to wait and see, how this will impact the cryptocurrency in the long term.
Activity: 226
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
We will believe that everything will be fine, for all of us it will be better if this market does not go anywhere
Activity: 196
After China's statements and the fall of the course, I'm not surprised at anything. I'm just going to drink beer at such times. Soon the market will calm down and everything will be fine. Who managed to sell and buy cheaper these days is ok. I have not sold my assets, so I'll just continue to wait patiently when things get better.
Activity: 378
Here we go again lol

There's always something or someone threatening the crypto markets. End of the day, if its banned in one country, another will just snap up their usage. The crypto market is continually growing and none of these big moves thus far has halted it. I'm confident 2018 will be a boom year for crypto,
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
Activity: 112
intitutes do not want buy bitcoin fot $20000, so that`s it) they need it cheap
Activity: 29
It's such a disappointment. Because of this statement, everyone gave in to panic. Capitalization is falling. Many withdraw money from the altcoins. All courses of coins are red. Most likely, traders poured oil on the fire to make more money. But it looks like a panic.

In my book this is just FUD, wait a day or two and it will be back to regular business untli next FUD...
Activity: 222
Merit: 12
It's such a disappointment. Because of this statement, everyone gave in to panic. Capitalization is falling. Many withdraw money from the altcoins. All courses of coins are red. Most likely, traders poured oil on the fire to make more money. But it looks like a panic.
Activity: 1022
from my view of point with the analyticals, the reason as displaced within the beginning initiation of study is/are might of there of chance to distinguished the mechanical function of the use on occupation of the online blockchain administrative network to notice the details of funds and the transaction to follows on extent as the further tasks on evaluation with the objectives as preparing details with the different unit of indication on referring strategics as releasing point of exchange as notifying abbreviate value on contrast drawing of disposition,
to improves the scale of unit with the assessment of funds into the table,
that those to gifts with the different spare on relatives within beyonds of level with the bands of accounting as to work as capitalizing funds of margin within the complete ledger on blockchain account.
that with the following strategics as attaching service with the formal institution of finance those to returns with the incredible amount of money to valued as might with the fiat currency.

that is the analysis from mirgo1791 ( finance analyst for caressen bot shop)

Activity: 406
People love news and it does not matter whether they are good or bad. Korea wants to introduce state regulation, but this does not mean that everything will be forbidden. It takes time to prepare the legislative base. Everything goes on the right track. But I do not think that control over the crypto market will bring its participants something good ...
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
I think that there will not be a complete ban. Just the price on these exchanges, really was overestimated very often. Bitcoin traded 50% more expensive. It looked like a scam. I think the course on different stock exchanges may not differ much. With a big difference there will be chaos. I think it's right to bring the Korean exchanges to a single common denominator.
Activity: 866
Merit: 1001
It would only have a small impact over the crypto market since it is not totally dependent in south korea.But FUD spreaders would use this opportunity to misguide newbies and encourage panic selling among them.Earlier,there was a situation when south korea too played a dominant role in the crypto world but not now.
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi
A country 's government must consider lots of nuances while creating documents,  which are going to deal with cryptocurrency.  It usually takes lots of time,  so no need to worry right now (for South Korean crypto traders I mean)  Smiley)
Pages:
Jump to: