Author

Topic: ★★ KoreCoin v2.0 ★★ [KORE]New ERA - VOIP WALLET -100% ANON - 100% PoS - PoBAnon - page 147. (Read 372334 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
That's what I thought yesterday - bought some and it collapsed. Not buying more until the trend reverses (if it will). Just thought that you might know something more, since I am new to this coin.

Pffft! Not many for sale below 30k. Just that 2BTC sell wall ready for gobbling.

Besides, the price is clearly being manipulated by bots to entice weak hands to sell.
Activity: 127
Merit: 10
That's what I thought yesterday - bought some and it collapsed. Not buying more until the trend reverses (if it will). Just thought that you might know something more, since I am new to this coin.
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
Just trying to figure it out.

BTC in turmoil. KORE readying for prime time. Good time to BUY imo  Cool
Just trying to figure it out.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Why the price is falling?
JoeSmoking again I see.
(.)

Well, but the price was like 32000 yesterday and few days ago even higher. There is much innovation in this coin and yet it is down. Perhaps people who understand that this is a coin with potential already bought it and have no more BTC, so there is no buy support.

KORE is a serious Long Term Coin, will get the Serious Recognition it Deserves.

Well, OK, it can be, but that is not the question. Why the price is falling despite dev is delivering everything as promised?

I repeat: It's a long term coin.
JoeSmoking again I see.
(.)

Well, but the price was like 32000 yesterday and few days ago even higher. There is much innovation in this coin and yet it is down. Perhaps people who understand that this is a coin with potential already bought it and have no more BTC, so there is no buy support.

Well, OK, it can be, but that is not the question. Why the price is falling despite dev is delivering everything as promised?
JoeSmoking again I see.
(.)

JoeSmoking again I see.
(.)

legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1020
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
who the fuck is selling this. Holy crap you crypto investors are on crack. Bots? BOTS ON CRACK!

It's too cheap to be true.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
who the fuck is selling this. Holy crap you crypto investors are on crack. Bots? BOTS ON CRACK!
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

★  KORE - VoIP ALPHA SUCCESSFUL RELEASE ☑  ★
BUGS FIXED - NEW ALPHA WALLET

9-18-2014 UPDATE:
Fully Tested This 9-17-2014 Update.
Ringtone, Icons and Buddy list functions perfectly. Smiley
Calls are still made in Direct Mode.

9-15-2014 New 9-17-2014
★ VoIP ALPHA Version: ANON KORE Address to Address Phone Calls.

KORE Community, We are Proud to Acknowledge
History has just been made!
Hats Off to the DEV!
Much Respect.
 Smiley Smiley Smiley

NEW ALPHA WALLET- BUGS FIXED
NEW WALLET UPDATE: 9-17-2014:

Buddy List Fully Working - Use Direct Calling
Icons Fixed
Incoming Call Ring Tone Added
Ring.wav file must be in the some folder as the wallet exe.file.
You can change it with your favorite ringtone or song Wink

Download the New V2.2.9 Wallet: 9-17-2014 Version

New Windows Wallet v2.2.9 - VoIP Edition - Full Network Anon with TOR imbedded and VoIP feature
https://mega.co.nz/#!dcM3gKgJ!oJQ9ixBm3flClRcGBhwu4kPcyyJPeh7zLdkGwYnCOV0

Video Tutorial for Direct Calling Only, Not using Buddy List:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HzWDAnVEHoE&feature=youtu.be

OR, You can Follow the Listed Directions Below.

ALPHA is Testing Mode so Report all "NEW"  Bugs to Eurbids.

FYI:  If you Router supports UPNP you don't need to forward
the SIP Port 5060 manually, UPNP does the work for you.
If your Router doesn't support UPNP Then Voice will only work in one direction.
This means you have to forward the port 5060. Wink

STEPS: #1-3 for Direct and Buddy List Calling Setup - Use Direct Calling
1-Go to the "Receive Address Tab" and create a new address.
Label it however you like. Might makes sense to designate it your VoIP Address.

2-Right Click the Address and choose the bottom option "Set VoIP Account".

3-Go to "VoIP Calls" tab and click on the "REGISTER" box.

STEPS: #4 and #5 for Direct Calling Only:
4-Enter the Address you'd like to call in the "Direct Calling/IM" box near the bottom.
You will see two tiny boxes on the right. Click on the "Left Tiny Box" to dial.
(DO NOT click the "Call Buddy" box)

5-Watch the "Call Status" box, You will see it say "Calling".
Whoever is Receiving the call has to accept the call by clicking "Answer Call"
that will show in the box above the "Call Status" box.

To hang up simply click "Hang Up".
ENJOY!
 Smiley

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
https://ip.bitcointalk.org/?u=http%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2FfWaxskf.gif&t=544&c=RzaOfo1e8DZs1w

To the MOON!  Grin Grin Grin

I have duffle bags full of KORE COIN.

Ready to take on the world.

You can't... no, no, no..... you shan't... no.. you WILL NOT stop us now.

We have confronted the naysayers and disarmed them leaving them at our mercy.

We have walked inside the Lion's den only to leave with new fur coats and decorations for poppa's wall.

it doesn't end here... because there is so much ass kicking to serve up... so much anguish to deliver, wrapped and sealed, to all spreaders of FUD!

FIRE UP THE DOOMSHIP BITCHES! We're headed to the moon
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Activity: 475
BTC, go home, you're drunk!  Undecided

Very Nice Indeed.
 Smiley
I like them both!

Ahhh the benefits of a moderated thread!

Thanks, I thought I'd add a bit of colour to the thread.
 Cheesy
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

KOOL or HOT!  Pic your KORE image for any occasion!   Smiley  Cheesy  Cheesy  Cheesy

Makes good wallpaper too!

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Very Nice Indeed.
 Smiley
I like them both!

Ahhh the benefits of a moderated thread!
KOOL or HOT!  Pick your KORE image for any occasion!   Smiley  Cheesy  Cheesy  Cheesy

Makes good wallpaper too!

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

1. Everything on the Internet is IP-to-IP.  One cannot void that, of course.  KoreCoin, however, uses TOR, to hide IP connections.  Furthermore, encrypted communications makes no sense to to would-be snoopers and so 'random' IP connections that cannot be read mean little to eavesdroppers.  Wallet addresses - used to make VoIP calls - are anonymous (if not published and linked to an identity), and with PoBA, transactions between addresses can be completely hidden!

2. YES!  Smiley  If you leave your wallet running you will get more(!) Wink  It's called Staking, and it's how new KoreCoin are generated (through PoS.)  The amount you received is what your wallet mined.  Smiley

Oh, and, welcome to Kore! Good to have you with us.
 Smiley

Thanks for the answer and also thanks to Pala_00!

So Korecoin uses TOR by default? I thought I need to configure it to use TOR.
But If Korecoin uses TOR by default, it also chooses an exit node. Is there any way I can set preferences (for example: Just use Exits from the Czech Republic)?

And to the second point. How much Korecoin do I get? Is it always the same amount or a percentage of something?
If everybody get new Korecoin just be running the wallet, doesn't that mean that Korecoin lose their worth because new coins are created every second (inflation).

1. Yes, embedded TOR!  Smiley  You don't need to configure TOR or even have the TOR software installed.  It's all automatic, not sure if one can tell it what to do because it's made to work without you needing to know anything technical. (For specific details you might want to put that question to the Dev.)

2. 10% per year.  If you Stake, you receive it.  Some people Stake, others don't (for instance speculators tend to keep all their coins on exchanges, and so lose out on staking, but that's all a personal choice.)  Smiley

Jump to: