Author

Topic: ★★ KoreCoin v2.0 ★★ [KORE]New ERA - VOIP WALLET -100% ANON - 100% PoS - PoBAnon - page 146. (Read 372334 times)

legendary
Activity: 1551
Merit: 1002
♠ ♥ ♣ ♦ < ♛♚&#
EASY WAY to Promote KORE.

ADD This into your signature at the bottom of each post and change it around if you like.

Go to "Profile Tab" and then to left to the "Forum Profile Information" Tab.

You will see the box for your signature.

⚝Ⓚ      All calls in the Kore Network will be anonymous and never tracked       ⚝Ⓚ
They need code, if they copy&paste your signature it ll without style
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
Absoluty Fantastic! Cool

+1 Could not agree more

Absolutely Fantastic! Cool

legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1020
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
EASY WAY to Promote KORE.

ADD This into your signature at the bottom of each post and change it around if you like.

Go to "Profile Tab" and then to left to the "Forum Profile Information" Tab.

You will see the box for your signature.

⚝Ⓚ       All calls in the Kore Network will be anonymous and never tracked        Ⓚ⚝

DIRECTIONS:

Click on the "QUOTE TAB" at the top right corner of the post.
CODE is all there to copy and paste.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Well, OK, it can be, but that is not the question. Why the price is falling despite dev is delivering everything as promised?

It's really simple. We had slight from the start speculators, big investors, pump&dump groups that buy today and sell tomorrow. And they know about it.
We are a coin for people. What you see now it's a real value. It's a value that come from people that trust on innovations and look on a long term.

New ALPHA soon, bug fixed and with some new features.

legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
CONNECT THE WORLD WITH KORECOIN!

is not only a "coin", but a completely new reality, which combines high quality communication and monetary transactions in a encrypted and single solution.

Well put.
We will use this.
 Smiley
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
CONNECT THE WORLD WITH KORECOIN!

is not only a "coin", but a completely new reality, which combines high quality communication and monetary transactions in a encrypted and single solution.
Activity: 620
Merit: 289
Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★ Portuguese/SPA
Thanks to KOREVoIP ANON Address to Address Calling.
NOW You don't have to be a genius in how to Properly setup and Properly use TOR TO COMMUNICATE.
EVERYONE CAN DO IT at a single Click - because it's built in!
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
That's what I thought yesterday - bought some and it collapsed. Not buying more until the trend reverses (if it will). Just thought that you might know something more, since I am new to this coin.
SmokeJoe you should hold onto kore it will rise back up I think it s already at the point where it traded most of the day yesterday. IMO it will keep trading within this until 1st of Oct. MikeMike Note: "Rise back up"?! Kore just hit an all time high. Fluctuations are normal. Clearly an "I bought at the high so I Expect This Or That." AND a Sower of Doubt.

KORE is a little known sleeper, an underdog a hidden gem who's
value is worth much more than the present prices.

NON OF US KNOW when the right people will be made aware
that will come to realize this too so there is the real prospect
for a considerable move in price and it could happen at
any time as well as can happen multiple times plus I'm not
at liberty to say what promotions are in store for KORE either
done directly through the DEV and we all know how Eurbids
always surprises us or the KORE Team which yes we have
multiple ideas for the right times and some of them are
in the works or Done by Others by word of mouth and by venues such as CoinDesk etc.
Ask yourself - What can I individually do to promote KORE?
It's not like we don't have something really awesome to talk about!

Let's be realistic.
KORE was First to have a fully functional TOR embedded PoSA wallet.
KORE is the FIRST AND ONLY to have ANON VoIP Address to Address calling.
KORE FIRST with a DEV who tells it like it is and actually Delivers!

CONNECT TO THE WORLD WITH KORECOIN!

It's not only a "coin", but a complete new reality, which combines
high quality Anon communications, monetary transactions in an encrypted single solution.
With KOREVoIP ANON Address to Address Calling
you don't have to be a genius in how to Properly setup and Properly use TOR TO COMMUNICATE.
EVERYONE CAN DO IT at a single Click - because it's built in!

This is only the beginning of more Innovations to come and IF you doubt.
Take a look at KORE'S track record on delivery.
 Smiley

Activity: 519
Merit: 502
That's what I thought yesterday - bought some and it collapsed. Not buying more until the trend reverses (if it will). Just thought that you might know something more, since I am new to this coin.
SmokeJoe you should hold onto kore it will rise back up I think it s already at the point where it traded most of the day yesterday. IMO it will keep trading within this until 1st of Oct.
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
Where can we see the source code with the last modifications?
The Korecoin.org website send visitors to this github page : https://github.com/Eurbids/korecoin But the last edit has been done 2 weeks ago.

The DEV is no fool.
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
Do your own DD.
There's a nice stack of coins for a late comer with deep pockets
that would like a fair position.
Just an observation I've seen many times over the years.
MM
To the moon mans!  Obviously with the news features korecoin is the cheapest coin at the market, and after x10 I will remaining be the cheapest coin.

Two technologies that cryptoworld haven't seen before...

- The new AnonVoip, permits to Use the KORE Address to Address Feature providing you the Security and Confidence of 100% ANONYMOUS Never Traceable Phone calls. The next versions will add ANON KORE Address to Address for Video Calls and the Addition of Traditional Phone Number to Phone Number Chat and Calling.

- The new PoBa (Proof of burn anonymous) it's the REAL solution to give a REAL anonymity to the users, and all ideas that there are around the forum are only words.
It's PoB based. PoB means Proof of Burn, it working when people send coins to a special address, those coins going to be destroy, and user take back a block with the same amount plus a interest. Usually PoB works with the same address that have sent.
A user that want to hide the sources of his coins, simple send coins to a special Kore address, select the address where he want to receive the new coins, and wait a random number of blocks. After this he'll receive the same coins burned, like he has mined it. New address, generation, no history of this coins, totaly anonymous.

The old coins are going to be stored in the special and nonexpendable address and subtracted from the total coins.

The new PoBa guarantees an unprecedented anonymity never seen before.

This is a INCREDIBLE project.

For the first time there is a new form of economy and communication built together, of global proportions, all completely anonymous.
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

You have a strange way of supporting your own Investments and Decisions.
Do your own DD (Due Diligence) and make your decisions based upon that.
Then when there are price fluctuations you can sleep at night
however IF you're just a speculator that might explain things.
IF you need to ask some intelligent questions feel free.

Activity: 658
Merit: 1003
To the moon mans!  Obviously with the news features korecoin is the cheapest coin at the market, and after x10 I will remaining be the cheapest coin.

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Where can we see the source code with the last modifications?
The Korecoin.org website send visitors to this github page : https://github.com/Eurbids/korecoin But the last edit has been done 2 weeks ago.
Activity: 251
Merit: 250
HODL  Cool

So cheap... Sell Kore shares at this price is not very smart.

Sell kore is just stupid...far away from they're real price  Wink  Wink  Wink
HODL  Cool

So cheap... Sell Kore shares at this price is not very smart.
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
Wont have to wait that long I hope, Looks like the price is ready to burst out past 30k. Something as good as KORE cant be held down for long…

HODL  Cool
Activity: 127
Merit: 10
Anyway, going to watch it for the next few weeks. It seems that someone is trying to surpress the price (see plenty of small sell orders?), so it seems like preparation to a pump.
Jump to: