Pages:
Author

Topic: Korean whales will pump TRX to $1 next week - page 3. (Read 653 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 11
First, I want to tell you I am Korean myself living in the United States and know quite some people who have connections with crypto whales in Korea. I initially decided not to share this. However, I wanted to share some good for the bitcointalk community. Wink I hope I don't get ban for this kinds of post. Basically, yesterday I attended a networking event. I had opportunity to speak with a great Korean investor who has many connections with crypto whales in Korea and has received inside information that they will pump TRX to $1 next week on the 31st. If you didn't know, the coinburn and beta launch is coming next week as well as the test/main net. Def a good time to buy TRX right now for insane profit coming next week .

Well for me I really hope your insider news was really true and if this thing really happens a lot of TRX hodlers will be happy a lot. But for me even there's a lot of FUD out there for TRX I don't care I know TRX will be huge after 2 years.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
They should pump bitcoin beside trx as well otherwise I don't think many people will jump in this jump. It also depends on how large that pump group is  Cheesy but does not seem like some guys filled their bags now
Activity: 742
Merit: 144
i think the OP is helping the TRX to build a strong support in this community, however if this rumors are true token holders of TRX is lucky enough to get huge profit, but as for me il ignore this, its just a rumor, i search in and got no idea how will it pump since theres no projects ongoing in this platform.

I see big potential on TRX and Korean market is a good thing. Well, just wait for that time and if happen you are more than lucky. Also I see storm token being listed in UpBit, they can also do that to pump it hard until it hit $1 this year. Hopefully Korean government will finally accept cryptocurrency so we can see more good coins to go higher.
legendary
Activity: 1085
Merit: 1000
ALT Add: APfc4bykKHxYSVkvzsLdQvmiTXvTgMiCRM
rumors have started since they started the countdown, it is better to wait since it is only a testnet. Better to hold enough TRX, once mainnet will start, by that time it is the safest time to invest. whales will eat your money quickly.
Activity: 350
Merit: 106
Telegram Moderator, Hire me
i think the OP is helping the TRX to build a strong support in this community, however if this rumors are true token holders of TRX is lucky enough to get huge profit, but as for me il ignore this, its just a rumor, i search in and got no idea how will it pump since theres no projects ongoing in this platform.
Activity: 658
Merit: 11
First of all whales won't pump any projects. It is the newbie FOMO money keeps on increasing the price. Whales are smarter than most of the traders. They always accumulate when the prices are cheap. When a news is upcoming they simply just trigger the FOMO in new buyers who buys at the peak and losses all their money.
I agree.
In all books on investment wrote that they buy big money on the bottom and in silence. When the price rises, the volumes begin to grow. This is just the volume of big players closing the position.
So, the pump is a trap. And Tron is trap now)
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
Your expectation is too high, tron will not make it to 1$. Tron will only be 0.1$ highest price of it this year.
Frankly speaking i dont like trx.
Activity: 2
Merit: 158
TRON (TRX) - $0.047456 USD (0.79%) as per coinmarketcap.

Is the pump started to unfold now?  Smiley

I don't know if this news is true, but I will be very cautious and not to be trap. I'm not saying that the OP is lying, but its possible for Tron to get to 1 USD because the price is almost half of it.

However, if they just pumped it 1 USD you will get a small profit because its only close to X2 of the current price. And yeah I agree with @BitcoinHodler pump groups supposed to be closed and secretive, how the hell you are spilling the beans? Or are you just trolling us?
I think you need to look at your math man. From the current $0.04 to $1 is not 2x, it is close to 25x.

--ypsi
Activity: 2870
Merit: 594
TRON (TRX) - $0.047456 USD (0.79%) as per coinmarketcap.

Is the pump started to unfold now?  Smiley

I don't know if this news is true, but I will be very cautious and not to be trap. I'm not saying that the OP is lying, but its possible for Tron to get to 1 USD because the price is almost half of it.

However, if they just pumped it 1 USD you will get a small profit because its only close to X2 of the current price. And yeah I agree with @BitcoinHodler pump groups supposed to be closed and secretive, how the hell you are spilling the beans? Or are you just trolling us?
Activity: 560
If this is true , it is amazing news are great gesture from you to share it with us. I will accumulate as much $TRX I can get. Its worth trying!
Activity: 1456
Merit: 579
HODLing is an art, not just a word...
if this happens then it would be the first time in the history of markets not just history of altcoin markets but the whole world, that a pump team announces their pump scheduled a week early Cheesy

and based on my experience whenever someone makes a topic like this, that means the said altcoin is already pumped and the starter of the topic has bought the coin on the very top and has been losing money so far Cheesy
checking the charts this assumption doesn't seem so unrealistic...
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
I will be happy, the price is already growing. I will sell the part and fix the profit, the rest I will keep until the end of the year.
Activity: 305
First, I want to tell you I am Korean myself living in the United States and know quite some people who have connections with crypto whales in Korea. I initially decided not to share this. However, I wanted to share some good for the bitcointalk community. Wink I hope I don't get ban for this kinds of post. Basically, yesterday I attended a networking event. I had opportunity to speak with a great Korean investor who has many connections with crypto whales in Korea and has received inside information that they will pump TRX to $1 next week on the 31st. If you didn't know, the coinburn and beta launch is coming next week as well as the test/main net. Def a good time to buy TRX right now for insane profit coming next week .
really do you have any news about that? It's seem good coin to buy now but the risk is high too ,better to buy just 1 TRX *LOL
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
$1 TRX
 Circulating Supply = 65.748.192.476

= $65 Billion Market Cap ? Smiley

It's not imposible in crypto world but there is no news about upcoming week  and 20x in huge market cap coins is won't happen in 1 week.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 634
Name names that will pump TRX to $1 next week.

I'm sure that you are just giving a hype call to those traders that wants to ride on this speculation that you are giving to us.

Insane profit next week? We'll see if you are telling the truth or not but still I won't buy on this post. Whoever buys on FOMO then good luck to your money's.
Activity: 240
Merit: 5
At the end of month,There have plans for coin burning.
However, since the number of cards issued is very large, I do not think there is a big impact on direct prices.
But there is a possibility that it will be an entry point for whales.
Thanks for the interesting information
Activity: 41
Merit: 4
TRX 1 usd?

you're joking right?

Not joking mate.
Activity: 402
Merit: 254
TRX 1 usd?

you're joking right?
Activity: 364
Merit: 255
x20 profits just like that is pretty insane and impossible, even if OP is right and some whales are going to pump it. Too risky as for me.
legendary
Activity: 1197
Merit: 1001
I think OP is making some cheap speculations and pump attempt.

Chances TRON to be pumped to $1 are very very close to zero. This would mean 60B market cap of nearly useless token without a real product. Just ignore.
Pages:
Jump to: