Author

Topic: ★★ KoreCoin v2.0 ★★ [KORE]New ERA - VOIP WALLET -100% ANON - 100% PoS - PoBAnon - page 128. (Read 372334 times)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Dev will release the official dates soon.
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1020
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
video calls are availabe?
Some review?
Thanks Smiley

BETA might have video working but the VoIP is working now.
Download it and give it a try.
It's awesome!
Clear and crisp sound and fast too!
Thanks!
Some countdown for video launch?

When it's ready.
I guess sometime in November but ya never know.
IMO-Video is not that important though the DEV is on it.

Even IF we get a poor resolution with the packed full of options and innovations and features it's a win win.

The 3rd ALPHA release should be in next few days to next 2-weeks.
That will have plenty to debug so will need that time anyway till the BETA release
since the BETA will need a fork.
Activity: 160
Merit: 100
Some review?
Thanks Smiley

It's awesome!
Thanks!
Some countdown for video launch?
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
Some review?
Thanks Smiley

It's awesome!
Activity: 160
Some review?
Thanks Smiley
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
Activity: 182
When will be available "image" version?
What exactly do you mean?
Everybody wants the code for the VoIP etc that Eurbids is developing.

I hope he doesn`t post the source code on github ,then everybody would copy it

it`s better if he keeps it the way it is unless he gets paid millions for it Smiley

the code shall only be released once KORE establishes itself as the pioneer in VOIP and gets widely adopted.
If eurdids publishes the code now, there will be 100 clones by next week...we dont want that.

BUT what we do want is for KORE'S Tech to be open to the public at the right time.
This will ensure it get's cloned so that there will be no way to stop it.
The Tech. is more important.
 Wink

Yes this technology is far more important than the greed of a few, kore will continue to grow .
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
KORE COMMUNITY

The DEV has informed me the Rich List should be up by Tuesday Evening at the latest.
 Smiley

The Block Explorer is Back Up.
http://explorer.korecoin.org/chain/KoreCoin

Please take this opportunity to review the final Proposal for the KORE Escrow Transfer.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8995184

legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

it`s better if he keeps it the way it is unless he gets paid millions for it Smiley

the code shall only be released once KORE establishes itself as the pioneer in VOIP and gets widely adopted.
If eurdids publishes the code now, there will be 100 clones by next week...we dont want that.

BUT what we do want is for KORE'S Tech to be open to the public at the right time.
This will ensure it get's cloned so that there will be no way to stop it.
The Tech. is more important.
 Wink
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
ok you can try to edit now.

now i just need to figure out how to save it in case someone comes and messes with the addresses to much

can someone try editing https://docs.google.com/document/d/1RBsXHzXn0zLcvdOtVT2nQNyaXc355foTzgIWLMm437E/edit?usp=sharing

and tell me if it works.
legendary
anyone want to help compile a Kore VOIP addressbook?

maybe a google document like https://docs.google.com/document/d/1RBsXHzXn0zLcvdOtVT2nQNyaXc355foTzgIWLMm437E/edit?usp=sharing

im crappy at this kind of thing though, so id rather be a helper then a coordinator lol

its opening at "view only" mode..how can i edit ?

i think if everyone just go there and edit there credentials it will be a self-sustaining phone book Smiley
bravo !

id probably have to open it for everyone, dont know if this would cause problems for people trying to mess with it, my first try at trying to do something like this, so give me a minute while i figure it out.
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

maybe a google document like https://docs.google.com/document/d/1RBsXHzXn0zLcvdOtVT2nQNyaXc355foTzgIWLMm437E/edit?usp=sharing

im crappy at this kind of thing though, so id rather be a helper then a coordinator lol

its opening at "view only" mode..how can i edit ?

i think if everyone just go there and edit there credentials it will be a self-sustaining phone book Smiley
bravo !
Activity: 19
Merit: 0

It's a very good idea!!
legendary

Activity: 111
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

I hope he doesnn`t post the source code on github ,then everybody would copy it

I see two possible scenarios for this:

1) He releases the code for VOIP. People start to copy the code and use it freely. They may fail or succeed; but since Eurbids has the most experience out of anyone in this market, KORE would ultimately out perform the other coins in the long term. This is because he is able to innovate on his code by using others work and ideas. This would lead us down a route similar to NXT coin, which developed a PoS system first before any other coin.

2) He chooses not to release the code, which would lead to envy and greed in KORE. Since it is the only coin able to perform these functions, it could lead to a massive price increase... similar to darkcoin and blackcoin. Then it would be ultimately forgotten in the long term, as someone would eventually get their hands on a working piece of VOIP code.

Don't ask me what the best option is though Cheesy It is ultimately up to the dev and the team of people behind this project.

Let's not forget what most don't know.
The VoIP is only the beginning.
The DEV could release the code when KORE becomes decently widely adopted and KORE'S full spectrum suit of other _____________
will by far keep KORE the leader.
Activity: 61

I hope he doesnn`t post the source code on github ,then everybody would copy it

I see two possible scenarios for this:

1) He releases the code for VOIP. People start to copy the code and use it freely. They may fail or succeed; but since Eurbids has the most experience out of anyone in this market, KORE would ultimately out perform the other coins in the long term. This is because he is able to innovate on his code by using others work and ideas. This would lead us down a route similar to NXT coin, which developed a PoS system first before any other coin.

2) He chooses not to release the code, which would lead to envy and greed in KORE. Since it is the only coin able to perform these functions, it could lead to a massive price increase... similar to darkcoin and blackcoin. Then it would be ultimately forgotten in the long term, as someone would eventually get their hands on a working piece of VOIP code.

Don't ask me what the best option is though Cheesy It is ultimately up to the dev and the team of people behind this project.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500

Jump to: