Author

Topic: ★★ KoreCoin v2.0 ★★ [KORE]New ERA - VOIP WALLET -100% ANON - 100% PoS - PoBAnon - page 127. (Read 372334 times)

legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
Fun answer.

But my question was directed towards the tech of a block chain VoIP

Is it superior to a non block chain VoIP?

Don't get me wrong. I think the idea has merit in that bit coin users will gravitate towards any new block chain tech, and it's demographics alone should make this venture successful,  but I am thinking about how I tell people who barely get how tor can help them that they should buy Kore.
Activity: 658
Merit: 1003
Could someone explain to me the benefits that a VOIP over the block chain has over other VOIP services.

Is it just that it reaches out to a different demographic?
Does it work better?
Is it more anonymous than running a traditional VOIP service over Tor?

I love that you guys have accomplished it, but what are the immediate benefits?

That's a good one.

Bitcoin.
Why is there a need for it?
There are plenty of electronic fund transferring methods.
Could someone explain to me the immediate benefits?
Does it work better?

You're absolutely right, this isnt a proyect for a short term.
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1020
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
Could someone explain to me the benefits that a VOIP over the block chain has over other VOIP services.

Does it work better?

That's a good one.

Bitcoin.
Why is there a need for it?
There are plenty of electronic fund transferring methods.
Could someone explain to me the immediate benefits?
Does it work better?

We all know the OP page needs to be done over and it's in the works.

Maybe a new white paper too.

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

Does it work better?

It's not only a "coin", but a complete new reality, which combines high quality
Anon communications, monetary transactions in an encrypted single solution.
legendary

Does it work better?

Activity: 658
Merit: 1003
If you dont trust in Korecoin, dont invest, no ones no forces you but if you research in the thread and you will see evolution of this coin with the releases at time. Now, Dev have a problem with Korecoin and its most important fix that than release a new feature, only that.

I trust, I hold, I work for kore.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
http://s30.postimg.org/j4e064ywh/koreimg.png

http://www.korecoin.org/

★  In the words of Andreas Antonopoulos,  ★
"Bitcoin is the internet of money and currency is only the first application"  

CONNECT TO THE WORLD WITH KORECOIN!

It's not only a "coin", but a complete new reality, which combines high quality
Anon communications, monetary transactions in an encrypted single solution.

With KOREVoIP ANON Address to Address Calling you don't have to be a
genius in how to Properly setup and Properly use TOR TO COMMUNICATE.
EVERYONE CAN DO IT at a single Click - because it's built in.

Activity: 31
It's good that Mike clarifies it because other people could fall for it and believe it is real.
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
Wow, the prise is rising so quick. And this is just weekend, when prices are usually lower - imagine what will happen during the week!

What charts are YOU looking at? Kore has declined steadily for 13 days! Not that I'm worried, aside from all the continual re-quotes of the same gifs and thr OP over and over, the KORE community is comprised of passionate, if not mature members-and full of Developer interaction and useful information, unlike many (most) other threads, which are FUD-filled pissing contests. I like it here, and I like having a few btc in KORE.

snipped...
5-KORE is different by design. You can lead a horse to water but you can't make them drink.

+1

It's only spam mike...

Most my replies to BS, spam and truly genius manipulation tactics are not meant for the ones posting them.
Activity: 19
Wow, the prise is rising so quick. And this is just weekend, when prices are usually lower - imagine what will happen during the week!

What charts are YOU looking at? Kore has declined steadily for 13 days! Not that I'm worried, aside from all the continual re-quotes of the same gifs and thr OP over and over, the KORE community is comprised of passionate, if not mature members-and full of Developer interaction and useful information, unlike many (most) other threads, which are FUD-filled pissing contests. I like it here, and I like having a few btc in KORE.

1-KORE took a hack hit and has done phenomenally well. The rise is from the low experienced from the hit.
2-Most the Graphics are associated with fact, educational information and always need to be on the first
page since many will not read beyond that and are not meant for ones who already know about KORE
but lets be realistic, Some of them are truly Awesome!
3-Correct, The KORE Team and much of the Community is comprised of mature people that have
Families and businesses are very passionate about this Tech. knowing and understanding it's need and importance.
4-The DEV has given us a moderated thread whereby most do not feel the need to post as
clear concise information is able to be gained in the first two pages of the thread.
5-KORE is different by design. You can lead a horse to water but you can't make them drink.

+1

It's only spam mike...
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

1-KORE took a hack hit and has done phenomenally well. The rise is from the low experienced from the hit.
2-Most the Graphics are associated with fact, educational information and always need to be on the first
page since many will not read beyond that and are not meant for ones who already know about KORE
but lets be realistic, Some of them are truly Awesome!
3-Correct, The KORE Team and much of the Community is comprised of mature people that have
Families and businesses are very passionate about this Tech. knowing and understanding it's need and importance.
4-The DEV has given us a moderated thread whereby most do not feel the need to post as
clear concise information is able to be gained in the first two pages of the thread.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100

Activity: 168
Wonder who is using the bot to trickle sell?   

So annoying

+1 But if someone is selling, then someone is buying.
Activity: 537
Merit: 250
legendary
Wonder who is using the bot to trickle sell?   

So annoying
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
I can't wait the 3rd ALPHA release  Grin

Yes it will be nice.
DEV added to it.

KORE is the real deal.
No Worries.
Activity: 59
I can't wait the 3rd ALPHA release  Grin
Activity: 160
video calls are availabe?
Some review?
Thanks Smiley

BETA might have video working but the VoIP is working now.
Download it and give it a try.
It's awesome!
Clear and crisp sound and fast too!
Thanks!
Some countdown for video launch?

When it's ready.
I guess sometime in November but ya never know.
IMO-Video is not that important though the DEV is on it.

Even IF we get a poor resolution with the packed full of options and innovations and features it's a win win.

The 3rd ALPHA release should be in next few days to next 2-weeks.
That will have plenty to debug so will need that time anyway till the BETA release
since the BETA will need a fork.
Thanks again MikeMike ;-)
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

snipped...

CONNECT TO THE WORLD WITH KORECOIN!

Good to see you!
Tell our Chinese Brothers We said a Big Happy Hello!
 Smiley
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
Dev will release the official dates soon.

Dates are not important as the DEV keeps adding to the tech. and features and Anonymity.
Patience will be well rewarded.
He has proven that already.
Just let him do what he does best without hounding him for "Dates"
Plus! I think he's Married anyway!
 Shocked
Jump to: