Pages:
Author

Topic: Korea is getting ready to ban cryptocurrency trading. ruh roh - page 5. (Read 741 times)

Activity: 1414
Merit: 505
Backed.Finance
I think this news is always a misinformation. Korea already clarifiries that they are not banning cryptocurrency but will run after those  anonymous exchange .

I think this news is still relevant https://news.bitcoin.com/south-korea-end-anonymous-crypto-trading/
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
It's really sad to read this as we know that South Korea already legalize bitcoin officially.
If they said that they decide to ban bitcoin, it will decrease bitcoin value significantly so if you're in profit, maybe it's better to sold it for profit and start buy cheap value in the future

I would be wary. I am pretty bearish as there has been a lot of bad news as of late.
Activity: 118
Merit: 1
SEELE- Blockchain 4.0
I bought in some alt coins as most of them dip... if you are here for long term this could be a good time to buy, else take profit can wait
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028
It's really sad to read this as we know that South Korea already legalize bitcoin officially.
If they said that they decide to ban bitcoin, it will decrease bitcoin value significantly so if you're in profit, maybe it's better to sold it for profit and start buy cheap value in the future
Activity: 28
its bad news for cryptoworld. ill keep my coin cause there is a rumor about china to left the bans of ico investing. if china do left the bans i do think the market will becomes better and all coin will recover from this red.

Link? I haven't seen any news of that anywhere.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
its bad news for cryptoworld. ill keep my coin cause there is a rumor about china to left the bans of ico investing. if china do left the bans i do think the market will becomes better and all coin will recover from this red.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 110
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
In my my opinion it is just a FUD. We can see a lot of investors right now concerned of their money and thinking of pulling out their investment. The south korean authorities was creating a law to regulate and not to ban cryptocurrency.

There is really no way of stopping it right now, these laws are popping day after day and it shook the crytpo community recently leading to it's red days. i Was happy last week when new investors popping and making most of the alts rose. And now all I see is red arrows pointing down, hope it won't last long and will be normal like just like the old good days.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
good fud keep it up i want btc back to 10k and below before its all back to business as usual ...

I like these news enhancements we get too..

We will crush illegal exchanges and force the legal ones to comply with the laws and regulations = we are totally banning crypto for good.

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
as written in the artice, it can take months or even years to do so
i dont think that it will happend.. they just want their piece of the cake :p
Activity: 2114
Merit: 530
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
Really not surprise to see this move by Korean Government, just look at what coinmarketcap.com just did by removing the prices on Korean exchanges from the price calculations from their site because prices there is mostly at premium and this is not sustainable unless we don't want to speak the truth, it is just a check IMO
Activity: 98
In my my opinion it is just a FUD. We can see a lot of investors right now concerned of their money and thinking of pulling out their investment. The south korean authorities was creating a law to regulate and not to ban cryptocurrency.
Activity: 512
Merit: 33
The Quest of the Best Information to the Solution
well it seems to be a balance all over , as in Japan is most welcoming to Crypto while others are not
what will happen if more govts did what korea is doing
it will drive crypto to the black market and drive prices up and make people more rich
there is no stopping, unless you ban the internet, your thoughts
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
I guess the western Media loves to create more FUD about crypto and bitcoin in general to scare of newbies and make people to selloff. All the markets are in the red today and some coins like Substratum have tanked really hard. So it looks like the altcoin spring hasn't lasted very long, only a few weeks. Governments and Banks are scared they will lose control of us slaves, so they want to shoot crypto in the foot and take away people's right to create their own destiny.
Activity: 262
Merit: 10
Many countries will react differently to the cryptocurrency. All this is part of progress. Of course, there will be no unanimous decision, but most will choose a successful model. But progress is already in the fact that the level of government is spoken about the cryptocurrency.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
It's funny how the English articles are all talking about outright bans when the Korean articles just say that he's trying to write a law to prevent "speculation and gambling on exchanges."
In any case, it will take some time for them to draft a law and we will see if it can even happen.
Activity: 16
http://www.businessinsider.com/cryptocurrency-market-plunges-after-reported-crypto-exchange-raid-2018-1

The market for digital coins was under intense pressure Thursday morning amid reports that South Korea had a bill in the works to ban cryptocurrency trading.

"South Korea's justice minister said on Thursday the ministry is preparing a bill to ban cryptocurrency trading through its exchanges," Reuters reported.

That news was on the heels of a report that authorities were raiding cryptocurrency exchanges in the country.

“A few officials from the National Tax Service raided our office this week,” an representative of Coinone, a South Korean crypto exchange, told Reuters.

more at the link...
Pages:
Jump to: