Pages:
Author

Topic: Korean whales will pump TRX to $1 next week - page 4. (Read 653 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 103
If there is really be a pump of TRX to $1, it is going to be fantastic for people buying at the current price or for people who already did bought it.
But it seems plausible that there is going to be a big pump with the TRON testnet release and the coin burning.
This project is a very promising project.
Activity: 812
Merit: 10
BountyMarketCap
Is it just a shilling post or you can post logical reasons like what positive news or developments are coming up for trx, if there are no solid reasons then you can say only pump and dump is coming from the manipulators and nothing else.
Activity: 617
Merit: 253
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
First of all whales won't pump any projects. It is the newbie FOMO money keeps on increasing the price. Whales are smarter than most of the traders. They always accumulate when the prices are cheap. When a news is upcoming they simply just trigger the FOMO in new buyers who buys at the peak and losses all their money.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
DOGE:DDvXm3ZkXSFeZF9YVaTWGNyBZzfwVf8nnh
Its already pumped IMO.
Now they would want others to continue pumping it further up.
Activity: 41
Merit: 4
First, I want to tell you I am Korean myself living in the United States and know quite some people who have connections with crypto whales in Korea. I initially decided not to share this. However, I wanted to share some good for the bitcointalk community. Wink I hope I don't get ban for this kinds of post. Basically, yesterday I attended a networking event. I had opportunity to speak with a great Korean investor who has many connections with crypto whales in Korea and has received inside information that they will pump TRX to $1 next week on the 31st. If you didn't know, the coinburn and beta launch is coming next week as well as the test/main net. Def a good time to buy TRX right now for insane profit coming next week .
Pages:
Jump to: